Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:02 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

• Flashback Mon 4/15/2019: Hopefully the news flows this afternoon.  We’re standing at the line.  Ready to go.  Two of the largest banks, saying the #’s locked in, release codes, trying to figure out who will start it.  If something happens we’ll tweet it out to you and do another call.

• Ray/Good Friday! Update on Tues, didn’t have a call on Wed.  Received info contractors were being paid with the new rate!

• Tony’s opening remarks: Fabulous Friday indeed. I am so confused.  Last call a guy complained we were giving out too much info.  When we didn’t do a call Wed, someone complained.  Darned if I do and darned if I don’t.  Sometimes we tell you to do other things in life that just have to be done.  Trying to make everybody happen when it’s almost impossible.  Good news: Contractors were getting paid new rate.  Didn’t say every contractor.  It’s taken a couple of days, even a week or so for things to take place across the entire country.  2 mo.’s ago heard of lower denoms and saw the article saying they were replacing the old currency.  Yesterday banks telling people to come in and get the new 250, 500, and 1k currency.  Two answers:  They’re passing out new ones when they replace the old lower denoms as customers come into the bank.  Old ones sent to the CBI to be destroyed.  Starting Sat, every source said “supposedly”, as the go to banks they will give them change in lower denoms.  New for old.  When they drop the 3 zeros, these will be the lower denoms.  Real question is are they really going to do it?  Supposed to start on Sat.  Don’t have any new info other than this.  We’ll all be super supper happy!  Rates are locked in at the banks still.  Saying waiting for new rates.  After the final rates are locked in this should go.

• Questions: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65478883/questions-for-ray-cc-041 919/

• Lena: (1) Are lower denoms completely released?  (2) Parliament votes the other 4 Parliament members into office?  (3) June date to complete the monetary reforms mean the reval comes first or last? (4) Can we really trust the Banks since their intel has never been correct?  (5) Doesn’t the HCL need to be past?  Ans:

• CharlieOK: News out of Iraq is slow.  Do you think the lower denoms have actually been distributed throughout Iraq and news hidden from us?  Ans:

• Tinkie: Assuming Zim is exchangeable, can we keep any money like $5m out of the structured payout or does it all have to be put into the payout?  Ans: I don’t know, each bank has their own payout.  If you have 1 Zim, they aren’t going to give you a structured payout of 5 yrs.

• BurbankLou: The contractors being paid at the new rate, does this mean they were paid wirth fewer dinars or the same number of dinars and they are worth so much more?  Ans: The new rate would be

• Puddledpnw: I observe a slow rollout but how long can they dribble this out with rates already set and contractors being paid current rates? Ans:

• RevJHG: Have you gentlemen heard of any paymasters being funded yet?  Ans: No!  Got the email like you all did.  I know plenty of paymasters.  Going to get paid at the same time.  Only difference is we’re going to the bank and they’ll be sitting around waiting to get paid.

• Jiminkc: Do you believe we can forget about the RV until after the Easter weekend, and after Monday when the banks reconcile money from the weekend transactions?  Ans: Could be possible it could go on Mon, Sun.  Not going to rule it out.  Ray/forget about it until after Easter.  Enjoy the Easter weekend.  Mon is possible!

• Mndinar: Is there a limit of total currency holdings that would prevent you from getting Contract rates?  (Ex, I have 5m in Dinar and 5m in VND. I can get contract rates.  I have 5m in Dinar and 6m in VND I cannot get contract rates because I am over the 10m in total holdings. Ans: Don’t know.  Originally said up to 20m.  contract rate is $28.50.  We’ll get the info before we get started.  If we don’t, after the first people go in we can let you know.  Plus our contacts.

• CharlieOK:  Pls excuse my additional questions.  The other one was for Wed.  In light of the new intel per Ray’s tweet, this raises the question of whether or not the new rate has to now be in the Gazette for us here in the USA to be able to exchange.  What are your thoughts?  Does the change of rate for the contractors and lower denoms coming out as reported on Ray’s tweet, indicate there is now a new international rate for the dinar, and preclude the issue of appointment of ministers as being an issue for us per the RV? Ans: I had to be in the Gazette.  Tomorrow is Sat.  Could be special edition also. The new notes coming out, international standards in place, tells us they don’t need ministers.  If they do the ministers and don’t RV, puts the whole world on notice!  Give everybody time to load up on Dinar.  Hours between each more sense.

• Tony/one of our members called me on Wed.  Spoke with bank manager.  Did a 3-way call.  Telling him how he went to bank Wed, wealth mgr. told him rates for Zim, Dinar, Dong.  Wealth mgr. said his info was right as per his screen.  Asked if banking with them and said no, but could be convinced to be.  Not WF, Chase, etc.  Had people contact same bank in another state with same rates on screen.  Sunny day in California!

• Live Callers:

• 281/Houston, TX. scary hearing other people RVing.  Tony/the wrong thing to do.  No business talking about it.  We have an agreement in place because we did a campaign not to be excluded.  Our purpose is to be a part of this and make sure it happens.  Helped Iraq from collapsing.  We are included thru an agreement.  Someone is an idiot if they think they can make them do this by Tues. A bank confirmed the rates that were locked in!  C/hopefully in the bank by next week.

• 610/ Allentown, PA. “Gman from PA” (PLEASE DONATE, SEE LINKS ABOVE).  Please include your phone number so Ray and Tony can track where the contribution came from. Help keep this information coming.  Make donations to help pay for the calls.

• 470/Atlanta, GA. CIA Lady!  Dinar, Dong, Zim locked in 9 days now.  How many more?  T/10 days (locked-in) on the 9th.  Just a couple more to go.  C/any new directives w exchange process?  T/status quo.  No updates from bank nor committee guy with changes of instructions.

• 651/St. Paul, MN. Problem w security in USA?  T/none of the craziness.  Out of 350m and 30m know about this.  Nobody is going to know about.  Not going to be rioting in the streets.  Not national news.  C/space ships coming down is BS.  T/anybody with bad intentions won’t be getting this money!  Process has been set-up for years to prevent the wrong people getting it.  Don’t give your money to strangers!  C/blessing from God I found you.

• 574/South Bend, IN. Codes locked in, time line?  T/good until the end of the month!  C/Germain Trust, significant to us?  Heard trying to push thru by end of weekend?  T/something to do with the GCR.  Not following other info.  Was offered prosperity package.  Been 50 yrs. in the making with fraud, etc.  Buy your way into the settlement.  I didn’t get involved because it didn’t make sense.  C/found out what happened to the older guy making $50 pmt on his Farria T/don’t know!

• 972/Danny in Dallas, TX.  Rates locked in 10 days ago and nobody asked for rates:  R/what rares?  T/ Zim:33 cents, Dong:47 cents, and Dinar: $3.50.  Other banks had locked in rates but didn’t say what they were.  C/tells everyone by asking have you heard of GCR?

• 303/Denver, CO, called to work.

• 718/New York, NY. Keeps falling asleep when she tries to read what was posted.  T/opportunities to invest with Zim and the programs they have.  100+ pages.  C/thank God for the opportunity!

• 770/Roswell, GA.  C/where do I get info for Zone info?  T/Click the link.  Can ask your wealth manager about it.

• 281/Houston, TX. If it takes us into May, will we get new codes?  T/Will happen.  Don’t think we’ll get to the end of the month.  Codes shouldn’t be any issue.  C/be safe!

• 828/ Asheville, NC.  Do I lose contract rate if I want to be 3rd mouse?  Cut-off for the contract rate, I have over 20m.  How long between time I get 800 appt…. T/If they say 20 m is cut-off for CR, I’d do my $20 m, then sit back and wait for the rest to go up.  Ex/$50m Dinar.  Need the contract rate on $20m Dinar ($28.50 rate).  Do $20m then wait for higher rate on the remaining $30m. Negotiate they give you more than the going rate on the 30m remaining.  If only $1 more, I’m going to hold it and go when it’s higher.  Go step- by step, and work it out.  I can’t tell you how to do it.  C/if friend has $5m Dinar, will he get the contract rate?  T/yes.  WF has to accept everybody.  C/how long would you wait to become 3rd mouse?  T/if you want contract rate, go get it and wait for balance.  You can wait and see how high it goes. Ray/he asked:  www.tnt.superfantastic.com Info posted there!

• 770/Roswell, GA. New as of a couple of months.  How do we get paid?  Trying to understand executive order 30303?  T/You’re going to take your money to the bank and they will give you your money.  The Treasury holds the currency and uses it buy cheap oil.  Same with all currencies for rates they have agreements with.  13303 is what Pres Bush put in.  Same privileges Iraq citizens have. C/get paid!  Tony/yes!

• 702/ Las Vegas, NV. You feel it will happen?  T/3 different sources saying the LD’s are supposed to come out Sat.  If they do, it will happen sooner than later.

• 330/Akron, OH. C/living in Alabama.  1st time calling.  Grateful to be on! Want to build nice homes, churches, and safe places where people can go when tornadoes come.  Want general wealth for generation coming after her.  T/hope most of TNT can share this with others who didn’t know about this.  Important to create a legacy for others.

• 918/Tulsa, OK. C/exchange for adult kids?  T/they need to do it.  You gave them the lowest Dong?  C/yes $200k.  T/won’t need gift letter and they could exchange it.

• 334/San Jose, CA., 443/Baltimore, MD., 408/San Jose, CA. (nope).

• Tony Closing Comments: Bank people saying all rates locked in.  supposedly ld’s come out tomorrow.  250, 500, 1k’s.  As they go to bank and make transactions, change will be in lower denoms!

• Ray: When this pop’s, contract rate folks run.  Others wait and see what happens!  Double digit interest rates (first digit higher than 3) on wealth management side of the bank, the bank side didn’t even know about it.  Try to spend your money as slowly as possible.  Hedging bets nothing will happen between now and Sunday night, Easter.

• Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.51 – $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.24 cents

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 4/19/19 258310255 
    >>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
    RamblerNash
    RamblerNash
    GURU HUNTER
    GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum