Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions

Go down

Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions Empty Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:35 am

Here is !! I'm sharing this with you, and this will have to be my last for the day, I told myself that forum members would like to know what is happening with the meeting between Iraq and the United States instead of having comments on gurus, good day to all !!

Claud (Moose)

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/2019/3/30/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA

[rtl]Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions[/rtl]

30 March 2019

Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions 368

Iraqi officials have revealed a move to settle the issue of removing  US forces from Iraq and postponing it in exchange for an extension of Iraq's exemption from sanctions against Iran.

Halabousi's visit to Washington not only represents the speaker of theparliament , but also represents the government," said the speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Mohamed Halboussi, who has been in talks with US officials for several days . , That "the opinion of Halbusi is identical to the opinion of the Presidents of the Republic and the government, on the survival of US forces in Iraq, and they believe that the current situation is not appropriate to remove them." 
The source said that "Halabousi is currently discussing this file in  Washington with US officials, to reach a consensus on it, and to disrupt the passage of the law to remove US forces from Iraq, which the political parties intend to offer to vote," noting that "Halabosi seeks in exchange for this file to obtain Iraq on A new extension of Iraq's exemption from sanctions imposed on Iran, and for a period of not less than three years. "
He stressed that "dialogues between Halbusi and US officials are still continuing in this regard," likely to "agree with US officials on the two issues, and that Iraq in any case will not announce consensus on the US forces, fearing the exploitation of this from some political parties." 
Halabousi has been in Washington for several days on an official visit, during which he held several meetings, and stressed during his visit to the United States Institute of Peace, that "we hope to get an exemption from Washington on sanctions on Iran, so that Iraq can stand on its feet economically." 
"Iraq can not stop importing electricity from Iran three years ago," he said. 
In the meantime, the President of the Republic Barham Salih, in a press interview, that "the presence of American soldiers in Iraq is for a specific task, which is to enable Iraqi forces in the war against Daqash, and nothing else," stressing "
The coalition of "Sawsan" led by Moqtada al-Sadr, and "conquest" led by Hadi al-Amiri, one of the most demanding blocs pass the law on the removal of US forces from Iraq, and the two alliances have a numerical majority to pass the law in parliament, without the need for other blocks, but they did not move in this direction in practice. 
The MP for the Alliance of "reform", Ali Ajayawi, in a press statement, "There are American pressure exerted on some political blocs not to pass the law to remove US forces in parliament," noting that "Parliament is waiting to unify the government's position to begin passing the law, Country ".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions Empty Iraq: We need to import electricity from Iran for 3 years

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 am

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/economy/2019/3/30/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%86%D8%AD%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A9-3-%D8%A3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85

[rtl]Iraq: We need to import electricity from Iran for 3 years

[size=26][size=19]30 March 2019

Iraq bargains for the presence of US forces: to stay in exchange for exemption from Iranian sanctions 368[/rtl][/size]
[/size]
[rtl]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Mohammad al-Halbousi called on the US administration to extend its  exemption from US sanctions on Iran because Baghdad can not stop  importing electricity from Iran three years ago.

"We hope to extend this exemption until Iraq can stand on its own economically," Halaboussi said during a visit to the United States Institute of Peace in Washington. 

The Iraqi official in Washington met a number of American officials, led by Vice President Mike Bens. 

According to Halbusi, Iraq imports 30% of its energy needs, and it needs almost three years to achieve self-sufficiency in the generation of electricity. 

"After these three years, we may see an economically independent Iraq, and we do not need to import electricity from another country. Maybe we can solve this problem within three years."

Halabousi later called on the United States to study the steps it is taking and its consequences. "Any hasty and reckless move towards adopting policies and actions against countries in this region will have a negative impact on the region," he said. 

Last week, the United States extended a three-month exemption to Iraq in December, allowing it to import from Iran reliable electricity, despite US sanctions against Tehran.

Washington re-imposed sanctions on Iran's energy sector in November after it pulled out of a nuclear deal signed in 2015 between the superpowers and Tehran, but Washington exempted Baghdad from the sanctions for three months, later extended for a similar period, so that Iraq can continue In importing its electricity and gas needs from Iran to avoid a new popular protest against power outages.  

A power shortage that often leaves homes without electricity for up to 20 hours a day is a key factor behind weeks of major protests in Iraq during the summer. To overcome this shortfall, Iraq imports up to 28 million cubic meters of natural gas from Tehran to its factories and directly buys 1,300 megawatts of Iranian electricity. 

This dependence is uncomfortable for the United States, which sought to curtail Tehran's influence and re-impose sanctions on Iran's financial institutions, shipping lines, the energy sector and oil products. 

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced in February the renewal of the contract to import electricity from Iran for a year, days after the Iraqi government announced its refusal to be part of the system of US sanctions against Iran.

The ministry pointed out that the renewal of the contract to import electricity with the Iranian company Tuanir, came on the basis of discussions held by the Iraqi Minister of Electricity Luay Khatib during his visit to Iran earlier in February. 

(AFP, New Arab)
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum