Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq

Go down

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq Empty Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:17 pm

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=173634

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq

March 17, 2019

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq 0DFE8E64-3CEE-4BED-B2F3-CF99FBEEE242-620x330

Baghdad (SNG) - Minister of Communications Naeem Thajil al-Rubaie stressed on the importance of completing the ground telephone project (FTTH) in all governorates of Iraq, including the liberated areas in Nineveh and Kirkuk to the ministries and government departments. In addition to the activation of the project (LTE), a high-bandwidth wireless system that provides telephone services, Internet and data transmission.
This came during the minister's meeting on Sunday 17/3/2019 at the ministry's headquarters with the representatives of the Chinese company Huawei. The two sides discussed the stages of completion of the projects, studying the contracts concluded with the company and the reasons for the slow performance in some areas included in the contract and working on the completion of the expansion project (DWDM) Where the engineer Laith Khalis Abdul Jabbar representative of the company Hwai detailed explanation of the percentage of completion of the projects delivered to the Communications and Informatics and completed projects, which have not been delivered and projects that are still under delivery. Where 195000 light lines were completed in the capital Baghdad and distributed on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa in addition to 55000 lines in the provinces of Basra, Maysan, Najaf and Mosul, while the work stopped in Wasit province because of changing the area of ​​the three cabins by the Wasit Governorate Council.
He stressed the Minister of Communications to rely on the cadres of the ministry and its partners from the private sector companies in the completion of projects and provide financial returns to the ministry that the budget this year did not allocate resources for investment or operational projects.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq Empty Telecom calls on owners of the towers to review and issue a warning

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=173637

Telecom calls on owners of the towers to review and issue a warning

March 17, 2019

Communications: The "Land Phone" project will include all governorates of Iraq 946AAA7C-F22B-489A-8ECA-509C3F810DA8-620x330

Baghdad / SNG - The Ministry of Communications called on all owners of Internet towers to review the communications directorates in Baghdad and all governorates to register their information for regulatory purposes within the period of the first of next April (2019/4/1).

Which is a deadline after the Ministry of Communications extended the period of registration and review of the directorates of communications.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum