Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d

Go down

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d Empty BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:25 am

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d

30/04/2019

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d 14883

Economy News Baghdad

The production in the giant field was 1.5 million barrels per day (bpd), according to news reports from a project manager at BP, the developer of Rumaila oilfield.

Iraqi oil officials working in Rumaila told Reuters that the field, which China's CNPC is involved in developing, produced about 1.45 million bpd earlier.

Nick White, a project manager at BP in Iraq, told reporters in the field that production in Rumaila would be boosted by the installation of new ore facilities, the drilling of new wells and the increased pumping of water.

Pumping water is necessary to develop fields in southern Iraq, helping to push oil to the surface, which overcome the decline in production from fields such as Rumaila, West Qurna and Zubair and crazy, according to the agency.

"We have eight drilling platforms at the moment and 11 installation platforms," ​​White said.
A new production facility installed in the field with desalination and water desalination units would also help produce high-quality oil.

As part of its efforts to reach the final production target of 2.1 million barrels per day, White NBP plans to install four new production facilities in the southern Rumaila and the northern Rumaila.
"It will require pumping water, processing capacity and handling oil for export and delivery of flow lines," he said.

He added that the number of wells producing oil has become more than 500 plus more than 170 submersible electric pumps operating in the field.
The field, with reserves of about 17 billion barrels, pumps the bulk of Iraq's total production.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16474
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d Empty Gas production in the Nasiriyah field increased to 25 million cubic feet per day

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:27 am

Gas production in the Nasiriyah field increased to 25 million cubic feet per day

30/04/2019

BP to raise Rumaila production to 1.5 million b / d 14881

Economy News Baghdad

Dhi Qar oil company revealed on Tuesday that the production of gas in the field of Nasiriyah to 25 million cubic feet per day, for the first time since the operation of the field 12 years ago.

"The company, for the first time since the operation of the Nasiriyah field in 2007, completed all the procedures related to the gas investment in it, and reached a production of 25 million," said the assistant director of the company for production Karim Yasser in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Al Sabah" Cubic feet a day and linking it to the national network to benefit from the operation of power plants and other things. "

Yasser added that "the production of gas associated with the field comes within the framework of the optimal investment of natural resources and maximize resources and reduce the burning of gas associated with crude oil."

"We hope to increase production in the field in the coming days after some improvements in the insulation units to reach a rate of 35 to 40 million cubic feet a day," he said, adding that "the work will continue to stop the burning of gas to low levels to benefit from him".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16473
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum