Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19

Go down

"The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19 Empty "The Final Start" - Sat. AM TNT Thoughts 3/9/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:24 pm

TNT

Red:

a few minor groups have been paid tonight others are following all weekend

the ones hurting the most severe were paid ... as the pain is relieved others will be called in... stay tuned

Robert001:
Red,, for Dinar but also for the other currencies .???

Red:
not based on a currency, based on size group, slow rolling out 72 hour window like starting a 1000 horse power engine, the rotor starts turning slowly at first, this process has been going for 1-3 days now by Monday we will see things in a different light bankers have been asked to remain under a gag order from the looks of what I have heard this is NOT another start and stop, It is THE final start sloooow start and rool out

ify:
Red - would have to agree with you, especially after seeing ISX appearing officially on NASDAQ. international trading. hoping your contacts are spot in the coming days. appreciate the inside glimpses. hope is good.

Red:
a few minor groups have been paid tonight others are following all weekend. Top Brass and the like you know the priveleged

tonight they are sitting around tables laughing and rehursing the 15 year ride drinking 35.00 drinks and smoking 50.00 cigars

we are looking though the knot holes and listening to the heat pipes for info, so to speak... I have been talking to a chauffer

when the 800 numbers are released it will be like a 2 day wild bull ride to hold back and not go to the banks ...

I will handcuff myself to the radiator and throw my phone and the key just out of my own reach...

whales are feeding

Red:
I showed the Zim to a friend this last week when he found out the Zim could be woth as much as 45,000,000.00 usd he almost swollowed his cigerette, lol. hardest thing he ever done in his whole life was to spend 145.00 for a sngle note... but he did

Zim is now between .25 and .55 cents I heard

ify:
Red - on Friday's CC, T and R said dinar 4.43-6.73; dong .47-2.27; zim .14-.55... are these numbers close to what you are hearing?

Red:
yes same

Red:
I heard to stay away from the group 800 numbers and get the bank 800 number from a non group guru like TNT

billnmas:
We are already in a group with pay master and everything just waiting
I do not know our final rates however I was told they would be very nice

Red:
billnmas how big is the group ?

billnmas:
over billion but I'm a small fish in the mix

Red:
wow

i hired a body man who has a special build Dodge car to follow me to the bank and back home

billnas:
I'm thinking next weekend but as you we are told any minute

Red:
just watch the cbi thats enough

SUGGAR :
did you guys have to deposit your currency with the group

Red:
i turned mine in

SUGGAR:
Red are at ease with having turned in your currency..... ..or are you the paymaster Red

Red:
no small fish in a small group , sure at ease but I trust the leadership

billnmas:
I wonder if the other baskets will happen in our lifetime

Red:
2 to 3 months out for basket number 2 is what i hard

does everyone trust WF at this point ?

billnmas:
Red I'm kinda mixdd on that one. One of my friends owns a very large smaller bank about 35 locations and he gives me insight

Red:
maybe I will just buy a small bank of my own
GN friends bbl

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum