Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption

2 posters

Go down

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption Empty Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption Image

14-05-2019 11:45 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
Al-Sadr's office in Najaf called Tuesday for those who possess documents condemning the current members of the movement

, who were sent to the committee formed by the movement's leader Moqtada al-Sadr and not published in social media sites. The Office of the Sharif and all their degrees, loyalty and obedience and support and support for the permissibility of the Iraqi leader, leader Moqtada al-Sadr in his rejectionist and hard-line against corruption and spoilers. "

The employees of the office, according to the statement, obeyed "for everything issued by his Eminence, no jealousy of those who accept to harm the reputation of the Al-Sadr. Let everyone beware of the pitfalls of the world and its evils, and they must be fully committed and full of obedience to this wise leadership that wants us to goodness and reform in this world and the hereafter. "

"We call on our dear sons, who have the documents that prove the corruption of people, to send them to the committee charged by his eminence, not by publishing on social media sites, to deter the spoilers and support the reform sponsor," he said.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191468

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption Empty Re: Al-Sadr calls for handing over documents condemning members of the movement to corruption

Post by Jayzze Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 am

good ole sadr loves to run his mouth like a big wind bag but that's as far as it goes another useless leader
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum