Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

Go down

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports Empty Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:43 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15615

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports

04/03/2019

Basra Council: Mismanagement of the border posts caused the loss of the province of imports 13346

Economy News _ Baghdad

Basra Governorate Council revealed on Monday the loss of the province's imports due to poor management at the border crossings. 
The head of the council, Sabah al-Bezouni, said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "The management of the border crossings in the current way would cause the loss of Basra for its imports, which depend on the province according to the budget law by 50% of the imports of outlets," noting that " The local government will call the people of the province to demonstrate in protest against the non-standardization of customs tariffs at all ports and demand the restoration of their rights. " 
"The ports of Basra applied government instructions opposite the rest of the ports, which led to the suspension of our outlets and impact on the economic movement in Basra, and there is a short number of ministries and related parties because they contribute to strangling Basra, and thus affect the economic situation of Iraq.
He added that "this situation will reduce the incomes of the border ports in Basra and increase the number of unemployed intentional and ignorant in the management of economic and commercial files." 
He pointed out that "there is favoritism to the border crossings in the Kurdistan region and Trebil, unlike the fight against the ports of Basra in particular and the southern outlets in general." 
He called on the President of the Council, the federal government to "deal uniformly with all the provinces and the Iraqi ports and the lack of one side over the other."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum