Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/21/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  3/21/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/21/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:42 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. The information is so strange because sometimes we have days where it is not stop. I get calls all day long, and I receive this and that. I confirm this and that and verify, and so on. It is kind of ongoing thing that is just my daily life. It is interesting because today is one of those days we had been told very specific things and yet from many of our sources it is very quiet as in no longer able to speak, no longer able to talk to you. I mean time and time again. It is amazing where we are, and what that indicates. That indicates there is a reason why a lot of sources are absolutely shut off, can’t talk any longer, under gag order, under NDA, whatever it is that keeps them from sharing any information we are looking for.

Bruce: What do we have? It is very interesting because from very strong sources we were hearing that we should be expecting something, the toll-free numbers coming to me sometime today or tonight. Now, the night is not over yet. It is possible those could still happen in which case we would get the numbers out as we have talked in the past to you through our website: bigcalluniverse.com. and to a couple of other places online. Now, we know that things are happening to bring this to a conclusion. We know certain dates. We know certain things that are happening.

Bruce: For example, we know even though the rates have been fluctuating somewhat over the last few days, they been moving up. The Dinar rate has been moving up. When the Dinar goes up in value, the Dong also increases and so does the Rial because those two, the Dong and the Rial, are going to be close if not on par. Those two are going to be tracking within, I am going to say, a dollar of the Dinar. We know the Dinar rate is expected to be between $8 and $9 by tomorrow morning. New rates are coming up we believe on the screens by morning. That should afford really good news for us. Obviously when we get the toll-free number that is going to make a difference in the world in our setting our appointments for our exchanges and redemption of Zim.

Bruce: I believe I mentioned on Tuesday that the Zim has a international law that allows our Zim bonds, not the Zim dollar currency. Do not confuse those two. The Zim bonds that we hold to be redeemed by April 12th by midnight. That is it. Now, that tells us we will have if we get started here in the next couple of days, we will have up until then to redeem our Zim. Obviously, that is going to be important. I believe most people on the Big Call who are Zim holders will be able to redeem it in the first 2 to 3 days, maybe 4 days. If you happen to be out of town, happen to be on a cruise, going to Europe for 2 weeks, etc., set your appointment as soon as you know the number even if you are not going to be in the country. Set your appointment and see if you can set it, but I will say this, I am understanding that April 12th date is absolute. So, we want to have everybody that has been gifted Zim or has purchased to be able to redeem well before that cutoff date.

Bruce: Now beyond that, there is a lot of movement finally it seems in some of the programs that originated I think out west. We know CMKX is moving along swimmingly. We know that there is a majority of those that have gone out and delivered, but there is still more to finish. We know that the Native American Claims have been complete. We understand the Farm Claims are complete. We know the Cores are in position now, I mean now now, for paying out. I think there is going to be a lot of activity tonight and overnight. I really do. I believe it is known throughout the globe in many banking institutions that the RV if you well has initiated and it is moving thru, and it is coming to us. I believe we will be notified possibly tonight, but if not whenever we get it, it will be great. I am very excited about that. I am very excited to get started.

Bruce: Humanitarian projects are very important if you are interested in a privately negotiable rate, called PNR. That would be more than a front screen rate. I have to tell you the front screen rates are going to be excellent because we have already seen what they are and they continue to increase. So that is very positive for all of us. Your ability to negotiate a privately negotiable rate, for example on Zim is going to be based on how well you convey your projects. I do not think you need a long business plan. You just need a page or two with notes that you can explain what it is you want to do. What it is you plan to bring to humanity. What you plan to do to create jobs. What you plan to do to help build infrastructure. We are not talking about roads and bridges here. Not that type of infrastructure. The government wants us to stay away from that. They want to handle that. I was told that several months ago specifically regarding us on the Big Call.

Bruce: When we say infrastructure, we are talking about homes, building homes, rebuilding neighborhoods, building health clinics that are healing centers, not just doctor offices and clinics, but true healing centers. Maybe where there is more of a holistic approach than most of us are used to. I think we can incorporate those in our communities. I know we can. I think we can do food banks. We can do community gardens. We can do additions to schools. Perhaps a new auditorium. Perhaps a new natatorium. That is a swimming pool that is indoors. Perhaps any number of projects that we can think of. It could be a recreation center. It could be an outdoor park with basketball courts tennis courts. It could any number of things that could give a park like feel to a neighborhood. We are going to have those opportunities. That is what Rebuild America is going to be all about. Creating those opportunities.

Bruce: You are going to have to be my eyes and say: Okay what in this area I am interested in needs help? What does it need? This community? This town? This city? What does it need? What is it lacking? Does it need a food store in an area that is under served? Does it need like I said health clinics? Let’s call it healing centers where somebody will need to drive an hour or more to get that type of care. This is where you need to look and say: Okay What does this place really need? What don’t they have that they can use? I think when you do that, like I am going to do in the towns and cities that I choose, you will be doing the initial work to say: Okay this is what they need. Now let’s see how we are going to do that. How are we going to pull that off as a team? How are we going to do that? With what I do with my team, I will give you a template where you can go through it and say: This is how we are going to do this project in this area.

Bruce: Yes, I am not asking for your money. All I am asking for you to do is take a portion of what you have and devote it to your project in that community, in that town, or in that city. Yes, that is right. So that is how you will help. That is the 5,000 volunteers that I am looking for throughout America. With that theory of 5,000, we can affect 100 cities, towns, or communities in each of our 50 states. I know Alaska and Hawaii may not need 100 but that is just an average. There are plenty of places in the US that can use more than that. There are plenty of places that have lost the manufacturing base that they use to have, and the towns that I have driven thru in Mississippi and even in Alabama. A lot of the south use to be mill towns, use to be manufacturing, and that went away or it went overseas. Now they are barely holding on. They are barely hanging on in those cities, in those towns. There is hardly anything going on.

Bruce: We can go back and say: Okay, here is an abandoned plant. What can we do with it? This plant we can pick up for a song, or this old school that has been here what can we do with that? Or this building or that building what can we do with that? Can we renovate it? Renovate it and repurpose it? Yes, all of that I am talking about. All of these things. This should get you guys thinking: Well, I live in a town that use to have this and they went out of business or they went overseas, or whatever. Let’s bring jobs back, all the jobs back. There is only 6.5 million people that are not employed right now in the country. We have at least 7 million job opportunities for that group.

Bruce: What is going to happen when you and I start creating job opportunities and we don’t even have the skilled people we need to help rebuild America? That is where legal immigration comes in. I know the President is listening either directly or with the Cabinet listening to the Big Call. I am going to encourage them to allow for legal immigration which they are big time in favor of to come in and help us fill these jobs because we are going to need it. We are going to need skilled labor, the skilled people that are welders, bricklayers, plumbers, electricians, pipe fitters, etc., etc. to do this construction work. Not to mention crane operators. You know a crane operator in New York can pull down $450,000 or more a year. That is not a bad gig, right? Almost a half million dollars a year. Yes, not bad.

Bruce: So, I am just going to encourage everybody to stay in faith and be expectant. I am highly expectant to get some good news very shortly. I just thank everybody for listening to the call tonight. Not a whole of detail on the call tonight. We are at the point where there is not much more we can say. It is more do we have our arms open and are ready to receive this blessing. That is where I am, and I think that is where you are too. Without further ado, let me just thank everybody for tuning in again. Thank you, my team. Thank you, Sue. Thank you, Pastor Steven. Thank you, Bob for your incredible wisdom as we depart that to our listeners throughout the globe. Thank you, Pinkroses for your great job in transcribing our call. Anybody out there that is listening throughout Big Call country or Big Call universe all around the globe, thank you for staying tuned. Here it is Thursday, and our next call is not scheduled until Tuesday. I do not know if we will have a call on Tuesday. You know we will just do this day by day, one day at a time. Thank you, Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob. Thank you all in Big Call universe. I appreciate you. God Bless you. Have a great night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum