Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded}

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} Empty Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded}

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded}

Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} Story_img_5ca3da8373acb

2019/4/3 0:56

"We are with the institutions of the state and not with people and we do not want to make the dictator again," Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said.

Abdul Mahdi said in a weekly press conference Tuesday that "the Council of Ministers has taken a decision to conduct a census in 2020, after the census was absent from Iraq a lot."

"We are preoccupied with the issue of rain and floods, storing water and discharging it to the required storage places, and there are exaggerated exaggerations and intimidation of people unjustified by the floods and rain, and the facts must be mentioned as they are, and we are working to absorb the floods coming from Iran and evacuate villages located in the flood waters."

"We have mobilized all the efforts of the state in all ministries, the armed forces, water resources, reconstruction, popular mobilization, police and conservatives, all of which were on constant alert day and night to deal with the issue of rain and floods."

"We are facing severe water pressure, but there is control and confidence. The plans to deal with the floods are good and the water we have now may be enough for a year or two," he said.

"We will not allow the use of weapons against the efforts of the state. The goal of the state is to serve the citizens. We studied everything and set up warning plans and provided all means of safety to complete the visit of Imam Musa bin Jaafar, peace be upon him."

He praised "all efforts that contributed to the success of the visit of Imam Musa bin Jaafar, peace be upon him, and I thank all the security forces, ministries, institutions, volunteers, procession owners and citizens for the great efforts that have been made in the past few days to make this visit a success."

"We have issued a decree to set up a committee to deal with the (retired, dismissed, and expelled) of the members of the security services," he said.

"Iraq is still a kiss for visitors and senior officials, and countries accept Iraq on an ongoing basis and show its desire to develop relations and economic cooperation. We do not want to build on differences, but we want to build on the participants with Iraq's neighbors and beyond. All countries are our partners. On everyone, and with the participants we can dismantle many differences and remove fears. "

"There is a common culture of building on fears and disagreements. This is not true. Differences can not be resolved quickly, but our philosophy is to build on common interests and interests," he said.

"We will have flights in the next two weeks to Saudi Arabia and Iran, and everything depends on the internal situation of the country," he said.

"Iraq will visit a large Saudi delegation as part of the coordination committee between Iraq and Saudi Arabia to discuss all matters related to the development of relations with the Kingdom and are keen to develop them, it generates a better regional environment, and we are happy because it is in the interest of Iraq," he said.

"We reject any violation of Iraqi sovereignty and any presence of any military units inside Iraqi territory without the approval of the Iraqi government," he said.

On the news of the withdrawal of the current government to a lawsuit filed by the previous government in the International Tribunal against Turkey, because of the recent purchase of oil from the Kurdistan region, said Abdul-Mahdi, "The lawsuit against Turkey on the export of oil from the Kurdistan region was established from the time of Oil Minister Abdul Karim Luaibi in May of In 2014, and when I became a minister also activated, and is still in front of the courts, and assigned us international companies to defend Iraq, and there is a hearing expected, and if the decision to settle, we will settle, if the ruling we will go to him.

"We will have a visit to Turkey and some Gulf countries and then open to visits to the countries of the world, and we seek to make our visits very quick so as not to miss much of the homeland."

On the auction of the currency organized by the Central Bank of Iraq and the charges of corruption and money laundering, he said that "the currency auction is a mechanism found in several countries, and the actions carried out by the Central Bank during the past year, during which the reduction of the amount to be sold, Currency speculation, a policy to eliminate financial corruption. "

LINK

Abdul-Mahdi: We do not want to manufacture a dictator again .. Explains the international lawsuit against Turkey {expanded} 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum