Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ...

Go down

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... Empty In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ...

Post by claud39 Tue May 14, 2019 12:59 pm

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ...

2019-05-14

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... 1557812264791327a1a73bd4038dc669d36fa9e7b4--%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC_%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

In the presence of the members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of the Committee on Budgeting of Programs and Performance will be held
The fifth meeting of the committee on the preparation of the program and performance budget in Iraq was held in the Ministry of Planning headed by the financial advisor to Prime Minister Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh and in the presence of the members of the committee. 

Financial Adviser to the Prime Minister

The chairman of the committee, financial advisor to Prime Minister Dr. Mazhar Mohammad Saleh, said that this meeting was part of the Diwan Committee No. 6 of 2019, which is responsible for preparing the draft budget for programs and performance for the Republic of Iraq.

He added that this committee is essential to develop Iraq's budget in order to know its proper performance in order to achieve the goals of the development plan over the years, which will be mainly in the development of public financial planning in Iraq and improve it from mere expenses to assess the performance of these expenses Which is a global trend taken by countries such as Egypt, South Africa and other countries of the world, he said: 

It was stated in the government program approved by the House of Representatives that Iraq turns into a budget and performance programs, which is better than the budget of banks that talk only about exchange while talking On the assessment of disbursement and whether it reached goals E. Failure to achieve its objectives, which sets the budget by the standards of governance. 

Director General

of the Sector Planning Department Dr. Hussein Ali Dawood, Director General of the Department of Sector Planning, said: "The Committee for Preparing the Program and Performance Budget headed by Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, the economic advisor to the Prime Minister, held its fifth meeting at the Ministry of Planning. In this meeting, the Ministry of Planning paper was presented by the Undersecretary of the Ministry for Administrative Affairs, Mr. Kassem Attia. This paper was discussed and a number of necessary amendments were made to these meetings. Ofyear 2020. He stressedneed for more meetings to come outthis committeefinal results.

The Director - General of the Department of government investment programs

For her part, the Director General of the Department said the six government investment programs Nidal Mohammed Marza that on the subject of balancing programs and performance, we would like to show what is currently available in the Iraqi development management system idms and is currently implemented in the Ministry of Planning and ministries and non-affiliated with the Ministry as well as provinces, "The system includes other applications, namely, the implementation of external assistance and grants, and the implementation of follow-up of the indicators of the plan ndp as the first application, dad, is concerned with the projects of grants and assistance provided.

Iraq since 2003, the second application, it follows the extent of achieving the objectives of the National Development Plan ndp, which works by the Department of Economic and Financial Policy in the Ministry of Planning by measuring the indicators at the level of goals and means included in the National Development Plan, The department is responsible for the process of introducing the means, objectives, indicators and at the level of the main and subsidiary sectors and updating them on an ongoing basis and pointed out that the aim of collecting all these applications in an integrated system is to create a common database that can be utilized in the three applications.

"In the context of the workshop, we would like to show in the IDMS system that there is a link between the projects implemented throughout Iraq, and that the national development plan and the sector / activity / target are included in the development plan according to the updates of the policy department Economic and financial, this means that any update issued in the database plan reflected on the interface of the introduction of investment projects and indicated that this linkage will be through the field of alignment with the National Development Plan in the public information interface of the project. She added: 

Representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers

A representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Dr. Haidar Jasim Hamza said that the regular meeting of the Higher Committee for Reforming the General Budget towards the budget of programs and performance according to the guidance of the Prime Minister as one of the axes of the government program promised by the Prime Minister, 2020. "This meeting is the fifth of the committee responsible for the preparation of the budget of programs and performance.

The aim of this meeting is to identify the potential of the Ministry of Planning in the collection of data on programs and projects at the level of the government as a whole, as well as discuss the mechanism and methods of work and the development of programs and performance budget and the possibility of choosing a number of ministries to implement as a thing Experimental versus the existing challenges and needs to begin this work, which is the balance of programs and performance at the government level, He pointed out that the meeting was chaired by the financial advisor to the Prime Minister and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning and a number of general managers in the Ministry of Finance and Financial Supervision and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

He pointed out that the meeting included listening to the paper presented by the Ministry of Planning regarding the vision of the ministry to implement the budget of programs and performance for the next stage, as well as the presentation of a presentation on the IDMS program prepared by the Department of government investment programs and the potential of this program. 

He added that "this program has a very large potential to serve the work of the implementation of budget programs and performance at the level of government in which the recording of performance indicators, follow-up performance indicators and evaluation of performance indicators, as well as linking several projects and national development goals and national development plans and possible future link with the government program of the Council Ministers.

He pointed out that the meeting included listening to the paper presented by the Ministry of Planning regarding the vision of the ministry to implement the budget of programs and performance for the next stage, as well as the presentation of a presentation on the IDMS program prepared by the Department of government investment programs and the potential of this program. 

He added that "this program has a very large potential to serve the work of the implementation of budget programs and performance at the level of government in which the recording of performance indicators, follow-up performance indicators and evaluation of performance indicators, as well as linking several projects and national development goals and national development plans and possible future link with the government program of the Council Ministers.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=210

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... Empty The appearance of Mohammed Saleh for "The Covenant News": the future of Iraq to develop the private sector and economic cohesion

Post by claud39 Tue May 14, 2019 8:20 pm

[size=30]The appearance of Mohammed Saleh for "The Covenant News": the future of Iraq to develop the private sector and economic cohesion[/size]

15/05/2019

In the presence of members of the Planning Committee, the fifth meeting of ... Thumbnail.php?file=mdhr_mhamd_336966384

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad
The economic expert Mohammed Saleh's appearance, that Iraq's economic future, is to develop the private sector.
"There is a trend towards the cohesion of the social market economy, and it means effective partnership between the state and the private sector, and work according to the principle of utility, efficiency, profit and loss," Saleh told the newspaper.
"The job of the state is to compete with the private sector, partnership, good supervision, creating a social market, and using oil revenues for social benefit," he said.
"The market is driving development with the participation of the state and this is the future we are looking forward to, which is an ideological vision for the development plan."

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/156886.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum