Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Where we are tonight is so close that I have even been informed not to say certain things. That almost never happens to me. Oh, I know it happens to other people that have calls or do blogs, but hasn’t happen to the Bru man on the Big Call. So, I think that is interesting. So, I am going to do what I am supposed to do and I am not going to touch certain areas. I will say this. We have word that the currencies are trading. A lot of people can not see what the rates are. I have come idea where we are on that, but those currencies that we have talked about are being traded quite a bit on the screens, behind the scenes as you can say. They are trading so they can move up in value. That is all very good and should help everybody to get the kind of currency exchange that they were hoping for. That is a very positive thing.

Bruce: In terms of what is happening from a signing off from a point of view, we know that there are certain codes that have been entered in a number of executive situations. Six or Seven of those have been entered, and we are in that kind of protocol of execution. We heard things are dramatically quiet out west, it is happening because it is to move those groups along in a fruitful matter that should bear fruit in the next day or so. We understanding that Tiers 1, 2, 3, and 4A are about to be made liquid. We are at Tier 4B, and we should go coincide pretty close to that liquidity. I think we are all looking to get things under way either by or just about here on Mother’s Day.

Bruce: We have heard over the last couple of days that we were set to go. We were on go, and I was expecting to be notified with numbers. We know certain things seemingly had to happen before I would get the call. Before I would get the toll-free numbers to give to everybody. We have certain trustees that needed to be paid and are about to be paid. I think that is one little milestone that needs to be met. Once that is met it is quite possible I would receive the toll-free number and that could be in the next day or so. In which case we could set appointments and start. I do not know if the weekend would be as promising for us, but certainly pretty soon.

Bruce: Things have been progressing behind the scene. There were Package deliveries that were resumed again at 3:00 pm EDT this afternoon that should wrap up here I think pretty quickly. I think we will be seeing a lot of group individuals, whales, additional people with liquidity very soon. We understand that some of the Zim groups are being redeemed over the weekend. We know that we are supposed to go in a similar fashion. I just think we got a lot going on if you think about it. We got the China trade deal in some form or fashion in completion. I do not know whether or not we are going to go additional tariffs at midnight tonight. I have a feeling they will be stemmed off and there is an agreement in place not to do those, but we will see what happens. I am under the impression that the trade agreement might have been some form of leverage with the RV GCR or visa versa. I know it is in play. So, I believe what we are doing is right there with the possibility of notification within hours to days. We are very close.

Bruce: I would say I was happy to see Dr. Ben Carson be interviewed again this morning briefly about the Opportunity Zones across this country. Remember 8761, and just who is already showing interest? Dr Carson talked about one group with 24 Billion for investment in these zones, and another he expects possibly 100 billion. This is private partnership. It is not from the government. This would be from private individuals who are looking possibly for investment with certain long-term capital gains tax breaks, but he hasn’t figured in at least not in those figures, he has not figured in Rebuild America, has he? No, but I will be in touch with him as I am getting that information already how to contact him unless he prefers to contact me which would be even better.

Bruce: We can go ahead and let him know that Rebuild America is willing to start in many if not all of those 8761 Opportunity Zones. We know that we can do that because what they are looking to do is exactly what I created Rebuild America for. This type of investment. Talking about using abandoned buildings that might have been a manufacturing facility or something and put it into a new purpose either creating a new industry in that town. Some of these are cities and towns in the south. Some of these are inner cities up north. It is all over the country opportunities. Yes, a lot of it is inner city. You know in some of the less fortunate areas in the city they do not have the grocery stores there. That is a major investment to put in a grocery story in some of these areas that might not be as influent as some of the suburbs might be, but the folks need groceries and they don’t need to be spending four times as much for something at the corner store that doesn’t have much of an inventory. It doesn’t have the pricing you might get at a large national chain. That is something we can consider looking into. 

Bruce: Obviously housing is going to be huge, and multi-family housing is going to be big. We are going to be involved in multi-family and single-family housing. We are going to be involved in making additions to schools and playgrounds, creating green spaces. You can imagine with the teams I am putting together with Rebuild America, we are going to have city designers. We are going to have architects. We are going to have landscaping professional teams. Everything hopefully with some of the major home builders. You know who you are. To get with these guys and put together some really cool housing opportunities across this country not only in the inner city and not only in small towns that have lost their function and lost their way, but in rural areas as well.

Bruce: Rural country needs things. They still need things. Kids that are coming home from school need something to do. Maybe they cannot even drive yet because they are too young, but they need a place to hang out to do something safely. They need a space or zones where they can play and chill and not just hang out and do video games. They need to be able to get out to these recreational centers, move around and shoot some hoops and play skeet ball or whatever it is they want to do we can create a way. We can create add to schools. We can add fine arts program at schools that may not have a fine art program. Maybe they don’t have any acting classes anymore or music program. Or they might not have any musical instrumentals anymore. Or they might have a few and not have all they need.

Bruce: You get my vision? You get it all? Come on Big Call Universe. Latch on to this thing. I need 5,000 of you out there that want to volunteer and be part of this. I will help you to learn how to do it. We will show you how to do it with Steps 1, 2, 3, 4 and the templating how we are doing it in some of the cities and towns and communities that I am going to work with. Then you guys go: Oh, I got it. I see what Bruce is doing. I got it. This is it. We will partner with him because we are going to do the same thing here in this city. We will do it Albuquerque. We will do it in downtown Phoenix. We will do it in cities in California. We will do it in Compton for goodness sakes. We will do it in where ever. You get it? I do not know where all these Opportunity Zones are, but if Dr. Carson would call me, I will get a clue. I bet you I know where a lot of them are.

Bruce: You know guys I am excited. I am jacked up just like Bob is. We see this thing coming, and I know I am moving in that direction and I am really getting there. I know you are getting there. Sue is there, and she is helping a lot of people every day to get ready for this redemption and exchange with their projects, with their language, with their confidence, and everything you can imagine. 

Bruce: I am really psyched where we are and what is happening. I know we have been close and I felt that we have been super close, but now those liberation codes have been entered. We know that the Elders have shown up here the last day or so, and things are rockin and rolling with signatures to let this thing go. I think it is right there in the sweet spot to get really good news between now and the weekend. Everybody I want you to just get serious about this now. I want you to get all set with your projects. Do not worry about the rates. The rates will take care of themselves believe me. You guys just need to get it together.

Bruce: I would like thousands of you, do not limit me with just 5,000, but thousands of you to partner with us on Rebuild America. The Veterans Retreat Network? Yes, if you want to work with horses, we need your help there. If you got canine therapy available, we could use your help there. If you are completely checked out with PTSD counseling, we can use your help there. You know what I am saying. There is a lot of things that we can do together, and we will cross over with Rebuild America working with Veterans in rebuilding and rebuilt with the VRN as well. There is some cross over that will take place in those areas.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody for listening again, and for being so supportive of the Big Call and working with Bob and working with your fitness and health. Working with Sue in getting ready for this exchange and redemption. I just think we are ready to go. We are just ready. This is our pep talk. We are in the locker room and we are ready to come out and hit the game floor. That is what I feel like right now. Yes, I am a coach. Sue is a coach. Bob is a coach. Pastor Steven is a coach, and we are all here as a team working together for similar goals. Okay. You guys have been so faithful hanging in there with me in listening to me these 8 years on the Big Call and I am thrilled for that. I am thrilled we have a team that cares about you and is gifted like they are.

Bruce: Thank you everybody so much for listening again. This is it. The weekend is only a day or so. Keep an eye on it. Be careful there is a lot of noise out there. There is a lot of chaos out there. There is a lot of stuff being put out. You just have to glean the truth from whatever you are reading and even hearing from me. Use that spirit of discernment. I am going to thank everybody again. Everybody have a great night and we will see you when we see you. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5-9-19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum