Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face

Go down

The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face Empty The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:48 pm

https://glgamesh.com/archives/54950

The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face

14/03/2019

The Sadrists are preparing for the upcoming elections and so Maliki will face 1-876229-618x400

The Sadrists, headed by Moqtada al-Sadr, are preparing for the upcoming provincial council elections by working on the return of those who have been separated after the 2008 cavalry operation.

A source familiar with the agency said: "All the offices of the Sadrist movement in the provinces have been instructed to send their requests to the deputy (Jawad al-Moussawi) who opened an office to receive the requests of the dismissed knights in 2008 during the presidency of the coalition of state law, .

He pointed out that "these requests were collected and transferred to the Office of Najaf for the purpose of addressing the concerned parties, including the party that had obtained the case during the period (Dawa Party)," but "but was not responded by the Office of the main call on the subject was addressed to the Council Deputies and pressure him to vote for the return of dismissed from service. "

"At the same time, the Sadrist movement exploited this circumstance in agreement with the dismissed people to bring their documents to be transferred in accordance with their respective regions in order to join the current movement; thus they gained the votes of this segment in the upcoming elections."

The source pointed out that "two days a week were set for the dissidents to meet with the deputy (Moussawi) in his office in the area of ​​banks; (Dawa Party) and the Nile from the character (Maliki) through meetings via satellite channels as the first official throughout his years and their return to service by presenting their poor living conditions and the suffering of their families.

It is noteworthy that; the Ministry of the Interior; sent early this year 2019 to consider the reinstatement of associate dismissed from service in 2008.

A copy of the document "Please provide us with lists of names of those who were dismissed and dismissed from service in 2008 (due to security incidents), indicating the name of each of them as the reason for the dismissal or leaving the service and the administrative order issued against them If found and be loaded on CD (CD) and express your opinion clear and explicit return to service or not so that we can consider their subject and return them according to the law and controls and provide grades.

It is noteworthy that a number of employees of the Ministry of the Interior bought the Sadrists; they were dismissed from the service during the presidency of Nuri al-Maliki, head of the coalition of state law in 2008 against the background of the operation of the "Knights of the Knights".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum