Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy

Go down

Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy Empty Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy

Post by claud39 Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 am

Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy

13/05/2019

Electricity sets an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the role and circuits to save energy 15103

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Monday an investment plan to install panels on the roofs of the houses and circuits to save energy. 

"The ministry is moving towards the use of renewable and clean energy to generate electricity, as a package of investment projects to build solar plants in a number of provinces to generate about 750 megawatts," said Minister of Electricity Luai Khatib. 

He added that "the ministry is currently studying the selection of companies executing the project, announcing that it has prepared a plan to add 500 MW to the system by adopting the installation of solar plants on the basis of investment through the installation of solar panels by citizens on the roofs of their homes to provide electricity to them.

Khatib said that his ministry "prepared an integrated program to promote the project in addition to the installation of solar units in government institutions," pointing out that "the revival of these projects will contribute to provide electricity to beneficiaries at low prices in addition to the system additional cards." 

The minister stressed that "the production of energy in the country exceeded the current 15 thousand megawatts compared to 11 thousand megawatts for the same period last year, which allows the processing of citizens by 20 hours a day," explaining the goal of his ministry to "access production to 18 thousand megawatts during the period The next few. " 
He stressed that "the reality of electricity will continue to improve gradually to achieve self-sufficiency, provided the conditions are appropriate."

Khatib said that "the joints of the network, suffered a lot of degradation and neglect for decades, and saw a significant destruction of joints because of the wars, and therefore the rehabilitation of the reliability requires time," explaining that "the electricity sector consists of three joints: production, transport and distribution, which was damaged Big and suffered from the foot. " 

"The recent war on terror in the liberated areas has destroyed about 25 percent of the production capacity, which was already operating at 50 percent (60 percent), as well as the destruction of up to 20 percent of the transmission and distribution networks," he said.

Khatib said that his ministry "instead of adding energies to those areas, worked to rehabilitate them to ensure access to electricity, causing waste of money and spare tools and time," expressing the hope that "the situation of electricity during the next period, much better than before."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16601
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum