Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences

Go down

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences Empty "Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:52 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85/190145/%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences Doc-P-190145-636849766295509277

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

announced the "Dubai Quality" group on Tuesday by the conclusion of a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq for cooperation and exchange of experiences. 

"This partnership comes as a culmination of their joint cooperation and reflects the efforts of the two parties to implement quality and innovation practices, promote sustainable economic development, and improve administrative and professional performance, thereby contributing to the CBI's strategy for institutional excellence, Professional and instilling a culture of innovation. "

"The partnership includes cooperation and exchange of experiences in several key areas, including holding training programs accredited by the European Organization for Quality Management, in addition to holding standard comparisons with UAE institutions, and organizing awareness workshops for employees to develop ideas and formulate visions and perceptions. 

During the annual celebration of the Dubai Quality Group, HE Hassan Omar, Chairman of Dubai Quality Group, honored the delegation of the Central Bank of Iraq and delivered the investment partner certificate to Saleh Salman, Director General of the Administrative Department of the Central Bank of Iraq. Executives and officials of the group members. "

"With the support and guidance of the country's wise leadership to foster a culture of innovation, joining the Central Bank of Iraq as an investment partner of the Group is a qualitative gesture, as it is a product of our progress and our endeavor to establish quality, excellence and innovation culture in the region," said Hassan Omar. 

"Through this partnership, we will work hard to establish the foundations of excellence in the administrative work of the Central Bank of Iraq. We are keen to commit to institutional excellence and the application of international quality standards, which will promote long-term sustainable growth to reach leadership and consolidate the UAE's competitive position as a center. Global innovation, quality and excellence, through more strategic partnerships within and outside the country. " 

The Director General of the Administrative Department in the Central Iraqi, "looking forward to the fullest possible benefit of this partnership."

"We are delighted to join the Dubai Quality Group through this strategic partnership, which is an essential step for us to implement the policy of quality, excellence and innovation in a serious manner, and in order to apply quality within the Central Bank of Iraq in accordance with international best practices to improve the performance of the bank, , Achieving the bank's strategic objectives, and benefiting from excellence experiences in the UAE. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences Empty Dubai Quality Partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15321

Dubai Quality Partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq

02/05/2019

"Dubai Quality" is entering into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq to share experiences 12836

Economy News Baghdad

Dubai Quality Group has entered into a strategic partnership with the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), reflecting the efforts of both parties to implement quality and innovation practices and promote sustainable economic development.
The partnership includes cooperation and exchange of expertise in several main areas, including training programs accredited by the European Organization for Quality Management, as well as standard comparisons with UAE institutions, and organizing awareness workshops for employees to develop ideas and formulate visions and perceptions.
"The participation of the Central Bank of Iraq as an investment partner of the Group is a qualitative gesture, as it is a product of our process and we are constantly striving to consolidate the concepts and practices of quality, excellence and the culture of innovation in the region," the Chairman of the Board said.
"Through this partnership, we will strive to establish the foundations of excellence in the administrative work of the Central Bank of Iraq, and we are keen to be committed to institutional excellence and the application of international quality standards, which will promote long-term sustainable growth to reach leadership and consolidate the UAE's competitive position as a global hub. For innovation, quality and excellence, through more strategic partnerships within and outside the country. "
The Director General of the Administrative Department of the Central Bank of Iraq, Saleh Mahoud, looking forward to the fullest possible benefit of this partnership. "We are delighted to join the Dubai Quality Group through this strategic partnership, which is an essential step for us to implement quality policy, excellence and innovation in a serious way. We are keen to apply quality within the Central Bank of Iraq in accordance with international best practices to improve the performance of the Bank, Success, achieving the Bank's strategic objectives, and benefiting from excellence experiences in the UAE. "

Source: Statement
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum