Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19

Go down

"Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19 Empty "Chasing News" - MarkZ Q&A Update 3/25/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:17 am

Monday Morning Markz update 3-25-19 Highlights by PDK-Not Verbatum

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context. Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: Today is a day where we are chasing a lot of news. We are still looking for this month….it may be late afternoon before I get news…..very possible I will have a night stream tonight to get everyone all caught up

The folks in Reno on Saturday were told to be prepared for Monday night …I don’t know if that has changed yet again.

On Friday night a number of protocols were changed and I think they are just working on logistics before everything happens.

Mr. C has not been paid yet.

Q: Folks spreading more bogus rumors out there, Mark. One saying you claim 2/3rds of CMKX shareholders have already received packets.

MZ: I cannot find any proof of that…. I know many, many people in CMKX: A lot of people on this stream are in CMKX- None of them has received their package so I’m not buying it.

Q: If "they" want 8 days before April 1 then they're late.

MZ: They are pushing that back wall right now if that is what they want. I have been told they really need 10-12 days…….but I think we are right on it.

Member: the 29th is the last trading day of the month.

Member: Trump signed off and gave the go light at 5:30 a.m. a week ago and if everything went right the 800 #'s are to be released after 1 p.m. today

MZ: I hope you are correct….the people in Reno since Saturday feel that this is most likely the timing….we will be watching today closely. I expect to have a busy news day today.

Q: Any forward movement at all?

MZ: I spoke with my friends in Reno and they were expecting big things to happen on Monday ……Yesterday-Sunday it was really quiet…maybe no news is good news? ..noone talking except the usual rumors on the dinar sites.

Member: The FISA release will expose those who were guilty of collusion..I am expecting a very busy week.

Member: I was told that it is going to get extremely quiet and a lot of misdirections to get everyone's mind on something else

Member: One of the CMKX plaintiffs told me he believes the Mueller report was the news media diversion we need to get paid. I hope he is right.

MZ: At first I did not think the Mueller report had anything to do with the RV….but I changed my mind with all the info you all have sent me ….a lot started happening as soon as the announcement hit that the report was done and no more indictments.

Looking through our constitution….somebody may have to repay the American people because it’s a constitutional crises to try to unseat a sitting president in this way…we will have to see…..its very interesting though. We need to hold our government accountable for wasting our money while they play politics.

Member: the first transactions to be made under the QFS will be from the private currency redemption event (RV). The RV is expected to occur any time before the end of the month. https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/...lert_25.html

Member: What’s the big deal with the bank reconciliation? If we are on the QFS they should be able to reconcile 24/7?

MZ: You may be exactly right. You bring up a very good point.

Member: Some Banks were notified that we would not go until Wed, Thurs, or Fri. March 27, 28, 29 – which could refer to the general population set to exchange currencies by April 1.

Q: Is Zim gold-backed?

MZ: I did some digging on the Chinese side of it…..and yes it appears the zim currency is already gold backed. The big news last week is also the I-Dinar....the gold backed digital currency. Research this…look it up…its plastered everywhere that it is gold backed.

Q: What about the deadline that we are supposed to exchange our zim before April 12th?

MZ: I am still digging on this rumor…..I have not found any proof as of yet.

Q: Please Explain and Stress the Importance Of a NDA - some don’t understand the concept.

MZ: When this does go they do not want panic in the markets and the NDAS will be very important for the average person. They want the markets to quietly settle down and they want to keep all of this very quiet.

Member: Think structure, security and safety.

Q: I did hear from sources, that they will force release the 800s, today at 1 PM , have you heard anything in regards to that?

MZ: Yes I have heard that….heard it since Saturday from banking and Reno contacts…also heard it may be closer to the end f the banking day today….….really hoping this rumor is true.

Q: Mark will you post the 800 for like WF, BOA and ect banks. When they’r available

MZ: Yes I will post all the 800 numbers I get …. I am expecting all banks will have separate numbers. I want you all to have as many options as is possible.

Q: Mr C have his pkg? Or has pkg...he will be 1st to be called in ?

MZ: We are told that the protocol is a Representative from the treasury and the Chinese because of the gold they are using to back this…..will come to him and he basically signs and pledges his dollars to back and reboot the new gold backed currency…..

Member: I believe the cabinet members are for ALL show until this goes! Iraq is done!

MZ: I totally agree…Iraq is done and waiting for everything to release just like we are.

Member: Frank 26 says cabinet members are already in but under wraps and USA protection

MZ: I agree

Member: In order for Iraq to pay all the government contracts they need to revalue now.

Q: Is the WF Group still on track to get emails when time is right?

MZ: Yes – to my knowledge they are all ready to send emails just as soon as this happens.

Q: mark, are your contacts in Reno JUST renogiating SKR's or others rates??

MZ: Keep in mind its early morning in Reno- and banks do not do early morning….I expect to have news on this in the afternoon.

Q: Do you have good UST contacts?

MZ: I do have very good UST contacts…one of them I went to college with and I hope to have updates and news from them today.

MZ: We need to post exchange lists and tips for us all so that we all prepared ….feel free to
post these on discord to help us all to be better prepared.

MZ: I am anticipating having another chat tonight – if so I will sent out a tweet. If not I will see you all tomorrow at 10AM est… I am going to be very busy chasing news today.

Note: Please listen to replay to get all the details……this was just some of the highlights ….

Replay is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynJOODYMYXJR

Or https://www.twitch.tv/videos/400983735##

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum