Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19

2 posters

Go down

"Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 Empty "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:04 pm

KTFA

MilitiaMan » March 13th, 2019

The corruption files are starting to sting.. Those that have had the cloak of politicians, may have been just now called out. The Law " Where did you get this?" is one to think on.. Where did you get all that money? Your salary is x yet you have z? They don't add up.. Get my point.. Drug money and money laundering.. Sorta has an issue with the new transparency in the Banking now.. Once they hook up with an international traceable currency, sucks to b you if one can not explain the when, the where, the why and from who.. imo..

Don961 » March 13th, 2019

Monday، 11 March 2019 12:32 AM

PM censured after ignoring Iran's role in smuggling drugs to Iraq

Many Iraqi people were extremely angered after Prime Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi said earlier that drugs are illegally entering the country after being smuggled via Argentina and through Syria.

“The drugs are transferred from Argentina to Arsal, then to Syria, and end up in Iraqi territory,” Abd al-Mahdi said.

The controversy arose after Iraqi border security forces foiled numerous attempts to smuggle drugs from Iran.

Last November, Basra police chief, Rashid Falih said that 80 percent of the narcotics that enter Basra are coming from Iran.

Since then, security officials have received an approval from the interior ministry to carry out large-scale operations to secure Basra’s border with Iran.

His remarks stirred controversy on social media with critics saying they are typical of the Iraqi political elite's disregard for citizens.

Activists circulated a map with the name Argentina as the name of Iran, calling it the "Islamic Republic of Argentina".

"Does Abd al-Mahdi have the courage to say that all the destruction and suffering of Iraq is sourced by Iran?” said Hussam Ali on Twitter.

Hakim al-Zamili, former MP and a prominent figure of the Sadrist Movement said earlier that Iran and Afghanistan are the biggest sources of drugs smuggled to Iraq.

Zamili said that about 2,650 of drug abusers are imprisoned, adding that drug traffickers always manage to escape punishment, because they are associated with political parties.

Parties involved

Zamili accused some political parties of involvement in the smuggling of narcotics into Iraq, adding that some blocs intervened to release a banana trader who smuggled half a ton of cocaine from Ecuador inside banana boxes.

The political interventions have replaced the judge responsible for this lawsuit, and subsequently the release of the smuggler trader.

Drug history

In less than a decade, Iraq has been transformed from a transit country for illicit drugs into a consumer and manufacturer, Asia Times reported. The industry seems to be expanding as Iraqi courts handle about 30 drug-related cases daily.

Prior to the April 2003 US invasion, illicit drug activity was limited in Iraq. Saddam Hussein’s regime imposed harsh penalties for both dealers and users, including the death penalty. The situation changed after the fall of the dictatorial regime.

Now, the Interior Ministry issues weekly statements about counter-narcotics operations, announcing the apprehension of traffickers and users. The endless crackdown reveals the extent of the security apparatus’ struggle with the problem.

Irony

Abd al-Mahdi's comments were widely criticized by bloggers, while others have commented on the prime minister's remarks ironically.

"The Islamic Republic of Argentina," says Abdullah al-Iraqi.

Abu Farah wrote: "Thank you to Argentina, Arsal, Syria and etc for delivering the goods (drugs) …"
"Down with Messi the drug smuggler," says Abdelkrim Ali.

Abd al-Mahdi, said during his weekly conference held at the government headquarters in Baghdad that the way drugs are moved to Iraq "is very long," adding that they are transferred from Argentina to Arsal, then to Syria, and end up at the Iraqi territory. link

4Cash » March 13th, 2019

MM spot on finally the truth is coming out with the crooks in Iraq. CBI stop the auctions in order to cover up the thieves. IMO

More pressure, more pressure.. Heat is on the way.. imo ~ MM

Parliamentary Energy: There is no improvement in electricity supply during the coming summer

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources parliamentary, that the processing of citizens electric power during the summer will not see any improvement.

Amjad Hashim Al-Aqabi, a member of the committee, told Al-Sabah: "The poor planning in this regard makes us not optimistic about the adequate supply of electricity to citizens during the coming summer." There is no plan by the ministry for these sectors .

"This lack of interest is offset by expansion in the areas and an increase in loads by citizens, especially with high temperatures," he said. link

They are telling us. This is going to be big. A program rate while increasing taxes while bragging about it? lol imo ! ~ MM

186 billion dinars tax revenues during February

Baghdad / Tareq al-Araji

The General Tax Authority revealed the increase in financial revenues for the past month compared to the same month last year to reach 186 billion dinars, confirming the continuation of the collection of taxes from the taxpayers, especially licensing companies and mobile phones.

In the meantime, the Commission confirmed that the inclusion of commercial malls and barbershops tax accounting, as well as the deduction of the percentages determined according to the nominal salaries of employees in general.

"The Department has succeeded in recent years to maximize its financial imports in a manner that is consistent with the aspirations to multiply sources of financing the federal budget, as the revenues have seen leaps large.

The director of the Authority, the tax revenues for the month of February was about 186 billion dinars. link

Arab Monetary Review

Baghdad / Follow-up morning

The Financial Policy Analysis Course, organized by the Institute of Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, will be concluded on the 14th of this month.

"The session focuses on five main axes: the importance of fiscal policy in order to achieve economic stability and optimum distribution of resources, and the fiscal policy of the relatively rich countries in light of fluctuations in oil and commodity prices, the policy of expenditure and support reforms. Energy, tax systems and reforms as well as the sustainability of fiscal policy. "

"There is an urgent need to avoid the adverse effects of fluctuations in oil prices and to adopt prudent policies to deal with developments, thus reducing dependence on oil revenues and finding sources of revenue such as developing and activating tax systems and diversifying," the statement quoted the Director General of the Fund, Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Humaidi. The sources of income through the development of other productive sectors, especially in the Arab countries exporting oil.

He pointed to the need to "work to rationalize public spending and focus on investment and capital spending, which would contribute to the development of the real economy of countries and reduce inflationary pressures."

"The important role played by government finance and fiscal policy in economic activity in general and in Arab economies in particular is due to the importance of the public sector in our Arab economies and to the nature of non-tax revenues, especially oil revenues, Of its budget. link

JJonesmx » March 13th, 2019

First Iraqi installment for Iranian debts paid

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iranian Central Bank Governor Abudl Nasir Hemati announced that Iraq paid the first installment of its debts to Iran.

During a meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Ali al-Alaq, he pointed that many financial topics were discussed including the Iranian banks in Iran and guaranteeing the financial aspects of Iranian contractors in Iraq in local currency, instead of the US dollar.

Iranian electricity and gas reports reached to four billion dollars, out of total exports that reached to 12 billion dollars annually.

No figures were disclosed on the amount of the first installments of the debts.

http://www.iraqtradelinknews.c.....n.html?m=1

Iraqi PM: there are no 2 countries in the world that have better relations than Iraq & Iran. There is no military rule in Kirkuk & no state of emergency. https://t.co/zNpyi1AKKO— David M. Witty (@DavidMWitty1) March 12, 2019

22 economic & trade agreements signed between Iraq & Iran during Iranian president’s visit to Baghdad. Agreement to clean the Shat al-Arab so it can become navigable. https://t.co/jqJaFm5pnZ— David M. Witty (@DavidMWitty1) March 12, 2019

Talia » March 13th, 2019

Why would they pay Iran before they change the rate? Doesn't make sense!

StephenMac63 » March 13th, 2019

Or does it? Smile

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 Empty Re: "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:27 am

These fools wouldn't know the truth if it bit them ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 2805820865   "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 2805820865   "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 2805820865   "Truth is Coming out" - Wed PM KTFA Thoughts/News 3/13/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum