Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak

Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:39 am

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak

24/4/2019

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-24-5

Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi officially received his post as Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak at an official ceremony attended by the General Directors of the Secretariat and a number of representatives of international organizations.
Mr. Al-Gazzi expressed his thanks to Dr. Al-Alaq for his contribution during the past period, stressing that the General Secretariat will continue with Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak to benefit from his expertise and advice, especially as his role was prominent in the leadership of the General Secretariat and turn it into one of the most prominent institutions in the Iraqi state.
For his part, Al-Aalak expressed his warm congratulations to Mr. Al-Ghazi for assuming the post, stressing that the youth energy possessed by Al-Ghazi would enhance the institutional work in the Secretariat for its service to the country.
The World Bank took part in the handover ceremony. The Director of the Bank's Baghdad office praised the efforts exerted by Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq over the past years.
The ceremony was attended by Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi and Dr. Mahdi Al-Alak for his performance in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers over the past years. Mehdi Alalak.

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-24-3

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8976
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 am

Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

25/4/2019

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-25-1

The President of the Federal Supreme Court Judge Medhat Al-Mahmoud sent a congratulatory message to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, wishing him success and more tender in the performance of his duties as Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8986
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers receives the congratulations of the head of the Victory Bloc

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:45 am

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers receives the congratulations of the head of the Victory Bloc

25/4/2019

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-25

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi, Haidar Abadi.
Ali al-Sanaid, the representative of Dr. Abadi, congratulated the Secretary General for assuming his duties, stressing that the country needs to build institutions, not authorities.
And praised the selection of Mr. Hamid al-Ghazi Secretary-General at this stage in Iraq, which need to work multiplier.
For his part, the Secretary General thanked this support and expressed his gratitude for this congratulation.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8985
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty Commander of the Federal Police Forces Major General Raed Jawdat Shaker congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 am

Commander of the Federal Police Forces Major General Raed Jawdat Shaker congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

28/4/2019 

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-28-01

The Commander of the Federal Police Forces, Major General Raed Jawdat Shaker, sent a congratulatory message to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Naeem Al-Ghazi, wishing him success and further progress in performing his duties as Secretary General of the Council of Ministers.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8994
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty The head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:48 am

The head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

28/4/2019 

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-28-02

The head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service sent a message of congratulations to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, wishing him success and more tender in the performance of his duties as Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8992
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak Empty The Minister of Oil congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:50 am

The Minister of Oil congratulates the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the occasion of assuming his duties

28/4/2019

Hamid al-Ghazi officially receives the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers from his predecessor d. Mehdi Alalak 2019-04-28

Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil Thamer Al-Ghadhban sent a congratulatory message to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, wishing him success and further progress in performing his duties as Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8990
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum