Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police

Go down

4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police Empty 4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police

Post by ADMIN Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:03 pm

San Diego police have detained a man in connection with a shooting incident at the Chabad of Poway synagogue, where at least four people were injured during a Passovercelebration.

The four victims were transported to Palomar Medical Center, but the hospital would not confirm the extent of their injuries.

4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police Shooting-2-abc-er-190427_hpMain_4x3_992KGTV
Police are at the scene of a shooting at Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway, Calif., April 27, 2019.

There are no known fatalities, a law enforcement source told ABC News.

The suspect appeared to fire more than 10 rounds before leaving the synagogue, the source said, noting that it all happened very quickly.

"A man has been detained for questioning in connection with a shooting incident at the Chabad of Poway synagogue," the San Diego Sheriff's Office Poway Station tweeted.

4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police EEqu9MLL_normal

Poway Station@SDSOPoway

[ltr]Update #1: A man has been detained for questioning in connection with a shooting incident at the Chabad of Poway synagogue. @SDSOPoway Deputies were called to Chabad Way just before 11:30 a.m. There are injuries. This is a developing situation.[/ltr]

3:30 PM - Apr 27, 2019

Police are actively working to determine if the detained person is the one who carried out the shooting, the source said.

4 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police Shooting-1-abc-er-190427_hpMain_4x3_992KGTV
Police are at the scene of a shooting at Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway, Calif., April 27, 2019.
The sheriff's office said that deputies were called to the synagogue just before 11:30 a.m. on Saturday and asked people to stay away from the area as deputies do their job. Relatives looking for their loved ones and synagogue-goers who were separated from the shooting were advised to go to Poway High School at 15500 Espola Road.

The FBI said it was aware of the situation and deploying agents to work with the San Diego Sheriff's Office. The ATF was on scene, too.

The shooting comes six months to the day that 11 people were killed in a shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. It also occurred on the last day of Passover in a synagogue whose members are part of one of the largest and most widely known Orthodox Jewish communities in the world.

With the Chabad movement based in Brooklyn, New York, the New York Police Department said it was "closely monitoring" the situation and increasing patrols and presence athouses of worship out of an abundance of caution.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/san-diego-police-investigating-shooting-synagogue/story?id=62676419

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum