Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report! 2/10/19

3 posters

Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty Philip Tilton - Confidential Report! 2/10/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:32 am

CONFIDENTIAL REPORT

1. Update on the implementation of the Quantum Financial System (Exchange Group Report):

The following information refers to the status of the implementation of the Quantum Financial System ("QFS") and the release of the world's gold currency ("GBC").

A) The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) reports that the US Armed Forces, along with the Chinese and Russians, have taken over all Global Accounts and the Vatican and Federal Reserve accounts to effectively initiate the activation of the Global Currency Reset "GCR"). Apparently, Trump had planned to make this announcement in his State of the Union address and also that the world was now operating on the gold standard. Two things prevented it from being announced: (1) there were many threats from Kabbalah and (2) the British and French branches of the Rothschild family are trying to negotiate an orderly transfer of world financial power (according to CIA sources). In Asia). The Rothschilds and other households that own the G7 private central banks expect to shift their control of the "here and now" money (ATMS), financial computers and international transfer systems in exchange for some real assets. --- as the rights to some of the historical Asian gold. This offer was made to the Vatican, Fed, Jesuits, etc. to accept the offer or suffer the consequences. This situation must be resolved this weekend.

The first part of this process will involve the payment of first-line account holders and certain key sovereigns who will be virtually paid to get out of the way and stop interfering or delaying the Global Readjustment.

B) When Trump met with Queen Elizabeth II, he gave her up until February 15, 2019 to control the turnover of Warranty Accounts and explained to her that the central banking system would be replaced by QFS. This was one of the reasons that Trump agreed to the temporary funding of the US government until February 15, 2019. He also needed to fund the courts to establish the military courts that began officially on January 28, 2019. At this time they are holding judgments for mid-level offenders in trafficking in human beings. John Brennan has been caught and is being interrogated at GITMO. Barack Obama was also questioned at GITMO, and this led George Soros to be arrested at his compound in Switzerland on February 3, 2019. He is now being questioned in Switzerland.

C) Kim.com, who was involved in a WikiLeaks file release related to Hillary Clinton's private server and the PizzaGate scandal. Kim.com has sent a text message saying that this weekend (9/11 February) will launch a "data dump" involving September 11, Fukushima, False Flags, Clinton Foundation, financial system control, bribes and rewards in all the major governments around the world, etc.

D) This step will allow the release of GBC funds with the new QFS. As we are working with Final End Buyer, our Zim files will be the first processed for the public. We will be notified 48 hours before this happens. According to the schedule mentioned above, it is considered that the Exchanger will start making calls to Zim vendors around 2-15. The largest files are the first. Each file is assigned to a team by Exchanger, who will work with the seller on the navigation through the currency exchange process.

2. Fraudulent low-income buyers: We have been told again that there are several groups in Colombia that are going through zim buyers. They are not Sponsored Buyers and are trying to buy Zim with the requirement that Sellers put the Buyer's name on the SKR - obviously this is not acceptable. Also, no sponsored low buyer can buy any Zim now. "Unpatented" Buyers will be barred from selling any Zim purchased from any other person and will be picked up by the authorities when they attempt to do so. Generally, your contracts are poorly written, do not contain terms and conditions and do not outline the type of currency to be used or where the funds come from. If you attempt any lower end selling, always have your lawyer go with the Buyer to the Buyer's bank and receive a "Draft Sheet" such as POF. Some of these buyers refer to themselves as "Asset Managers," which is just a name used by someone who is trying to gain control of their asset and sell it to a real buyer.

3. Filing Files: Ensure that all requested documents have been submitted so that the "closing process" is not delayed when the seller is called by the Exchanger team.

4. Terms and Conditions: We do not see major changes in our original procedures and announcements, except that the initial payment to Seller will be 10% of the first installment

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 2019-247

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty No, George Soros was not arrested in Switzerland in February 2019

Post by GirlBye Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:17 pm

George Soros, a billionaire philanthropist, Holocaust survivor and Democratic campaign donor, has long been the target of misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Now, he has allegedly been arrested in Switzerland after a military force stormed his retreat.
A Facebook post claims the 88-year-old was taken into custody on Feb. 3 after members of a group named the "Alliance" stormed his retreat in Switzerland based on a tip from local police.

The story was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
The rumor originated on BeforeItsNews.com, a junk website long known forspreading false stories and conspiracy theories.

The Facebook post uses the first paragraph of the story: "George Soros was said (to be) arrested in Switzerland at 13:23 GMT on Feb. 3, 2019. Evidently members of what was known as the Alliance stormed his retreat at St. Margrethen Berg, Switzerland, based on a tip from local police. The Alliance was a military force working under orders of the Pentagon, GITMO Military Tribunal Judges and in conjunction with legal entities across the globe."
Soros has not been arrested, in Switzerland or elsewhere. The story is entirely contrived, from the fictional group that allegedly found him down to the web of wrongdoing he is said to have committed.

At one point, the article, which is riddled with misspellings and grammatical errors, claims Soros was arrested via evidence provided by President Barack Obama. It said Obama has been in jail (in Guantanamo Bay) for treason for at least a month and revealed crimes of "upper echelons of the Deep State to save his own skin."

First of all, Obama hasn't been imprisoned for over a month. He was seen in publicon Jan. 24 when he met with the Golden State Warriors in Washington. And, of course, if either he or Soros had been imprisoned, it would be huge, international news.
There are no sources cited in the story, and no evidence to support it could be found in Swiss or other international media outlets. We also found no statements or reports from Swiss law enforcement on such an arrest.

There is also no mention of this on Obama’s website, Soros’ Open Society Foundations website, or either of their social media accounts.
"There is no truth to the story whatsoever," Laura Silber, chief communications officer for Open Society Foundations, told us. "It is nonsense from start to finish."
The outlandish conspiracy theory has since been re-posted on various blogs and websites, and eventually turned into a social media post.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/feb/08/blog-posting/no-george-soros-has-not-been-arrested-switzerland-/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty Re: Philip Tilton - Confidential Report! 2/10/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Excellent post GirlBye. People like Tipton who spread nonsense like this are a major problem on social media. And yet it's idiots like him who have the gall to complain about "fake news".

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty Soros, NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR...

Post by TWW III Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 pm

GIRLBYE, SOROS WAS NOT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR
He was a Jewish TRAITOR against his own people. He joined the 'Hitler youth group." He went to Hess and to him how to tell which is a Jewish home including his own family. He told him & his henchmen "we will go thru the city on a Friday early evening and look at the homes with no fire smoke coming of their chimneys.". Ask Hess, "Why?" Soros (birth name Schwartz György), and he answered, "Jews (juda) sabbath (shabat) starts on Friday evening and can labor until the next evening. So they can't stoke up a fire as well." 
I know his history because I am Jewish. TWW

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty OPPPS

Post by TWW III Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:39 pm

* MISTAKE: CAN LABOR SHOULD BE CAN NOT LABOR...

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT A JEWESS.

Post by FIREBUG Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm

@GirlBye assuming that you are correct on your comment, that Mr. Tilton is giving us the wrong scoop, We all know that there is no way in Hell that, the capture of those to fudging jews, the black one and the Hungarian, should have cause for international media to cover such event, I been awake longer than you been alive and I am not a boy I am an old man, our mutual enemy controls 97% of all means of communication, from our line telephones, to cellular ones, internet search engines, radio, TV. magazines, news papers, Hollywood  and possibly even smoke signals, with out forgetting that there are also thousands of jews passing false information not only before its news as you are calling them out, how do we know you are not a JEWESS spreading false information like the rest of the media which for obvious reasons will never tell us what is truly happening with all jewish members of the tribe and their evil agenda. so I trust Mr. Tilton more than I would trust you.Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 1656125192

FIREBUG

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty RELAX BISCUIT MR. TILTON IS DOING HIS BEST TO HELP US KEEP THE HOPE.

Post by FIREBUG Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:48 pm

@Ethel Biscuit How do you know ? Mr. Tilton is not giving us good information.
how well do you know him? are you his mother ?, His wife? many times even a wife do not truly know their husband and same thing happens the other way, it takes many years on daily contact to know some one and it also depends on how well that person is willing to open up to be known many people refuse to let people know them that is why there is lots of divorces the only one that knows everything about each one of us is GOD OUR CREATOR THAT IS THE REASON WHY HE LOVES US, HUMANS FALSELY COMPARE LUST FOR LOVE, LUST IS THE ATRACTION OF THE FLESH, LOVE HAS TO DO WITH KNOWING THE INNER PERSON LIKE NO ONE ELSE DOES, AGAIN BUT ONLY AS MUCH AS THE PERSON BEEN KNOWN IS WILLING TO OPEN ITSELF UP. NO BODY HERE KNOWS YOU NOBODY HERE KNOWS MR. TILTON HE GIVES INFORMATION EVERY SO OFTEN AND IS UP TO US TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PROVE ITSELF WITH OUT ANYBODYS HELP SO JUST READ WHAT HE COMMENTS ON AND LET THAT SAID PROVE ITSELF WITH TIME.
Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 4088088055

FIREBUG

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty Re: Philip Tilton - Confidential Report! 2/10/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:21 am

Good grief! Looks like the Klan just rode into town.

FIREBUG, how do I know Tilton is not giving us good information? Well, given that he spews the same nonsense week after week and none of it actually transpires, that should give you a clue. Apparently the mythical "RV" has already happened according to Tilton. People are "are exchanging". Have you actually read anything he writes? Or does that white hood obscure your eyesight?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:23 am

Ethel Biscuit wrote:Good grief! Looks like the Klan just rode into town.

FIREBUG, how do I know Tilton is not giving us good information? Well, given that he spews the same nonsense week after week and none of it actually transpires, that should give you a clue. Apparently the mythical "RV" has already happened according to Tilton. People are "are exchanging". Have you actually read anything he writes? Or does that white hood obscure your eyesight?

Well Said!!!  ayestu ayestu ayestu

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Empty That statement was so nonsensical it was HILARIOUS

Post by GirlBye Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:48 am

Ssmith wrote:
Ethel Biscuit wrote:Good grief! Looks like the Klan just rode into town.

Well Said!!!  ayestu ayestu ayestu

Yes I agree Ssmith, that was extremely well said. I must admit I actually laughed when I read Firebug's nonsense. I saw a meme that really fit the narrative.  Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 3508649203

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 Giphy
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 3508649203 Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 3508649203 Philip Tilton - Confidential Report!  2/10/19 3508649203

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum