Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq

Go down

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq Empty Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:17 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15361

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq

10/02/2019

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 12921

Economy News Baghdad

The Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi, on Sunday, German expertise to contribute to investment projects in the liberated areas, while the German ambassador to Baghdad Cyril Nun on the upcoming visit to the German Minister of Economy Peter Altmayer to Iraq. 

"The Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi received the German Ambassador to Iraq Cyril Nun, and discussed increasing international support for reconstruction projects and stability, and contribute to sustainable development projects to support the private sector," the Ministry of Planning said in a statement.

Al-Dulaimi called for "German expertise to contribute to investment projects, especially in the liberated areas, which have been extensively destroyed in its infrastructure." He stressed the importance of establishing a German support group, which is the nucleus of an international group, , And provide international advice to develop the work of the private sector. 

For his part, Ambassador Nun said, "a prospective visit to the German Minister of Economy of Iraq accompanied by a delegation of specialized businessmen." 

The President of the Republic Barham Salih, on 5 December 2018 has stressed the need for the participation of German companies to develop infrastructure and strengthen the Iraqi economy, pointing to the importance of Germany's contribution to the reconstruction process.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq Empty Minister of Planning discusses with the German Ambassador increased international support for reconstruction projects and stability

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:20 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=449

Minister of Planning discusses with the German Ambassador increased international support for reconstruction projects and stability

2019-02-10

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 1549793516b73267aaa98cffb40583fd78ab1f8141--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Sunday the German Ambassador to Iraq Cyril Nun and his accompanying delegation. The meeting discussed increasing international support for reconstruction and stability projects and contributing to sustainable development projects to support the private sector. Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi called on the German expertise to contribute to investment projects, particularly in the liberated areas, which were heavily damaged in its infrastructure. He pointed to the importance of unifying and strengthening efforts with the Iraqi government in all possible fields. , Which is the nucleus of an international group that works to support government work projects in various sectors and provide international advice to develop the work of the private sector.

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 1549793516b73267aaa98cffb40583fd78ab1f8141--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq Empty Minister of Planning discusses with the German Ambassador increased international support for reconstruction projects and stability

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=451

Minister of Planning discusses with the German Ambassador increased international support for reconstruction projects and stability

2019-02-10

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 1549798614eecbbf801f851948e35b9682054ec0ec--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Sunday the German Ambassador to Iraq Cyril Nun and his accompanying delegation. The meeting discussed increasing international support for reconstruction and stability projects and contributing to sustainable development projects to support the private sector.
The face of Dr. Nuri al - Dulaimi , his call during the meeting, the German expertise to contribute to the investment projects, especially in the liberated areas , which suffered extensive damage in their infrastructure, he said , referring to the importance of the consolidation and strengthening of efforts with the Iraqi government in all areas Almemknh.daia  
to the importance of establishing a support group of German , Which is the nucleus of an international group that works to support government work projects in various sectors and provide international advice to develop the work of the private sector.

For his part, Ambassador Nun praised the efforts of the Minister of Planning, in terms of joint work with foreign investments and providing facilities for them, announcing the upcoming visit of the Minister of Economy of Germany to Iraq accompanied by a delegation of specialized businessmen.

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 1549798614eecbbf801f851948e35b9682054ec0ec--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq Empty IBBC signs MoU with the German Counterpart

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:02 am

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/02/11/ibbc-signs-mou-with-the-german-counterpart/

IBBC signs MoU with the German Counterpart

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq German-Liaison-Office-for-Industry-and-Commerce-in-Iraq-DWI-623x346

11th February 2019 in InvestmentIraq Industry & Trade News

IBBC signs Memorandum of Understanding with the German Liaison Office for Commerce & Industry

The Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) and the German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq (DWI) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to increase cooperation between the organisations to support and grow trade between the UK, Europe and Iraq.
The cooperation will involve reciprocatory promotion of events, the organising of joint events and invitation to major events.
The German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq (DWI) Baghdad and Erbil is the representative office of the German economy in Iraq and accomplishes the tasks of the German Chamber of Commerce (AHK). It was founded in 2010 and is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) of the Federal Republic of Germany. They currently support about 600 companies, among them about 30 German company branches working in Iraq or in the autonomous region of Kurdistan. In addition to representing the interests of German companies, he German Liaison Office for Industry and Commerce in Iraq supports the economic exchange between Iraq and Germany.
IBBC is delighted to have signed this Memorandum of Understanding, which further boosts our growing international network for the benefit of our members and the people of Iraq.
For more information on DWI, visit: http://irak.ahk.de/en/about-us/
You can see the full list of IBBC partners here.
(Source : IBBC )
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discusses with the German Ambassador the policies of the plan of action of the Stabilization Group

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:11 am

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=8826

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discusses with the German Ambassador the policies of the plan of action of the Stabilization Group

14/2/2019

Expected visit to the German Minister of Economy to Iraq 2019-02-14

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers received Dr. Mehdi Alalak German Ambassador to Iraq Dr. Cyril Nan to discuss the details of the agenda of the next meeting of the team to restore stability, and set a date for the meeting of the working group on the stability of donor countries in April next, and the policies of the work plan and financial allocations, as well as the preparation of terms of reference to form a committee to follow up the file re Stability after 2019.

The German ambassador, in cooperation with the Iraqi government, called for the creation of all conditions and conditions that guarantee the achievement of a dignified and safe living in the Sinjar district, referring to the intention of the German government adviser for religious affairs to visit the judiciary in the coming period as an initiative to promote peaceful coexistence. 
In the same context, the parties discussed the file of contribution to the reconstruction of Iraq, where the Secretary-General to allocate $ 36 million from the federal budget for 2019 to support this file.
Germany is the second largest humanitarian donor to Iraq, with the German Foreign Ministry supporting more than 500 million euros in the past three years.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum