Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19

Go down

"Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19 Empty "Let's do the Numbers!" by Toothless Crackhead - 3/26/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:58 am

Seventy five thousand currency investors worldwide, by twenty four hours equals one million, eight hundred thousand person hours in one day. Multiply 1.8 million person hours by 1,870 days since February 15, 2013 and the result becomes 3,366,000,000 person hours lost to date, by the continued delays in the revaluation of international currency.

This computation does not include all the family, relatives and friends that would have been immediately impacted by said revaluation. Factor for them, and the numbers enclosed are easily increased by an order of magnitude to 33,660,000,000 person hours adrift, as people in need awaited for years, their promised business investment to mature.

Now the "apologist" argument expected is, "no final date was promised!". And my response to that argument would be, then why have there been more than three thousand unqualified delays in what was touted as a normal business arrangement?

These calculations appear because they represent the disgruntled dissapointments of millions of honest human beings. Beings who have had to swallow hard, and imbibe the pyric victory that has been capsuled in their praying to the Christian God for the release of Moslem and African monies.

Thirty-three plus billion hours is (forgive the play on words) "an eternity"! And it represents the dashed hopes and dreams of so many. One can't help but believe that those who've previously held currency, and then have given it up, marking the RV as a "scam," are to be honored and not faulted.

Because for them, and those who've left this plane, that is exactly what it was--a scam. Commander Obama was not there for them. The "man/child" Trump has reputedly refused to sign America's hold on these proceedings nine times while being touted as a saviour.

It seems that where the Tier 4 investors are concerned, conflicting political parties and perspectives are united against "the people", both in theory and in practice. And the absence of good information before revaluation on the one hand...and the threat of NDA policing afterwards on the other, has the future "winners to be" locked in a tightening vise!!

But that irony notwithstanding, keep your heads to the sky and your hearts in place. Those who have gone on deserve our perseverance and those who come after need our will and guidance.

We are not fools. We are lovers who have been taken for fools. And those who have perpetrated this wastage should expect to exchange their eternities in recompense!

With care, sensitivity and love,

Toothless Crackhead

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum