Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19

Go down

"Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19 Empty "Talked to People" - Jester's Place Chat Highlights 3/23/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HEY YOU GUYS... HAPPY WEEKEND...

[truth] Jester you have exciting news for us?

[JESTER] truth THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL YOU IS I TALKED TO MY PEOPLE YESTERDAY... THE UST IS NOT PUTTING OUT ANY DATES... I AM TOLD THINGS ARE PROGRESSING AND THAT TRUMP IS ON BOARD... BUT THE WAY IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IS STILL AS I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES BEFORE...

[JESTER] THE SYSTEM WILL BE SAFE BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS... THERE IS MORE AT STAKE THAN A FEW AMERICANS LIKING TO HAVE IT HAPPEN...

[JESTER] IT IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOU THINK... AND IT IS NOT ABOUT AMERICANS CASHING OUT...

[Vigilance] Good to see the Mueller report done, now maybe we will see the declass and OIG reports to get the truth out to the public.

[JESTER] Vigilance THAT IS MAYBE PART OF THINGS MOVING FORWARD... I THINK IT MAY BE... WE WILL SEE...

[truth] so true and am thankful for progress for everyone. Humbly grateful to be a part of it to see a better situation for all.

[Vigilance] JESTER amazing times we are living in. Just praying all the dirt balls are taken down.

[JESTER] truth WELL THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE MISSING...

[JESTER] THE UST GROUPS WILL BE FIRST TO GO NO MATTER WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING.... ROUND ONE IS ALREADY READY AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS WE WILL KNOW....

[JESTER] BUT I JUST TALKED TO THEM AND IT IS NOT HAPPENING YET... THE SYSTEM IS NOT READY YET...

[JESTER] I HATE TO BE THE NAYSAYER BUT I DO KNOW THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING... SO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE WORLD TO BE SET TO RESET....

[JESTER] IT IS A WORLD EVENT....AND IT WILL BE READY WHEN IT IS READY....

[JESTER] THE THINKING OUT THERE IS FLAWED WHEN THEY DO NOT TAKE THE REST OF THE WORLD INTO ACCOUNT...

[nansue] i just want to see the Evil be found out at rounded up then taken out of society. we actually need some Peace and Joy in our Nation

[JESTER] nansue WELL THAT IS PART OF THE ISSUE TOO.... WHY WOULD THE WORLD POWERS PUT THEIR INVESTMENT AT RISK IN THE US SYSTEM THAT IS CONTROLLED BY THE CABAL RIGHT NOW?

[JESTER] THE FIRST THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE AT THE SOVEREIGN LEVEL... THE IMF HAS CONTRACTS THAT WILL HELP LOTS OF THE COUNTRIES BECOME ASSET BACKED... I REPORTED ON THAT A LONG TIME BACK...

[JESTER] THE UST WILL TRANSACT THE IMF CONTRACTS BETWEEN COUNTRIES AND UST GROUPS....

[JESTER] IT IS ABOUT BALANCING THE ASSET BACKED CURRENCIES OF THE WORLD COUNTRIES... NOT CASHING OUT THE AMERICANS…

[JESTER] THIS IS A WAY BIGGER UNDERTAKING THAN MOST ARE GIVING ANY REALITY TO....

[JESTER] THE COUNTRIES ARE IN CHARGE... ANYONE THAT THINKS DIFFERENT IS JUST NOT ABLE TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE...

[JESTER] BEEN FOLLOWING Q? INTERESTING STUFF THERE... THEY KNOW...

[JESTER] LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY BADMOUTHING ME BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED TO POINT OUT THE TRUTH OF THINGS...

[JESTER] FEEDBACK ON THE WHOLE LACK OF ANY PROVABLE NEWS ON CMKX WAS PART OF THAT.... I PUT OUT SOME WEBSITES BUT THEY ALL BLEW THAT OFF AS FAKE WEBSITES... HMMM... TOO WEIRD THE MESSAGE BOARDS ARE APPARENTLY ALL FAKE ACCORDING TO THEM....

[JESTER] I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME PROOF OF THE CLAIMS THEY ARE ALL ABOUT TO PAY OUT... NONE OF THAT INFO IS ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS... YOU'D THINK THAT WOULD BE AS BUSY AS DINAR LAND IF TRUE...

[caro] Jester oh they signed NDA lol

[JESTER] caro TRUST ME WHEN 40,000 PEOPLE SIGN AN NDA... IF EVEN TRUE THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY GET DONE... THERE IS ALWAYS SOME DING DONG THAT WILL MOUTH OFF...

[JESTER] THERE IS NO WAY THERE ONLY ONE PERSON KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON AND IS PUTTING IT OUT FOR EVERYONE... IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE... EVERYONE TALKS...

[caro] Jester thanks for the good info tonight and keeping us grounded

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. GOD BLESS TEAM TRUMP FLAG

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum