Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday

Go down

PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday Empty PTR CALL 10-5-11 Discusses the 30 days spoken of yesterday

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:14 pm

October 5, 2011 PTR CALL

DAN states We have a bit of news this morning – Tony will have some news that its happening today and tomorrow as his intel always says that – we both believe in what we hear and there is some I can’t talk to as its difficult to understand where they get their info

DAN States - What I hear is lots of good things going on and M A and T B are after each other – the is a threat of a shift of power and its urgent- not sure if its close or done is my perspective…he feels that we are here but how much more can we say we are “there” – we know it will happen… this is a pressure now with the higher powers to get this done not in the next couple of days is my opinion…

TONY States He agrees with Dan and he does disagree – All of us want this to happen in the next 10 minutes and every word is taking literally but we should NOT do this – we are in the process – there is still negotiations and issues in place and I feel we are closer than farther out…He feels due to info he got re the payout instructions he does have the copy himself. He feels we may see something and getting ready regardless of what parliament and other places have going on the financial side of it is getting ready so when this does happen they are ready immediately. TONY states do we need to see the ministers formally for this to happen – they are there working now – today one if his friends have beers with the Defense Minister iin Iraq and how can we if he is “so called not there” but their names are on the Door since January/February. We saw the newspaper articles that stated the meeting with Telabani and Maliki stating he said its all done and to implement the Erbil is in Today’s paper – Telabani said this today…2 weeks ago the blue and white paper said that all as agreed upon so implement the Erbil but its been done in preparation even tho its not in the Gazette yet they will continue to get this done and still put things in place.

TONY states he does have a copy of the payout instructions to the BANK, This proves they are getting ready – they have certain forms for foreign currency which are being sent out TOMORROW to all the banks We are closer than you know – all the other sites publishes a code as in the MT5 code and we got interpretation of it that says we are closer than we ever been and its not going to be weeks… its all good info and there is a lot of folks happy watching what is going on today tomorrow and they are saying that it won’t be that long…

TONY states there is still reasons that we hear misdirection and not complete info… Tony states they have their reasons – we have to know that there are worse people than Maliki involved in this and things are being done for that reason – you may not understand some of you may but 99.9% of us will NEVER know in advance when this will happen..…

DAN states this stuff coming in the banks is real stuff…As he said Monday that banks have to be prepared for this as its an big wealth shift – there have been multiple codes Swift codes changed – but what do you believe – some are misinformation butI am tire of hearing tomorrow and two days for now then hopes get dropped – but things are very close and very encouraging its coming … we know better that the Erbil is not in print where it matters and the HCL laws are not completed and they are working on that – the legal issues on parts of it are not done so saying it is done is NOT RIGHT. The Gazette will be the absolute. Malili owns 70% of the news media and its made to make him look good so there is my suspicion on most of the news… these good people we have from our sources say this Erbil and HCL will not be dine til its approved ..this is where we sit states Dan

Tony states there is not a lot that can be said today – the financial part here in the US are all set and ready to go and we are just not hearing it and we are waiting for that piece of the puzzle – TONY does say that do we need the Erbil or ministers and I say I believe this will happen TOGETHER Shabibi says he wants to see this…. I believe will see this at the same time…I ask our parliament person is this true? My response this mornig from th parlia it is NOT Required for rv that Shabibi can do this RV when ever he fells comfortable but he was trying to do something bu it is not a requirement per his parliament member contact with Tony today…. Some of the boards say that Telabani made it was t being tday paper and TV on stage shaking hands 0 was that meeting that good but now we hear they are gong int another one but we are right there – their GV at this point is working this out = all the other gob are depending on this RV – one man can’t hold up the world economy

Dan states that he agrees with Tonys parkkiament contact htat the erbil ministers to be seated are not necessary to do the RV his sources say the same… can they go to international standard – they don’t really have too as other countries revalue without that but they WANT to be international and trying to do this al at once. We are spectators and investors and we assume stuff we do not know – the point is tht Shabibi can do this without anyone else doing things – if its all about Shabibi then why are they nto squeezing Him to get this done? We think everything that happens is about the RV but its not – Government and life goes on… So why not just revalue and get this done – so I agree Tony 100% that there is a lot of facets about this we are guessing and we now know more about the ME GOV now than we did 3 years ago – why not see more pressure on Shabibi than Maliki –

TONY states last week there was pressure put on Shabibi and we are much further along than ever – the financial institutions around the word could not have done what they have in the last 72 hours unless us not being so close – we are closer than you can imagine from this side and not so far out as you think it could be – its possible – Dan states your intel Tony has been each day – so we have to be close but Tony says that there is some things that has to happen and if things were NOT being done as they should be then the pressure would be somewhere else but they are so we are where we should be…. Last Friday your Guys you talk to Tony said it is in the Erbil Agrmt that it was printed and we would see it and you got the Text message and we would see the RV last Monday – so how can we be closer and some say Okie and you are saying its everyday – who is right- my view is back up and see the timelines of what is really going on and wait as someone will be right – we are dealing with lives and no one wants to hear our voice just to hear it – but you kept saying and others say its over and Erbil is done and the coins were distributed and others say some have cashed out – so it looks like those we speak to as our sources in higher ranks are saying stuff is this right????

TONY states the problem is this - we always said whether dates they had one more piece to do 0 the BANKS have been tdl get your people ready bring extra staff and money on and that is what they are being told. Elsie last night said that her bank guy said they got the money extra $20MM dollars but that sent it back and first thing this morning I get that our banks here got extra money all this morning that they were not expecting but are being told something is happening… so if I tell all that I know then it defeats the purpose of what everybody else is being said – I put the pieces together codes were given out Monday and Tuesday that have a timeline – a commitment to their countries and based on that there is an end to this or if not this happening its going to cost trillions to loose – TODAY in the USA on an Obama level based on this happening there are some things taking place to make this happen – and for the first time today they came out today with documents to other banks today – this is new today just created so its for them to control this better… I am not supposed to say this but this is what is going on – I was on the call the other day and the FBI did an investigation on you and homeland security did this on me…why? I am nobody but they said its due to other folks listening to what we are saying… Just maybe you are right

Dan states these numbers to banks are good for the count of ten - they get released after a timeline comes a goes – the new codes are reissued – it’s on the number itself and not the event…. TONY states HIS NUMBERS that got released today is that THIS NUMBER has not ever been released before till today…Tony states that THIS thing had to be done and these numbers are NEW – Dan states well I know nothing about those then just bank codes can change and TONY states NO NOT THESE this is a different code all the way around so this is new…

Dan states some of these 3 letter guys either they have bad info or they are a pawn to give us bad info. 1000’s listen to us after each call – others who give us bad info can listen too – so their bad info get to us one way or another and I can guarantee you that the info is always wrong thus far so it has to be planted to us like this…Tony’s info gets skewed sometimes and Dan feels its on purpose – we rather talk about what is proved by having pre calls amongst out staff before these calls … include the MODs and others before the calls to the public – makes us a smarter team…

TONY States that we can’t make some info we can’t release and we don’t come on here saying that CIA or homeland said this or that – we can’t put things out on some we here so there are some things that I will NOT say or we will never say – there is something going on in those agencies to get things done as they DO relay info to us but we will not share it with you – its all rumor to me till I see the money in my bank account - all the news we here may not be what’s going on but have to go by what I see as in the new bank documents that were given out today – we know that so things are going on to get this done even with all the mixed news…

Chief/Gary states- so much info out there....talking to banks....they must be prepared... changes in political environment... sometimes threat to security, homeland, some not appropriate to say.. we know we don’t want terrorists to cash in -- security stuff…..there is a lot of factors that we ourselves don't know or see. all info needs to be compared. some can’t be put on table…Gary states I think its good to discuss it what is what is not.....there is credibility from the banks.... some things worth discussing and watching, banks treasury, everything has a priority level, even if some lower level has been notified, that can be discussed..

Caller asks Dan on Monday’s call you seemed excited about timeline and excited. you didn’t say anything about that today. where are we?
DAN states there is a pushing going on that is public but some things behind the scenes are proving that this is going on and the level of pushing has increased and it was intensified and the timeline was this week and needed to be produced whether it’s the Erbil and/or HCL done to lead to the RV – so that means to me there is levels to get this done – so if the HCL is done as Tony says then maybe the Erbil can be done but we could see this take place in one hour or in staging - I don’t believe much in the staging due to investors buying in mass quantities... I see nothing, negative as ultimatums were given to get things done – this might be the RV to show up…

TONY states also there is supposed to be something that is to happen by Thursday or Friday but if it doesn’t happen are you saying DAN that if the RV does not happen then this may not happen for a couple of weeks…??? DAN states if Maliki stalls the vote of no confidence till next week then we can only guess what kind of timeline we have but people needs to not say dates on any site anymore…

CALLER ASKS - Okie and Bear said 30 days what do you say –
DAN states I do not know Bear but I like Okie nothing to do with if I like them or not. 30 day statement is as stupid as them saying by Friday….but I do not like what intel they say about saying a date – but he M was given a timeline of M getting this done or what will happen to him is in the news… the man was told, do this by X day or X will happen to you, and they all jockey for position. if M gets replaced, A will sit down and do it quick

TONY STATES what Bear and/or Okie said was not what Telabani said - Telebani said nothing about 30 days to do with the RV – GOV decisions about GOV things were in 30 days NOT THE RV… just only GOV decisions and he said all look positive about ERBIL to be implemented NOT days ABOUT THE RV so put out there what Telabani said – that was NOT ABOUT THE RV – the 30 says was about decisions, power and new laws in Iraq…Telabani ‘s speech is out there so folks to read but he never once mentioned 30 days…we start talking and getting mis info out there....he said Gov decisions and these meetings will be put off ....didn’t say the rv or anything else...don’t misconstrue what Okie and Bear said says TONY

Caller states - back to 30 day thing. Bear said, Shabs gave GOI 30 days to get act together or he would throw the RV was the rumor... clarifying caller wants all info and not just facts…

TONY JUST SAID THAT HE GOT A CALL JUST NOW THAT SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN IRAQ THAT MAY CHANGE THINGS -HE WOULD NOT SAY WHAT THIS WAS BUT THEY NEED TO CONFIRM = DAN STATES THAT HE NEEDED NOT FOR HIM TO SAY THAT BUT TONY SAID WE MAY MAKE A CALL LATER TO EXPLAIN AFTER - IT SOUNDED NEGATIVE BUT THEN LATER HE CAME BACK AND SAID FOLKS LISTEN DO NOT WORRY BE HAPPY....

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum