Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19

Go down

"Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 Empty "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:52 am

For those that do not know the RV was suppose to take place last Tuesday but because of security issues and the Mueller report.

When the Mueller report came out the everything started up in a hurry in Reno.

Right now everyone in Reno has been told to shutup and that would include Atlanta and Chicago.

The Chinese are wanting this done a.s.a.p.

There is a lot going on that is going on behind the scenes that they do not want out.

The administrators of CMKX and getting appointments set for individuals connected with CMKX

Dubai 1 has been paid out

It is from the Dubai 1 that is the gold that is backing the currency for the U.S.

The general public is not going to be able to redeem the Zim’s

There are going to be caps on the Zim as well.

That is all that I can say at the moment.

Anonymous

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19 Empty Re: "Latest Intel" by (Anonymous) - 3/26/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:53 am

"Re: Latest Intel" by Gene

Gee, a gloom and doom post disguised as a positive piece.

Many of us here can sense energy and positive, the energy of this piece is not. And then, surprise, surprise, whoever posted it chose to post anonymously and they even expect us to believe them.

Zim will be capped. The general public don't get to exchange zim,...

Yup, suuurrrrreeee, you betcha!

Folks, I'm choosing not to believe this because its either an attempt by a troll to confuse us or is information someone mistakenly believes is true. We've all seen plenty of these anonymous posters claiming to know something but for sure, they don't stand the test of time - poof gone. I can think of many over the years who posted anonymously that simply vanished after 6 months to a year never to be heard from again, some after their very first post. Hmmmm! And then, we know nothing more now than we knew back then and nope, none of it came true. Hmmm!

NONE of us are going to know for sure what the deal is until we get the 800 numbers and the tetelestai email which will explain it all. NO ONE!

IF they cap how much we can get for our zim, it means the alliance doesn't want us to be humanitarians where we can fix this place and we all know this isn't true.

Without high trillions to quadrillions where the interest is in the 10's to 100's of trillions a year, none of us who intend to go after the very high ticket humanitarian projects will ever get any done. If they cap zim and we have to wait 5-10 years to amass enough interest to actually do one, I'm throwing in the towel, taking the money and running.

If the alliance wants me to be the humanitarian heavyweight I intend to be they're going to have to give me the funds I need to do it in spades because I'm not in this to manage my funding to try and amass enough interest to get one or a couple done in my lifetime and instead to forget about money for having so much I couldn't even make a dent in it over a lifetime where I can go full speed ahead on as many projects as I can get started, in parallel. I see no issue with my managing 100-200 projects in parallel. If you approach this from the right perspective, its easy to do this.

We're here to identify, fund and high-level manage projects, NOT do them! The staff we hire will sweat the small stuff and day to day for us. The project managers our high level staff hires will make it happen. Given this, the more projects running at the same time, the more staff we need where our time utilization is rather minimal. Oh yeah this can be done! Structured properly we might not even spend a week a month thinking up or identifying projects, vetting them with our staff, talking to experts and looking at monthly status reports for all running projects even if we're up around 200 projects running at the same time which I sure intend to try to get up around.

So take what others say with a grain of salt, ESPECIALLY posters who hide behind that anonymous handle. Who knows WHO they are and what their true intent is? Usually, it isn't good from what I've seen over the years and this post is certainly negative enough to believe this one isn't any different.

Trust your heart and discount everything else. Ask our father the creator for the truth. The truth will come. THIS information will be accurate. Nothing else is.

Signed: Gene

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum