Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia

Go down

In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia Empty In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:57 pm

In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia

In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia Story_img_5c9fc4ab3b3bb

2019/3/30 22:34

Al-Furat News The 30th session of the Arab Summit will be held in Tunis on Sunday with the attendance of a large number of leaders and leaders, including Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, Lebanese President Michel Aoun, Emir of Qatar Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani, A number of other Arab leaders.

The Arab leaders discuss the draft agenda prepared by the foreign ministers and includes about 20 items topped by the Palestinian issue and the suffering of the Palestinian people with the difficulties faced by UNRWA, the Syrian crisis and the situation in Libya and Yemen, along with a draft resolution rejecting US President Donald Rumsfeld's declaration Trump on Israel's sovereignty over the occupied Syrian Golan, and considers it null and void.

The summit will be attended by a number of leaders, most notably Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir, and his first vice president, Defense Minister Awad bin Auf, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Oman's Sultan Qaboos bin Said.

The preparatory meetings of the summit, the most recent of which was the Arab foreign ministers meeting, which witnessed the transfer of the summit presidency from Saudi Arabia to Tunisia, ended on Friday.

The meetings of the preparatory meetings, which also included the meeting at the level of representatives of the Arab countries in the Arab League and the economic meeting, ended with drafting the draft resolutions that the leaders will discuss at the summit tomorrow.

The decision, according to the official spokesman of the summit, Mahmoud al-Khmiri, in a press conference on Friday, activating Arab support for the Palestinians to provide 100 million dollars a month, and a draft resolution rejecting the recent US decision to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the occupied Syrian Golan, in addition to resolutions on issues Yemen, All of which emphasize the importance of preserving the national entity of the state and reaching political settlement of the conflicts that these countries are witnessing.

The American decision to recognize Israel's sovereignty over the occupied Syrian Golan was dominated by the work of the Council of Arab Foreign Ministers. Speakers at the meeting confirmed whether this decision was invalid and the importance of addressing it by all means. But the meeting of the Arab foreign ministers did not produce a consensus on the return of Syria to the Arab League, according to the official spokesman of the Arab summit, which confirmed that the Libyan file witnessed a consensus among the Arab countries, especially on the support of the UN envoy to Libya and the importance of a Libyan solution and political settlement.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=193591

In the absence of a number of Arab leaders ... The Arab summit will start tomorrow in Tunisia 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum