Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files

Go down

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Empty Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files

Post by claud39 Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 am

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files

09-05-2019

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Image

Iraq has agreed with Egypt and Jordan to set timetables for the implementation of the economic files and discuss the most important of the joint meeting between the heads of state of the three countries during a joint meeting held in Amman on Thursday.

"The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Saleh Al-Jubouri, discussed with his Jordanian and Egyptian counterparts the framework of cooperation in a number of economic files," said Abdul Wahid Alwan, media spokesman for the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.

He added that "the minister and his accompanying delegation participated today in the work of the tripartite ministerial meeting held in the Jordanian capital Amman, which included Jordanian Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Dr. Tarek Al-Hamouri and Egyptian Minister of Commerce and Industry Eng. Amr Nassar to follow up the conclusions and recommendations of the tripartite summit of the Egyptian President, Recently held in Cairo to promote bilateral agreements and achieve economic integration among the three countries. "

He pointed out that "the meeting dealt with extensive discussions on a number of economic files to complement the discussions of the tripartite summit and agree on the continuation of coordination to follow up these files with the development of mechanisms and plans and timelines for the implementation of the benefit and the common interests of all."

"The Minister of Industry and Minerals of Iraq accompanied by the technical agent and the scientific advisor of the ministry went to Jordan yesterday to participate in the tripartite meeting of the Iraqi Jordanian-Egyptian at the invitation of his Jordanian counterpart to strengthen relations of cooperation at all levels and at all levels."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=191133
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Empty Jordanian-Egyptian-Jordanian ministerial meeting to discuss mechanisms of economic cooperation

Post by claud39 Fri May 10, 2019 8:15 am

Jordanian-Egyptian-Jordanian ministerial meeting to discuss mechanisms of economic cooperation

10/05/2019

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Rc_155746758445_23

A Jordanian-Egyptian-Iraqi meeting was held in the Jordanian capital of Amman today, discussing the preparation of plans and mechanisms to implement what was agreed upon during the three-way summit held recently in the Egyptian capital Cairo. The meeting was attended by Jordanian King Abdullah II, Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi and Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi. 

The meeting, which included Jordanian Minister of Industry and Trade Dr. Tareq Al-Hammouri, Iraqi Minister of Industry and Minerals Dr. Saleh Al-Jubouri and Egyptian Minister of Trade and Industry Eng. Amr Nassar discussed the mechanisms of enhancing economic integration and cooperation, including the promotion and development of cooperation in industrial fields and joint industrial zones. Energy, infrastructure and reconstruction, as well as increased trade.

During the meeting, the ministers agreed to facilitate trade and increase the volume of trade between the three countries, promote integration and cooperation in the field of energy (oil pipeline, electric linkage), build industrial integration among the three countries, promote and develop joint industrial zones through cooperation in the development of small and medium enterprises Support innovation and entrepreneurship. 

The meeting focused on expanding the various strategic partnerships, providing new opportunities for investment and economic prosperity, and forming a technical committee with membership in the trade, transport, industry, investment, energy and private sector sectors in the three countries, under the direct supervision of the ministers, to meet periodically every six months. Its task is to prepare a plan of action and mechanisms for the implementation of the agreements, leading to the promotion of economic, developmental and investment cooperation.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751580157816051575159316081586157515851610157115/63571/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Empty The final communiqué of the Jordanian-Egyptian ministerial meeting confirms the facilitation of trade and increasing the volume of trade between the three countries

Post by claud39 Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 am

The final communiqué of the Jordanian-Egyptian ministerial meeting confirms the facilitation of trade and increasing the volume of trade between the three countries

10/05/2019

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Rc_155746870766_23

In the context of the brotherly relations between the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Republic of Iraq, and the Egyptian-Jordanian-Iraqi Tripartite Summit held in Cairo on 24/3/2019, which included His Majesty King Abdullah II Ibn Al Hussein, And the State of Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq. 

He referred to the joint statement issued at the end of the summit, which affirmed the determination of the strategic coordination between the three countries and with the rest of the Arab brothers to restore stability in the region and work to find solutions to the crisis group facing a number of Arab countries. 

Stressing the need to invest the potential offered by its geographical continuity and the integration of strategic and economic interests, under the delicate circumstances experienced by the Arab nation and the unprecedented challenges facing Arab national security.

In light of the ideas discussed by the leaders of the three countries, to enhance economic integration and cooperation, including the promotion and development of industrial cooperation and common industrial zones, and cooperation in the sectors of energy, infrastructure and reconstruction, as well as increased trade. 

And in implementation of what was agreed between the leaders of the three countries on the importance of meeting periodically to coordinate positions and policies and achieve common goals and build balanced international relations, and the formation of a task force to follow up the work of the Summit, under the auspices of the three leaders.

A Jordanian-Egyptian-Iraqi tripartite meeting was held in Amman on 9/5/2019 which included HE Dr. Tarek Al-Hammouri, Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, HE Dr. Saleh Al-Jubouri, Minister of Industry and Minerals of the Republic of Iraq, During which they discussed ways of cooperation, coordination and integration among the three countries, and discussed the preparation of plans and mechanisms to implement what was agreed upon during the tripartite meeting of leaders of the three countries. 

The ministers discussed specific proposals to promote integration and economic and trade cooperation between the three countries.

The following were reached: 

First: to facilitate trade, increase the volume of trade between the three countries and address the non-tariff barriers facing the trade exchange between the three countries.

Second: Enhancing joint investments and building effective partnerships between representatives of the private sector in the three countries. 

Third: Iraq's brotherly support in a reconstruction plan at various stages, in preparation for the participation of public construction companies, housing and construction materials companies and factories of all kinds in the three countries in Iraq reconstruction projects. 

Fourth: Building industrial integration among the three countries, and promoting and developing joint industrial zones through cooperation in the field of SME development and support of innovation and entrepreneurship. 

Fifth: Expanding the various strategic partnerships to provide new opportunities for investment and economic prosperity consistent with the stage of reconstruction and empowerment to be Iraq's platform of balance and economic base in the region and a point of convergence rather than conflict between regional interests.

It also decided to set up a technical committee to meet periodically, including Mr. Yousef Al-Shamali, Secretary-General of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Mr. Adel Karim, technical agent of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals of the Republic of Iraq and Ahmed Taha, The mission of the committee is to prepare a plan of action and implementation mechanisms for the understandings, which will lead to improving economic, development and investment cooperation between the three countries. The committee will hold its first meeting in Amman during June of this year, Watt diplomacy. 

It was also decided to reconvene the ministerial meeting in Cairo during the month of July this year for the purpose of follow-up implementation procedures according to the date will be agreed through diplomatic channels.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604157616101575160615751604158215781575160516/63580/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Empty Jordanian Prime Minister: There is a real opportunity for economic integration between Baghdad, Amman and Cairo

Post by claud39 Sat May 11, 2019 6:48 am

Jordanian Prime Minister: There is a real opportunity for economic integration between Baghdad, Amman and Cairo

Iraq is discussing with Egypt and Jordan the implementation of economic files Image

Agency of the orbit -

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Jordanian Prime Minister Omar al-Razzaz, Saturday, there is a real opportunity for economic integration between Baghdad and Amman and Cairo, while Iraqi Industry Minister Saleh al-Jubouri pointed to Iraq's direction towards economic openness and expansion of relations of cooperation with neighboring countries.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri, during his stay in the Jordanian capital Amman and after the conclusion of the meeting of the tripartite cooperation between Jordan and Egypt, met with Jordanian Prime Minister Omar al-Razaz in the presence of his Jordanian and Egyptian counterparts," a ministry statement said.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the meeting came to discuss the bilateral relations and areas of joint action according to the outcome of the tripartite meeting of recommendations, including the agreement on the establishment of mechanisms to stimulate economic cooperation and trade exchange according to a specific timetable to benefit the three countries and their sister peoples and hold a periodic meeting devoted to discuss the progress and achievement in the march of cooperation Joint and discuss any impediments to action '.[/rtl]

[rtl]"There are real opportunities for economic integration between Jordan, Iraq and Egypt and the promotion of inter-trade between the three countries," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, Jubouri pointed to 'Iraq's orientation towards economic openness and expansion of relations of cooperation with neighboring countries at all levels and fields'.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=56624
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum