Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:41 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%B9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-20-21

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

2019-02-20

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES JNL00690%20%28002%29

Strengthening the protection of payment and settlement systems

Benefiting from the application of plucchin in the development of payment services

Develop mechanisms for immediate payments

The eighteenth regular meeting of the Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems (PACS) was opened on Wednesday February 20, 2019 at the Rotana Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi. The Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems is a member of the Board of Governors of the Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, which includes the directors of payment and settlement systems of these banks and institutions, as well as the Arab Monetary Fund. The meeting will also be attended by a representative of the General Secretariat of the Gulf Cooperation Council as an observer, a representative of the World Bank, a representative of the Bank for International Settlements and a representative of Euroclear. The committee aims at contributing to the development of payment and settlement systems in the Arab countries, enhancing coordination and cooperation and exchanging experiences and expertise in this regard between the central banks and the Arab monetary institutions.

The committee, which runs its agenda until Thursday, will discuss a number of topics, including: "Blockkin" techniques, the use of digital currencies for central banks, their impact on payment and settlement systems, the role of supervising authorities in supervision and supervision, the regulatory and supervisory framework to accelerate the settlement of small payments, And operational risk management in payment systems.

The discussions also discuss cross-border remittances and their risks, including small payments, as well as the follow-up to the preparation of the statistical report on payments and settlement in Arab countries. The Committee will also hear a presentation by the World Bank on developments in payment systems, capital market structure and the Bank's program. The meeting will also discuss the latest developments in the work of the International Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPMI), specifically on the strategy of improving the security of payment systems. Finally, the Committee will discuss the views of the Arab States on the issues and developments in the international systems of payment, settlement and coordination.

On the other hand, the meeting will discuss the development of the implementation of the Arab clearing project. Participants will also be briefed on other regional experiences, such as the experience of the Monetary Authority of Hong Kong.

It should be noted that the Arab Monetary Fund, in its role as the technical secretariat of the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, is the secretariat of the Commission. Its tasks are to prepare the agenda, contribute to the studies and reports prepared by the Committee and follow up on its recommendations.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES JNL00691
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty «Arab Monetary» examines the reality of dealing in digital currencies

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:11 am

http://alsabaah.iq/5093/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]«Arab Monetary» examines the reality of dealing in digital currencies[/rtl][/size]

Friday 22 February 2019

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND (AMF) IS ORGANIZING THE 18TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE ARAB COMMITTEE FOR PAYMENT AND SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS 20-21 FEBRUARY 2019, ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Alsabaah-6647

Baghdad / follow-up

The eighteenth meeting of the Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems, which discussed the role of digital currencies in the development of payment and settlement systems in Arab countries, concluded in Abu Dhabi city. 
The Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems is a member of the Board of Governors of the Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, which includes the directors of payment and settlement systems of these banks and institutions, as well as the Arab Monetary Fund.
"During the meeting, which was attended by a representative of the General Secretariat of the Gulf Cooperation Council as an observer, together with a representative of the World Bank, a representative of the Bank for International Settlements and a representative of Euroclear, a number of topics were discussed, including techniques The use of digital currencies of central banks and their impact on payment and settlement systems, the role of supervisory authorities in oversight and supervision, the regulatory and supervisory framework for accelerating the settlement of small payments, and the supervisory and operational risk management mechanism of payment systems.
The committee aims at contributing to the development of payment and settlement systems in the Arab countries, enhancing coordination and cooperation and exchanging experiences and expertise in this regard between central banks and Arab monetary institutions.
 The discussions also touched on the topic of "cross border transfers and their risks, including small payments, as well as the follow-up to the preparation of the statistical report on payments and settlement in Arab countries."
During the meeting, the Bank presented a presentation by the World Bank on developments in payment systems, capital market structure and the Bank's program in this regard, as well as the latest developments in the work of the International Commission on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPMI), specifically on the strategy to improve the security of payment systems. The meeting also reviewed the visions of the Arab countries on the issues and developments in the international payment and settlement systems, as well as the development of the implementation of the Arab clearing project. Participants also discussed other regional experiences such as the experience of the Monetary Authority in Hong Kong.
It should be noted that the Arab Monetary Fund, in the framework of its role as the technical secretariat of the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions, is the secretariat of the Commission. Its functions are based on preparing the agenda and contributing to studies and reports prepared by the Committee and following up on its recommendations.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum