Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19

Go down

MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 Empty MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 06, 2019 10:31 pm

MarkZ Monday update : Highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions.

MZ: It's still very early for the west coast. Will need to have a short stream this afternoon when everyone is awake. We hope to move from rumor to facts today.

My military sources say everything is breaking loose today. We hear there was a shake-up while Trump was rumored to be in England.

MZ: There appeared to be a 24 hour stall yesterday, and we are hoping everything will resume moving today.

We are expecting package deliveries to start up again today. We need to verify, vet, and get back to you all later on today.

MZ: Mr. C has not been paid, and no news on bonds in Switzerland yet. 

MZ: As to the lawsuit it’s a slow process pulling together all the evidence and paperwork, but they are working on it. It’s underway.

Member: Take the shoes off those kicking the can and hold their feet to the fire.

nflemingjr: IT IS TO EARLY TO HEAR. THE BANKS ON THE WEST COAST ARE NOT OPEN YET.

Member: Hannity just said Trump is going to have a big day today. Announcement?

MZ: Possibly there is a whole lot going on today.

Eagleone2025: WE KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF MOVEMENT. WE ARE WAITING ON A GREEN LIGHT. LIKE MARK HAS SAID A LOT IS HAPPENING.

Eagleone2025: WINDOW HAS OPENED. MAY DAY 1 MAY 1-7. ALOT OF MOVEMENT THE PERIOD WILL KEEP OPEN.

Eagleone2025: UK IS STILL IN TALKS WITH TRUMP. THE DOW IS DOWN AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO FINISH THE DEAL.

Eagleone2025: THE DEAL WITH UK IS VERY CLOSE. JUST HEARD FROM ONE SOURCE WHO SAID IT LOOKS GOOD, AND IT'S IN THE WORKS.TRUMP IS NOT DOING GOOD WITH THE CHINA DEAL RIGHT NOW. STOCK MARKETS ARE FALLING.

Q: Did your friend that went home from Reno have $$$$ in his bank this AM?

MZ: He is on West coast time. I hope to find that out soon.

Member: Wells Fargo HQ is San Francisco so not open for business.

Eagleone2025: WE ARE WAITING ON MANY SOURCES. HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING OUT OF ASIA .

Eagleone2025: I CALLED LANGLEY AND HAD SOME EYE OPENING NEWS. I AM GETTING BACK WITH LANGLEY TODAY FOR INTEL. I HOPE TO HAVE THE INTEL. I WILL POST THAT LATER. THE CALL WAS VERY GOOD NEWS. I WILL SHARE THAT LATER. I WANT TO MAKE SURE I CONFIRM THE INTEL FROM LANGLEY WITH ANOTHER CONTACT AT LANGLEY.

Q: Any chance that none of this is real?

MZ: No, IMO it's totally real. Do they give us misinformation to keep us guessing and not know exactly what's going on? Yes, yes they do.

Eagleone2025: WE KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD INTEL OUT THERE. THERE HAS BEEN SOME MIS INFO OUT THERE AS MARK HAS SAID. PACKAGES ARE BEING PAID HE IS BEING TOLD.

Q: Any idea what Trump could have been doing in England?

MZ: No, and it's to early to find out from some of my sources exactly what went on. One of my sources in Europe said yesterday that England was dragging their feet on payouts? We do not know what those payouts were though yet.

Member: City of London is center of Cabal so.

Q: Are they test packages or real packages?

nflemingjr: THEY STOPPED SENDING TEST PACKAGES SOME TIME AGO.

Q: ANY NEWS FROM IRAQ?
nflemingjr: THE INFORMATION ON THE IQD WILL BE OUT LATER TODAY, AND I KNOW THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED OVER THERE, BUT I HAVE NOT FOUND OUT YET.

Eagleone2025: THIS IS MONDAY MORNING. A LOT OF CALLS ARE GOING OUT AND COMING IN. I NEED TO CONFIRMED THE INTEL. I TAKE SERIOUS THE INTEL AND WANT TO BE VERY CAREFUL.

MZ: This will be a 2 stream day. This stream will be short. I will be back with another stream this afternoon at 4 pm EST. Expect to have much more news then.

Member: Saw the “Secret of Oz”. Wow!

MZ: Everyone should watch this. https://youtu.be/U71-KsDArFM?t=1

Eagleone2025: TUES. NIGHT AT 9 EST PART TWO WITH MARK Z AND EAGLE ONE. TUNE IN ALL. EagleOne Part 2 Call: 9 pm EDT Tues, May 7: 712-770-4949 code 531327

Eagleone2025: WE WANT TO BE CAREFUL. HAVE WE HAD THE INTEL MY MOSSAD CONTACT HAS SHARE SOME IMPORTANT SIGNS WITH ME. I WILL SHARE THAT ON PART 2 TUES. NIGHT.

MarkZ: "My military sources say everything is breaking loose today" 5/6/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum