Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19

Go down

"We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19 Empty "We Could See the Rate" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 2/6/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:51 am

General MacArthur » February 6th, 2019

Is that truly what people are expecting here? The budget will reveal the rate?

BigIron » February 6th, 2019

With all the articles our newshounds bring daily saying that Iraq is in fact international IMO the budget could be the reveal. Or the 2nd. article. Or the upcoming investment conference. We could see the rate on CBI. There could be an announcement by the Prime Minister. Frank and Delta are expecting the reveal as well and they have the best record on the net concerning our investment.

2Cents » February 6th, 2019

Twilight News

9 hours ago

Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The Cabinet discussed the government curriculum, where it was signed by the President and members of the Council of Ministers to be converted to a document for implementation containing the details of the work, and will be published in the media during the next two days.

Abdul Mahdi stressed during the presentation of the curriculum that the Council of Ministers with all its members will have to follow the curriculum and accounting for it, calling to overcome the routine in order to achieve the goals.

During the meeting, the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers were presented and the observations and views were taken for approval soon.

The Council of Ministers hosted the Financial Budget Team from the Ministries of Finance and Planning. Some of the texts, movements and observations were discussed and the issuance of budget instructions was accelerated.

The Council approved the minutes of the third meeting of the government program review team and the prioritization of government projects and their cost estimates within the budget estimates (2019-2022).

The members of the Council of Ministers also briefed on the draft declaration for the selection of the President and members of the Federal Public Service Council, and voted on the draft, which will be announced later and includes the conditions to be provided by the applicant for positions.

The Council of Ministers approved the establishment by the World Bank of the Fund for Recovery and Reconstruction of Iraq, and voted on the project for the establishment of the Training Center for Airmen and Airmen.

In conjunction with the Book Fair, the Council of Ministers decided to reduce customs duties on imported books.

The Council of Ministers voted to exclude employees in the institution of political prisoners from the amounts owed by their due to the error of the administration and those who were martyred from them.

The Cabinet decided to reopen a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of Commerce of the Republic of Iraq and the United States Embassy in Baghdad regarding the purchase and processing of wheat back to the Council of Ministers.

Keywords:

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_N.....df93d046d4

FamilyBusiness » February 6th, 2019

Economy…with the help of Iraq .. Iran announces the solution of one of its biggest financial problems

Twilight News

5 hours ago

"The Iranian banks can now open assets in Iraqi banks and deal with them in the currency of the dinar and the euro," said the governor of the Central Bank of Iran, Nasser Hamati, who said that Iranian exporters can now carry out their business and conduct banking transactions through Iraqi banks.

The governor of the Central Bank of Iran, "Nasser Hamati," met today, the second day of his visit to Iraq, with heads of Iraqi banks and members of chambers of commerce and a number of Iraqi economic activists.

"The United States, through two stages of severe sanctions against Iran, sought to bring chaos to the Iranian street by weakening the Iranian currency, but it did not succeed, as I managed to control the currency market and reduce inflation," Hamati said.

Hamati pointed to the agreements concluded between the two sides, describing banking relations as the key to the development of economic relations between the two sides. He also pointed to the determination of officials in both Iran and Iraq to expand relations at various levels between the two countries and to support Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Ongoing negotiations between Iran and Iraq and the agreements reached in the framework of strengthening their bilateral relations.

"Based on the agreements concluded, the central bank of Iran is due to have assets in euros and dinars, where oil and gas transactions will be carried out through these funds," Hamati said.

The Iranian central bank governor said that Iraq is Iran's biggest and most important partner. "According to the agreements, Iranian exporters can carry out their commercial activities through Iraqi banks, and Iranian banks can open balances in dinars in Iraqi banks. Which is shown by the Iraqi Prime Minister, is expected to become relations between the two parties stronger than before, which leads to the strengthening of trade and economic relations. "

He added that Iraqi companies also can open assets in Iranian banks and conduct banking transactions in dinars.

The head of Al-Rasheed Bank of Iraq suggested that a division of this bank be established in Iran, considering that this will play an important role in bilateral trade relations. The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran welcomed this proposal, describing the establishment of branches of Iraqi banks in Iran to facilitate transactions and expand agreements between The two side

Samson » February 6th, 2019

Indonesia's economy is growing at its fastest pace in 5 years through 2018

6th February, 2019

Indonesia 's economy grew last year , the largest pace in five years, as the acceleration of his performance in the fourth quarter of last year, with higher household consumption and exports

Statistics released on Wednesday by the National Statistics Agency showed GDP rose by 5.17 percent last year, the biggest growth since 2013

Analysts had forecast Indonesia's economy would grow by 5.15 percent in 2018

In the last quarter of last year, Indonesia's economy rose by 5.18% year-on-year, while on a quarterly basis, the Asian nation's gross domestic product fell 1.69%

Analysts had expected Indonesia's economy to fall 1.75%

Household consumption in Indonesia increased by 5.08 percent in the three months to December, the data showed

As for Indonesian investments, it increased by 6.01% year-on-year in the last quarter of 2018, while exports grew by 4.33%

By 1010 GMT, the Indonesian rupiah edged up to an 8-month high of 0.3 percent to 13920 rupees LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum