Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:47 am

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 Tony_s10

March 29, 2019

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

TNT Ray-Tony Call 2019.03.29 Fri bullet pts by AZhombre

• DONATIONS: please help support this program, make checks payable to “Ray Renfrow, P.O. Box 1748, Elm City, N.C. 27822. Electronic donations at:
  • http://www.tntsuperfantastic.com or http://cash.me/#TNTSuperfantastic

• Flashback Mon (3/25): Tony/ Whether it’s Tues or Friday, we’ll be at the banks this week… was moved to Thursday just to make the announcement. I’ve been told it’s been done, holding the announcement back… If it comes out at a “sucker rate”, people don’t want to wait, exchange your Dong, or Zim, and come back with Dinar if you can’t get the contract rate. I’ll exchange everything else. Just don’t lose your Dinar at a “sucker rate”. Ray/you could buy some more Dinar. Tony/double dip!

• Flashback Wed (3/27): C/can we get notification of a rate change at any time during the day? Ans: Could be notified anytime. Makes sense for early in the morning. Wanted the rate to go an hour before the banks open in Iraq. Makes sense their early morning. C/ Is there still going to be a contract rate at $28.50 or any change? Ans: There is a contract rate, been told at all levels. First come, first served!

• Opening Comments: recording started…that dynamic dual…E to W it’s the best!

• Ray/Thu 3/28/19 update: New US bank rates: Zim $0.22 to $0.24. Dinar $3.52 to $4.43, Dong $0.47 to $2.23. (also posted at end of call notes). Iraqi TV was broadcasting the past Prime Minister Abadi stating that the process to arrest past Prime Minister Maliki for the downfall of Mosul was initiated and requested that present Prime Minister Mahdi enforce that decision. An announcement regarding Iraq’s financial situation pertaining to its currency is expected on Saturday (3/30/19). Time will Tell. Friday’s call has been rescheduled to 1:30 PM, Eastern. I just bought you 30 extra minutes to “handle yer bizness” RayRen98. Prime Minister: By June it will be all completed!

• Tony/gooooood morning TNT, knows what it’s like to turn 60! Talked about guests who turned up to his birthday party. Mahdi said it will be completed by June! April-May to get all reforms done. Banking changes by Sat. Iraq will be international compliant. Should be an announcement Sat. Something going on in Kurdistan right now and not going on in Bagdad. The brightest light shown on it, superfantastic news, can’t broadcast it to the world yet! Almost over, hopefully by Mon can start planning for Vegas and our trips.

Questions:

• Favoredhighly: You said the guy with the SKR exchanged $500 T Zim at $0.03. Do you think we (Tier 4) will be limited to $500 Trillion Zim when we exchange? Ans/ No! Not limited at all. That was as much as his SKR’s were. Each bank will determine pay-out structure.

• SiestaKeyGal: I have a concern that if I can’t donate right now my “past” donations given before you were tracking them with phone numbers will not be recognized for being eligible for the Vegas event. Can you expand on the system you are using? Ans: Ray/don’t worry! Just ask

• folks for telephone number for something new I’ll be doing.

• Ulued: Just want to say after RV support your local food pantry not just for the poor because if disaster strikes, we also may need their help, no matter our wealth. Ans:

• Atlast-51 Is the expected Sat announcement from Iraq coming from the CBI, GOI, or Finance Minister? Do you expect to see the announcement in writing or just an an announcement to the citizens? Ans: GOI, articles out about it. Involving the banking system. See it pretty easy. Could be another announcement for the citizxens.

• AZhombre: 7 Days following our official RV, please actively participate in feeding the hungry. “Pay It Forward Free Groceries Day”. Ans:

• Autumnwoods: Do you know what Series of Zim did your friend exchange? Was there a 20/80 split? Ans: didn’t do a 20/80 split. 5ea 100t notes, 6 zeros off. $3m per note is what he received!

• CharlieOK: Are we past the point where appt of certain ministers in Iraq are an issue for TV to happen? Ans: Nobody has said anything about the ministers arguing. It’s done. Just waiting for them to announce them. Seeing more and more articles about the exchange rate going up. I don’t look for anything until after 3:45pm. Sat am anything could happen. Everything happens in Kurdistan first. We’ll see what happens.

• Allen: Has the Memorandum of Understanding been discussed here before? Looks like the window is upon us from 3/26/19 – 4/23/19. Ans: Don’t know what the MO is about.

• Movielife: My home is in OR, I spend a lot of time in CA. Can I exchange there? Ans: You’re supposed to exchange where you live, in your “district”. But you can always try.

• Angelswme: I plan to do a trust or personal foundation, managing with my assistance, to my 25 yr old married daughter. In case of divorce, will her husband get 50% of it? If so, any suggestions? Ans: No. She’s just managing it, doesn’t own it.

• Diadeso: We’ve discussed Contract Rate forever. Do you have any idea how long one would have the contract with that bank if we take it? One could live with 3-6 months, but not years of bank contract involvement. Ans: Tony/NDA is for 90 days. When you make agreements, told 3-5 yrs, you’re doing it for your benefit, and it’s renewable. You’re not going to a 90 day contract and get the efforts of higher rates. Give the guy who’s in for 5 yrs with the best opportunity.

• Scoutdad: If bankers see a spread (.47 – 2.23), how do they decide what you get? Is it based on what you ask for? Ans: Tony/when they put the “range” it’s not a spread. Can come out with from 47 cents to 2.23. Could be $1.53, can’t negotiate unless you do something “long-term”. Average person gets the rate as per Forex that day.

• Xxx will contract rate increase? T/suppose to be $2. Contract rate should be $5.

Live Callers:

• 865/Knoxville, TN. “CIA Lady”/ once announcements have been made, I’m allowed to talk about it. Notifying citizens. Guests at Tony’s b-day party received great info. No April Fools with this!

• 610/ Allentown, PA. “Gman from PA” (PLEASE DONATE, SEE LINKS ABOVE)

• 765/Muncie, Indiana. Can you go over the IMF platforms again? T/go thru your treasury. Have over 1 trillion in projects for us to invest in. As soon as I get it we’ll let you know what they’re looking for. C/300-400m for interest rate? 1-2% per month? T/could be 1-2 or 5% per week! Global thing turns over faster than your bank. Weekly. C/concerned about losing your money? T/think it will be a lot more protected. C/what’s your percentage it goes this weekend? T/call me Sat afternoon and I’ll tell you. C/have Ray text me your phone #. T/info comes from different directions. Been this close before. C/waiting for announcement from Iraq? T/yes. Waiting to see what they do!

• 303/Denver, CO. How’s Winston? T/fine

• xxx Said something started in Kurdistan. T/RV has not started in Kurdistan. C/by April 1st for Vegas. Could see this before then. T/let’s do it 1 day after it RV’s, then give 10 days later as TNT. C/hoping we’ll hear something by tomorrow! T/we’ll tweet it out to you.

• 731/Jackson, TN. confused w rate. T/saying rate is going between 47 cents… Expect contract rate to change.

• 423/ Chatatanooga, TN. People who can stop it are behind it? T/all behind it. Hopefully it won’t change. C/Winston said 60-70% we know. T/don’t know! Budget is open tomorrow. See what rate, how much they start paying them. Kurdistan wanted 17%. We’ll see if the pay-out tomorrow. Scams selling old Dinar, scamming folks, MLM’s, etc. You can go to the bank right now and buy Dinar. Not a scam. C/banks saying it will never happen. T/banks are definitely going to say that. What banks want their employees to buy 1m of dinar or dong. My employer says it’s real, they would do it. My job is paying $15/hr, do I walk off the job? C/employees will be disappointed. If you’re info is confidential, don’t do it! T/I don’t know what you’re talking about. C/hope we’re celebrating this weekend.

• 773/ Chicago, IL. Nope!

• 201/ Jersey City, NJ C/? on accounts. T/2 accounts: Dinar and all the others. Let’s make our agreement. With interest on all accounts. C/are we going to pay 70% after we exchange? T/it’s not a law. Just someone’s wish list. Hopefully we get a call from you Sat.

• 509/ Spokane, WA. C/article starting process of arresting Maliki. Could escape to other countries he could escape to? T/they’re probably watching him. He had money in the sidewalls, sown in the seats. Watching him real close. C/going to make announcement on new Parliament on Sat? T/wouldn’t be surprised. C/Are they going to make LD’s available on Sat or Sun? T/getting texts from those that went to the party. Less than 24 hrs. Will be a great day tomorrow, if they make those announcements tomorrow.

• 301/ Germantown, MD. Meeting banker Tues, hopefully things will have happened Sat. Do I say I want the contract rate? How do you go about it? Tony/I made my appt, going to see the private banker. Before we start give me the current rate. OK, I know the contract rate is $28.50, how much do I get? Contract rate on Dong, Zim, etc. I waited 1-2 days to find out what the rates are. He’ll tell you how much you have to have to get the contract rate. It was agreed a certain percentage of us will get the contract rate of $28.50. C/do you have a list of money managers in Dallas, Frt Worth area? T/no! C/do you need the 800? T/make sure you go to them vrs the teller! Can go to a bank person you already know. Once you tell them they will tell you if they can help you or not. Or call the 800# to be sent to the right person. C/Looking for Dinar and Dong. Said it didn’t trade there. Where can I get that info if I don’t have access to your tweets? T/when it goes live the rates are going to be on Forex. Banks set their rates there every day.

• Ray/before we wrap this up, we have a birthday celebration today. Birthday song.

Closing Comments:

• Tony/ Stay alert. We’ll send out a blast. Hoping 3 announcements will be made that will change your life!

• Ray/if anything happens, well text you!

• Recent Rates Dinar: $3.51 – $4.43. Dong: $0.47 – $2.23. Zim $0.22 – $0.24 cents

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/19 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:06 am

"Re: TNT Showtime CC" by Vee

Again.. As I've asked when MarkZ had post about contract rates ..on Dinars..others ??? . and now pursuant to

• Flashback Mon (3/25): Tony/ Whether it’s Tues or Friday, we’ll be at the banks this week… was moved to Thursday just to make the announcement. I’ve been told it’s been done, holding the announcement back… If it comes out at a “sucker rate”, people don’t want to wait, exchange your Dong, or Zim, and come back with Dinar if you can’t get the contract rate. I’ll exchange everything else. Just don’t lose your Dinar at a “sucker rate”. Ray/you could buy some more Dinar. Tony/double dip!
  • Flashback Wed (3/27): C/can we get notification of a rate change at any time during the day? Ans: Could be notified anytime. Makes sense for early in the morning. Wanted the rate to go an hour before the banks open in Iraq. Makes sense their early morning. C/ Is there still going to be a contract rate at $28.50 or any change? Ans: There is a contract rate, been told at all levels. First come, first served!"

When did this all of a sudden come about? We have always heard that this will be applicable to the Zim.... Now is it available to all currencies?

Can someone explain why .. What reason?

Will it be that we will insorts be as private banker ..and because this action we are undertaking is a private banking undertaking ?

The question is... How will we know what would be the max of a back screen rate?

Of a contract rate?

Who is going to tell us .. the banker?

I will place them under pain and penalty make the sign the line that what they are tell us is the Truth, the Whole Truth and but the Truth.

No one has brought this up yet.. But this is what I'm going to do... Make my appointment.. show up .. Chit Chat.. Tell them what I hold (not amounts) then ask for their rules and regulations to this whole thing to take home or to a expert to read. I want to see it in writing.. What they (banks) are under and to adhere to.

I for one will not take it from that horses mouth. That would make me a Horses Ass or a Donkey.. have a two-toned call that sounds pretty funny. In English, this sound is called braying, and is written as hee-haw.

Vee - haw

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum