Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -

3 posters

Go down

Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  Empty Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  Empty Re: Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -

Post by dinarstar Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:06 am

hahaha!!... don't ya just love the fools and April

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -  Empty Re: Patriot Intel Report Video says that - THE ZIM HAS REVALUED -

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:19 am

Well, it is April and the ones who believe this are the fools.  But, sadly, this guy actually believes this to be true and posted THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE !  So, there you have it.  
The Fool leading the Fools. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:19 am

"The ZIM is Moving" by Sierra (NZ)

I have always liked the expression, 'where there is smoke, there is fire'. Today the ZIM currency moved forward, as described in this excellent video from Phoenix at Patriot Intel Report...

Forward movement. Suddenly it is happening everywhere, now that Mercury is out of retrograde phase and moving forward again. In fact ALL planets are now moving forward in unison - something that has not happened in this solar system in over 500 years. It's a big deal.

There were two things that needed to happen before it was safe enough to bring in the RV/GCR...

Firstly, President Trump had to be found totally innocent of all collusion accusations. World leaders needed reassurance that he is honest and trustworthy before they proceed with the RV/GCR. Last week he was fully exonerated. Tick.

Secondly, the REAL perpetrators of the Russian collusion (one crime among multiple heinous crimes against humanity) had to be brought to justice. That phase is about to begin - any day. Tick.

Once the indictments start being unsealed, there is NOTHING standing in the way of the RV. Essentially the world is at peace, despite the mainstream media's best efforts to prove otherwise.

World peace was the main prerequisite for the RV/GCR.

It seems that some currency holders are feeling anxious about the exchange process - how will they be notified, etc etc. From the first moment I bought my currency six years ago, I instinctively knew that the exchange process is part of the overall Divine Plan for liberating humanity.

There is nothing to fear; there is absolutely no need for anxiety.

Therefore I recommend that we proceed forward with complete faith in President Trump, the Alliance team and all organizers of the Divine Plan, both on and off planet.

Remember the RV/GCR is just a portal to the REAL event - a glorious reunion with our beloved Galactic family and friends.

All is well!

Where We Go One We Go All.

Love and Light
Sierra (NZ)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:22 am

"The Zim has Revalued!" by KLangston

To all looking for more info on the ZIM, I came across this video and wanted to get it out there for you all to research and discuss, with discernment. I am excited about it but I am not sure how this would work with their "electronic RTGS dollars" system and how WE would be able to use this or are we waiting for something else? Any thoughts?

The Zim Has Revalued! 04 01 19

Last one on the chart (of course!) : This is the link from his video ~

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php

All is well and moving forward for the betterment of all.

KLangston

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum