Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute

Go down

Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute Empty Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:08 am

Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute

29/04/2019

Babylon succeeds in production of oil wells, according to specifications of the American Petroleum Institute 14859

Economy News Baghdad

Babil Cement Factory in the Southern Cement Cooperative Company of the Iraqi General Company for Cement announced on Monday the achievement of high production capacity in the production of cement oil wells (B) and (G) with specifications corresponding to the American Petroleum Institute (API).

"The factory has equipped the Southern and Central Oil companies and Maysan with large quantities of cement oil wells and was able to enter into direct contracts with the Chinese companies that have licenses in the provinces of Dhi Qar, Maysan and Basra to equip them," said Assistant General Manager Mohamed Hassan Naji in a statement read by the economy news. (10) thousand tons. "

He added that "the production plan for Babil cement plant reached (5000) tons per month and will witness an increase in production to (8000) tons per month to secure the need of the Ministry of Oil," stressing that "Babil cement plant will be a successful and profitable laboratories after achieving the plan set under the guidance and follow-up of The management of the General Company for Iraqi Cement and the support of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals that the plant has become specialized in producing the finest types of cement oil wells B (B) and (G) certificate API (API).

Naji said, "Achieving the plan to produce (5000) tons per month of Noura material used in the manufacture of Thurston and limestone, but it suffers from weak marketing because of the entry of imported imported non-good and non-controlled material, which led to the difficulty of selling and marketing the quantities produced," pointing to "The formation of a committee of the Ministry of Industry and the Southern Cement Cooperative to monitor the border and prevent the import of material Noura with the existence of protection by the imposition of customs duties and seek a government decision to prevent import, especially as the plant can meet the full local need to be locally produced Nurah alternative optimal The failed response has been stated. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16458
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum