Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester: "It's always been about Security" 3/2/19

2 posters

Go down

Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 Empty Jester: "It's always been about Security" 3/2/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:03 am

Jester’s Place: 

[JESTER] HELLO AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE....

[JESTER] TALKED TO THE WOLF EARLIER... HE IS WATCHING THE Q TRAIN AND GETTING STRANGE LINE-UPS WITH ALL THAT FROM HIS CONTACTS...

[JESTER] do tell

[JESTER] Vigilance HEY THAT IS THE WOLF FOR YOU... HE THINKS IT IS LOOKING LIKE THE Q TRAIN AND THE TRUMP TRAIN ARE ON THE SAME TRACK RIGHT NOW... HE IS TRYING TO ASSIMILATE THE WINDOW THAT Q GAVE OUT...

[Vigilance] JESTER 18 days and counting....

[JESTER] Vigilance YEAH THAT IS THE THINKING... I HAVE THE SPOOKS ASKING AROUND...

[JESTER] TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES... MEANING SOMETHING HOLDING THINGS UP...

[JESTER] I AM NOT NECESSARILY EXPECTING US TO BE THERE UNTIL THAT IS RESOLVED... FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

[Vigilance] JESTER anything to do with security?

[JESTER] Vigilance IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT SECURITY... I BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE THE CASTLE..

[JESTER] THE WAY THINGS ARE SET UP RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO WAY ANY CHANGES WOULD BE SAFE... TOO MANY CENTRAL BANKER CROOKS... TOO MANY WAYS TO CIRCUMVENT WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE..

[ [Vigilance] JESTER hoping the Trump administration can clean all of this up

[JESTER] Vigilance THAT SEEMS TO BE THE PLAN... HOPING IT DOES NOT TAKE A REPUBLICAN HOUSE TO GET IT DONE...

[Patience] JESTER, JUST CURIOUS, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TRUMP WALKING AWAY FROM DEAL WITH NORTH KOREA?

[JESTER] Patience I THINK HE IS HOLDING OUT FOR A BETTER DEAL AND THAT HE WILL GET IT..

[Patience] JESTER I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ASSETS THE USA HAS. THEY NEED TO TRUST THE PLAN AND THE PLAN MAKER

[Vigilance] JESTER do the China trade talks have anything to do with this event?

[JESTER] Vigilance NOT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE... BUT WHO KNOWS... MAYBE THE TRUSTEES ARE THERE SIGNING FINAL PAPERWORK FOR MOVING FORWARD... WE WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT ONE....

[Braden g] Every one is in Reno says MZ   Atlanta and Texas

[Braden g] Groups are on location according to MZ to get things done

[Braden g] Not my info just listened to Mark z call

[Braden g] Reno Atlanta Texas. Maybe MZ can tell you next time you talk

[JESTER] Braden g YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WELLS FARGO THEN?

[Braden g] I’m just wondering if jester is getting the same info

[JESTER] Braden g WHAT I DO KNOW IS WELLS FARGO IS SANCTIONED FOR ADDING ANY ACCOUNTS OR TAKING IN ANY ADDITIONAL MONEY.... THEY COULDN'T CASH  ANYONE OUT IF THEY WANTED TO...

[JESTER]   LINK

[JESTER] THAT INFO WAS SLIPPED TO ME BY A VERY CONNECTED GEN64 LEADER... I THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT...

[JESTER] Braden g JUST LIKE SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE... IT CANNOT BE BOTH WAYS...

[Sandhaul] Jester can they take the 64 group to another bank?

[JESTER] Sandhaul NOPE... WHEN THE WELLS FARGO WAS IN AND RUNNING THAT SHOW... THE OTHER BANKS GOT INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY WERE CUT OUT AND THREATENED TO SUE THE WHOLE SCENARIO...

[Braden g] Ok so Mark Z is wrong then.

[JESTER] Braden g HE TALKS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE... NOT ANYONE'S FAULT... THERE ARE LEADERS IN THE GROUP THAT WOULD LIKE TO MISLEAD EVERYONE THAT ALL IS WELL TO TRY TO HOLD THE SCENARIO TOGETHER...

[JESTER] Braden g WE TALK... WE DO NOT ALWAYS AGREE... BUT WE RESPECT THE DIFFERENCES... AND WE WORK TOGETHER TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS... THAT IS HOW ALL THE GURUS SHOULD WORK TOGETHER IN MY OPINION... BUT IT IS NOT THAT WAY FOR MOST...

[goodtimes] JESTER so the Wells Fargo group is nothing but a "group" right now and time will tell if they can snag a deal some way some how. Well I hope they can work something out with some other bank for the sake of all those in that group.

[JESTER] I TALK TO BLAINO... HE HAS SOURCES... SKYDANCER HAS OTHER SOURCES... I TALK TO REDWOLF... HE IS THE MOST TRUSTED SOURCE BECAUSE HE IS WELL CONNECTED THROUGH THE NEWS FABRIC TO THE GOVERNMENT...

[JESTER] I TALK TO AVENTADOR... HIS FRIEND IS JACKIE CHAN... SO THERE YA GO... I TALK TO SANDMAN THAT HAS FRIENDS THAT OWN GROCERY STORES IN IRAQ...

[JESTER] I TALK TO SPOOKS... NAMES CANNOT BE MENTIONED... HAHAHA

[Braden g] Well what’s your estimation first payout on anything

[JESTER] Braden g I WILL NOT DO RATE AND DATE UNTIL I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE... I SOMETIMES TALK ABOUT WINDOWS THAT SOME ARE LOOKING AT BUT THE ONLY THING I AM LOOKING INTO RIGHT NOW IS THE WHOLE Q PREDICTION... AND THAT IS NOT FOR CASH OUT IT IS FOR CLEANING UP THE SYSTEM... WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THAT WILL TAKE..

[JESTER] Braden g WELL... I TOLD EVERYONE TO KEEP THEIR JOBS THAT IT WOULD BE A LONG WHILE BACK IN 2013... DOES THAT COUNT?

[goodtimes] JESTER Q posted something like -21 day countdown a few days ago.. Says some things are going to happen.. Pretty interesting that is for sure..

[JESTER] goodtimes THAT IS WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO.... WE TALKED ABOUT IT A BIT EARLIER WHILE YOU WERE MOVING SNOW... HAHAHA

[JESTER] I DON'T LIKE THE WHOLE GROUP THING EITHER... BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT THE FORMER LEADER OF THE GROUP IS THE ONE THAT DOWNLOADED ALL THAT ON ME... GAVE ME THE WELLS FARGO INFO... CONTRACT INFO... LAWSUIT INFO... ETC ETC...

[JESTER] NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Does he have hope for another possibility to work something out? A plan?

[JESTER] THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING..

[Braden g] I think system clean up around mid month

[Braden g] I think the system needs hydration because now 75% of economists think there is a economic downturn

[JESTER] Braden g WE ARE NOT HAVING THAT MANY SECRETS AROUND HERE SO I AM GOING TO SHARE...

[JESTER]
https://www.westernjournal.com/judge-orders-release-christopher-steele-deposition/

[JESTER] IT IS A GOOD ARTICLE... THE WOLF SENT ME THAT A COUPLE DAYS AGO BUT IT NEVER CAME UP IN HERE...

[JESTER] PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE POSTED ON THE FB PAGE...

[goodtimes] I guess we will see what March brings us.. Hopefully it is time for Trump and team to fire back on all the clowns. Declass and go after all the scum.. It sounds like it is time.. We will hang out together and see what happens praying it is time now for that bad guys to go down and be put behind bars!

[JESTER] BE FOREWARNED THAT EVEN IF THAT DOES HAPPEN IT WILL NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO US RIGHT AT THAT SECOND.. IT IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME.

[MarySunshine] What was the twist?

[Pollyp] MarySunshine the Fed is going to use gold to save themselves

[MarySunshine] Pollyp That is a twist....

[Pollyp] Or the Central Banks I should say

[alfonse] Pollyp Maybe the 50 Tons they took from ISIS

[Pollyp] Alfonse that’s a good start, right?

[alfonse] Pollyp Yes

[JESTER] Pollyp BANKS CANNOT BE GOLD BACKED...THEORETICALLY THEY DO NOT 'MAKE' MONEY... EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THEY DO THAT FOR THE TREASURY... THE TREASURY CAN BE ASSET BACKED... IT DOES NOT WORK THE OTHER WAY AS I UNDERSTAND IT...

[JESTER] THIS IS WHY THE SECURITIES, ASSETS, AND SUCH MUST BE HELD IN ESCROW FOR THE SDR'S... IT IS NOT THE FED DOING THAT...

[JESTER] THAT IS ON THE ESF... REMEMBER THEM?... BALANCE SHEET...

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. GOD BLESS TEAM TRUMP FLAG

[JESTER] THANKS TO THE MODS TOO... NIGHT ALL...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Jester: "It's always been about Security"  3/2/19 Empty Re: Jester: "It's always been about Security" 3/2/19

Post by Sam I Am Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:44 pm

[JESTER] I TALK TO BLAINO... HE HAS SOURCES... 

LOL!!!  Blaino doesn't have any sources.  He only became a guru after he was invited by TerryK to join them because they liked the Elvis imitation he did as a first time caller to their conference call.  He admitted that he was a newby but soon after that he had all of these contacts all over the world.  How does that happen?  I'll tell you how.  He saw what they (the GET Team) were doing and decided to try it himself.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum