Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps)

2 posters

Go down

Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) Empty Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps)

Post by dinardiva Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:09 am

Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam)
10/07/2011 Call I just listened to on MTT

#1 User is offline searzy

Call I just listened to on MTT

#1 searzy

Posted Yesterday (Thursday, Oct. 6), 10:44 PM

I tune in to MTT from time to time. Some times it's to get a laugh or hear the weekly conspiracy theory they are throwing around, and sometimes they have conversations about different things. Don't get on MTT much, but, during the last 3 weeks I have been listening at around 10PM Central and they will put on a call from Phoenix which lasts for about 30 minutes. He usually says some off the wall things about earthquakes, and astronomy, but then he will go over the articles of the day, and seems to have some good insight on it.

Tonight however, what he said completely blew my mind!! He was talking about what he was told 4 to 5 months ago; that when he hears that Alawi is leaving the scene in Iraq, and is returning to his family in London, he would know they were about to announce the “RV”. He said Alawi was apparently put in place through/by our CIA, and was there only as a way to delay until the RV was ready. When I heard this, my head started spinning. He said that when he reads things what people put out on the forums about Maliki, he just sits there and laughs, as it is so far from the truth from what he has been told. He said that some Iraqi people call Alawi, “Sadaam without a mustache”. Just mind blowing if it’s true.

Now I get on and read Steve's and Rays post, and it goes hand in hand with what Phoenix said about the people of Iraq and how they feel.

I don't know what his site is called but if there was ever a call to listen to it's that one. It goes against what I have been being led to beleive but it makes sense now that I hear everyone else getting the same intel saying now it's ready to RV.

Just had to share. I am not promoting this guy, and he may be way off base, but I don't think so. I think I have been off base with what I have been told and have believed. At least I hope I have been!!

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) Empty Re: Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps)

Post by norm Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid :cherry: :cherry: COME ON MAN ALL THE GURUS HAS SAID IT FOR YRS IT WOULD BE TOMMORROW.HE USED TO BE RANGER AND ALWAYS HAS CONSPISORY THEORYS.WHO NOS WHOS RIGHT JUST NEED ONLY ONE TO BE RIGHT,RIGHT affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid :cherry: :cherry:

norm

Back to top Go down

Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps) Empty Re: Unusual report pertaining to the "RV" of Iraqi Dinar...(soon?) (Email from Sam) (copied from dinar recaps)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am

Like i say, watch the seating of the government and we will see the RV?RI soon thereafter. maybe this month, but I have my doubts. Next month seems to be more in line with the UN iraq stanby agreement. But I also could be wrong as well. If it happens this month, hey, great, i am in. AJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum