Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19

2 posters

Go down

"Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 Empty "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:06 am

MarkZ Thursday Morning Update: Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I am feeling good today….……still at 99.9% to see everything in March or at least by April 1st . I expect to be able to see it, touch it and taste it by then……

Reports are all over the place……lots of confusion…..which is what we told we would see at the end. The amount of news we are getting is encouraging……it was very quiet then suddenly it’s like a dam breaking…….

I am trying to get it all together to know where we are.

So many rumors about zim and Farm claims……trying to find the truth today…..

The news from Iraq is crazy good……they are talking up a storm….I am still hearing they expect a new rate on Saturday.

On the Iran side…..I have heard they are getting Iran ready to RV at the same time as the others….. This is from my contacts in the ME.. I have a contractor friend over there..I would look at Franks site today…there will be lots of news out of Iraq.

Mr.C. has not been paid yet……

I have many calls scheduled this afternoon for updates. I will be digging hard.

I feel we are in an any minute…imminant…..….sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for this to happen….these are every phrase I hate….but right now they are true.

Member: : Mark, if they always kick it 2-3 days, why do think they'll make the 31st?

MZ: I'm not certain they kicked it...that is the window we are looking for .. This is a WHEN not an IF

Member: CMKX Facts...Agreement of Settlement http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/thread/12038/email-steve-kirkpatrick-respond?page=2

Q: Is this the most news you have seen come out at one time

MZ: yes….things I am seeing from all sources all over the place its crazy. They always said it would be nuts at the end……which is where we are imo

Q: MARK, WHAT HAPPENS IF THE BANK TELLS YOU THAT YOUR NOTES OR CURRENCY IS NOT VALID OR REAL????????

Member: I have a very good source that told me that they will use the Fraud detector right in front of you. So, no taking it out your sight and then telling you your's is fake!

Q: What day do you think cmkxers will recieve their package?

MZ: Consider this a rumor….but I think we will see all deliveries tomorrow or Sat. Mr. Mayheu always said when the news got absolutely crazy at the end…we are there……well it is……and we are….imo…The news is all over the place today…hard to know which way is up…lol

Q: Anything on our gold backed currency?

MZ: Nothing here in the US……worldwide I was told it was pushed back a couple days from the 29th to the 31st…..they are working hard to get it done I am told…..but they still want it done by the 31st….Expect it to be all over the news….get ready for craziness

Q: what made you decide to start posting again Mark?

MZ: it was suggested from someone who is a trigger puller….that I become more public in order to pass on info if they needed me too and because of all the misinformation out there. And I was watching too many friends and people giving up…..and selling their currency…..so I came back out of hiding…so to speak.

Q: Marz...I always thought we would be exchanging our IQD right before the announced Public RV. Is that true?

MZ: I always thought that was true…….

Member: THINGS STARTING to UNRAVEL ??? Shares of Deutsche Bank slipped nearly 4 percent, while Commerzbank slipped more than 2 percent. The report published Thursday, citing people familiar with the talks, said executives from Deutsche Bank have been looking at a plan to raise equity of between 3 billion euros and 10 billion euros. No mention about DERIVATIVES which is the BIG Elephant in the room!

Q: what has been the delay:

MZ: Its been a number of things from security to Brexit to Iraq, to Venezuela to refiguring Irans sanctions, …. It has not just been one thing causing delays….. It’s never going to be perfect but they have to do this before it crashes…..this next crash would make 2008 look like nothing…it would make 1929 look like nothing…..their back is against the wall to get this done ASAP before the big crash……they need to get the new currency out ASAP. I feel that the Gold backed currency will be out before the crash.

Member: I didn’t expect to see a reset before Trumps second term

MZ: I expect it in the first quarter of 2019…He has made no secret of when he wanted this done…....here is an article I have posted before…but it’s nice to see it in print in the MSM. Its nice to read something that makes you know we are not nuts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#fd6b3cb4d543

Q:: I found this article that claims Basel IV will not be complete until 2022 or eve 2027 depending on how you read it. https://www2.deloitte.com/lu/en/pages/banking-and-securities/articles/finalization-basel-3-post-crisis-regulatory-forms.html

MZ: lots of articles coming out now and I really feel a lot of it is misinformation…a big dis-information campaign imo….….lots of articles are backdated…..I am not a bit worried about this being pushed to 2022…..maybe a few smaller countries who are not ready yet but it will not affect the rest of us.

Member: Link on Basel III https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/finance/basel-iii/?fbclid=IwAR3MRDqXLVC0VlWo_Y3KtjZo0_MTgaClg-KznrOOOehG8SDM4Nm6h6bcsh8

Q: does Basel 3 mean gold-backed?

MZ yes the Basel 3 complience means 20 % of your currency is backed by gold. I would look for all kinds of movement there….

If there is big news I will tweet….and if not, Hopefully I will have you a very good update by tomorrow am

Note: Please listen to replay for all the details….I only could do half the call due to computer problems today.........Mark speaks very fast

Thursday Replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyJAyLbpErJb

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402469144##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 Empty Re: "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:19 am

"Reports are all over the place" Translation: "Lies are flying fast and furious."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 2805820865   "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 2805820865   "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 2805820865   "Reports are all Over the Place" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/28/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum