Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome

Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=34317

[size=36]Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome[/size]

02/15/2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome 151522019_download

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

The United Nations on Friday welcomed measures to unify customs tariffs with the Kurdistan region, while the General Customs Authority announced that it would start implementing them as of tomorrow. 
"It welcomes the welcome of the UN envoy to Iraq and the head of the UNAMI mission to the UN Security Council," the statement said. "The agreement between the federal government and Kurdistan region on the unification of customs at all border crossings is welcomed." 
"We welcome this agreement and draw attention to the need for the implementation of the Convention to be a priority," Blachkhar said during a briefing to the UN Security Council on the Secretary-General's report on the latest developments in Iraq.
For its part, the General Administration of Customs confirmed that it "is continuing to implement this agreement by abolishing customs points established on the federal border with the region and will begin the unification of customs procedures at all border crossings as of Saturday, 2019/26." 
The Authority added that "the agreement included the unification of all procedures and provisions of the Customs Tariff Law and the adoption of a customs declaration in Arabic and Kurdish to work at all border crossings." 
 The Commission appreciated in its statement "the interest of the UN envoy to Iraq and the keenness of the UN Security Council to implement this agreement because the agreement is an important step in revitalizing the Iraqi economy and supports the private pollutant and activates the internal trade movement and creates stability in costs and prices."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty The UN envoy welcomes the measures of unification of customs with the region

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:42 am

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/142729.html

[size=30]The UN envoy welcomes the measures of unification of customs with the region[/size]

15/02/2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Thumbnail.php?file=photo_2019_02_15_19_05_45_625603504

The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Customs welcomed on Friday the welcome of the UN envoy to Iraq and the head of the UNAMI mission Jinin Henness Balashkar in front of the UN Security Council agreement reached between the federal government and the Kurdistan region on the unification of customs at all border crossings. "We welcome this agreement and draw attention to the need for implementation of the agreement to be a priority," Blaschart said in a statement to the UN Security Council on the latest developments in Iraq. , It is continuing to implement this agreement to cancel the customs points established on the federal border with the region and will begin the unification of customs procedures at all border crossings as of Saturday   The Commission added that the agreement included the unification of all the procedures and provisions of the Customs Tariff Law and the adoption of a customs declaration in Arabic and Kurdish to work at all border crossings. In its statement, the Commission appreciated the attention of the UN envoy to Iraq and the keenness of the UN Security Council to implement this agreement, Is an important step in activating the Iraqi economy and supports private pollen and activates the internal trade movement and creates stability in costs and prices   .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty Document ... Cancellation of customs controls between Kurdistan and Mosul and Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:08 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=188620

[ltr]Document ... Cancellation of customs controls between Kurdistan and Mosul and Kirkuk[/ltr]

2019/2/16

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Story_img_5c67f335e5335

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) began on Saturday, the implementation of the decision to cancel the customs points between the provinces of the Kurdistan region of Iraq and the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh. 

The body announced on Friday, its commitment to the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the unification of customs duties at all border crossings. 

The Authority said in a statement that it is continuing to implement this agreement to cancel the customs points established between the province of Kirkuk and the Kurdistan region and will begin the unification of customs procedures at all border crossings as of Saturday 16/2/2019. 

The Authority added that the agreement included the unification of all procedures and the provisions of the customs tariff law and the adoption of customs statements in Arabic and Kurdish to work at all border crossings.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty The Kurdistan Region begins implementation of the unified customs agreement

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/02/17/389285/

The Kurdistan Region begins implementation of the unified customs agreement

17/02/2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome %D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B0-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

Revealed a source familiar with the General Customs Authority, on Sunday, the direct Kurdistan region to work in accordance with the unified customs agreement since yesterday, pointing out that the customs agreement requires the region to work on the regulations and prices of the federal government in the ports.
The source said in a statement to / information /, "The Federal Customs Authority and the Kurdistan region has started since yesterday in the work of the Council of Ministers last year on the unification of customs tariffs between the region and Baghdad."
He added that "the region is committed to the unified regulations on customs collection, especially the subject of the introduction of cars where it was agreed to unify the percentage of customs by about 15% of the price of the car," noting that "the General Customs employees oversee the implementation of the agreement."
The source pointed out that "the project of unification of customs with the region will contribute to the revival of work at all border posts and remove rivalry Bihna as it was before." End / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:06 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=34550

[size=36]Customs of Kurdistan: the unification of customs duties between Baghdad and Erbil I on the date of Iraq[/size]

17/02/2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome 91722019_cemarik

BAGHDAD - 

The General Directorate of Customs in the Kurdistan Regional Government confirmed on Sunday that the unification of customs duties between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, is the first in the history of Iraq. 
"The agreement on the unification of fees is one of the best in the understandings between the two governments, the federal and the Kurdistan region," Customs Director Samal Abdul Rahman told a news conference attended by Mawazine News. "Today we see the results of these understandings on the ground." 
He added: "We seek to complete all other needs in this file, with the Iraqi Customs Authority," noting that "the unification of fees between the two governments is the first of its kind in the history of Iraq." 
"We have agreed with the federal government that the fees collected should not be high," he said.
He pointed out that "there is no country in the world, obtained customs fees from within the country, so it was agreed with the federal government to obtain a unified fee from Umm Qasr to Ibrahim Hebron."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty Turkey Adopts the unified customs tariff at the Ibrahim al-Khalil crossing

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=184714

Turkey Adopts the unified customs tariff at the Ibrahim al-Khalil crossing

17-02-2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Turkish Ambassador to Baghdad Fatih Yildiz said on Sunday that he had discussed with the Iraqi Finance Minister, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Fuad Hussein, the unification of the customs tariff at the Ibrahim Khalil crossing. 
"I spoke a little while ago with the Assistant Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein," Yildiz said in a tweet on his Twitter account. "His Excellency supported the lifting of internal customs points in Iraq from the evening of February 16, 2019." 
He explained: will henceforth apply a unified customs tariff in the port of Ibrahim Khalil whether internal checkpoints were removed or not. 
The Turkish ambassador in Baghdad said: 'I informed him that we will follow up this subject,' noting that Turkish shipping companies that use the crossing confirmed what the Iraqi minister said.
The General Authority of Iraqi Customs announced the implementation of the Convention for the abolition of customs points established on the federal border with the Kurdistan region and the commencement of the unification of customs procedures at all border crossings as of Saturday.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Empty Kurdish Kurdistan issued several resolutions and confirms its commitment to the agreement with Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:36 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=113959

Kurdish Kurdistan issued several resolutions and confirms its commitment to the agreement with Baghdad

Sunday 17 February 2019

Unification of the customs tariff with the region .. Began tomorrow and a national welcome Irq_1668806020_1550397954

The General Directorate of Customs in the Kurdistan region announced on Sunday its commitment to the agreement between the governments of the region and the federal government on the unification of customs tariffs and the abolition of points between the two sides, and issued several resolutions entered into force today.
"The new customs tariff includes the unification of all duties imposed on goods and work at all border crossings of Iraq and the Kurdistan region," said Samal Abdulrahman, general manager of customs at a news conference.
"It is the first time a unified customs tariff has been applied in all of Iraq's border crossings.
On the other hand, the Directorate General of Customs issued a book containing 15 decisions on the implementation of tariff customs between Baghdad and the region, pointing out that the resolutions come into force from Sunday.

According to the book, the rate of fees at airports will drop 25%, and also receipt of fuel charges according to the new customs tariff. Finished
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum