Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs

Go down

A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs Empty A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:54 am

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=224492

[size=30][ltr]A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs[/ltr][/size]

03-02-2019

A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs Image

[ltr]The meeting was chaired by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on Sunday, the 41st meeting of the unified tariff committee of the League of Arab States in Cairo.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Director of the Department of Economic Integration at the Arab League Bahjat Abu Nasr in a press statement on the sidelines of the meeting, it was 'for four days to complete the negotiation on the unification of the Arab customs tariff, in order to establish the applicable fees and installed in the global trade area' 

He added that "the most important elements of the establishment of the Arab Customs Union set a unified customs tariff, and that this requires a set of steps, the first is the unification of national tariffs and names among Arab countries, and the formation of a database with the Secretariat of the League and Arab countries and the establishment of a minimum and maximum of each item tariff.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs Empty Arab movement to complete the requirements for the establishment of the Customs Union

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:16 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15781581158516031593158515761610160415731578160515/60142/1

Arab movement to complete the requirements for the establishment of the Customs Union

04/02/2019

A meeting to unify Arab customs tariffs Rc_154926468774_23

The Director of the Department of Economic Integration at the Arab League Bahjat Abu-Nasr, said that the Arab countries are moving in different paths in order to complete the requirements for the establishment of the unified Arab Customs Union. 
Abu Al-Nasser said in a press statement on Sunday that one of the most important elements of establishing the Arab Customs Union is the establishment of a unified customs tariff, pointing out that this requires a number of steps, first of which is to unify the national definitions and their names among the Arab countries. 
The forty-first meeting of the unified tariff committee, chaired by the Director of the Harmonized System in the Saudi General Customs Authority, Abdul Aziz Abdul Mohsen Al-Mughira and with the participation of officials of the customs administrations in the Arab countries, started yesterday at the headquarters of the Arab League.
The four-day meeting will discuss the finalization of negotiations on the unification of the unified Arab customs tariff with a view to establishing the applicable fees established in the World Trade Zone in the light of observations from a number of Arab countries including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Sudan, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Morocco and Lebanon. 
Abu al-Nasr explained that there are claims for countries that have large differences in the minimum and maximum tariff for the equality or convergence in the levels applied in other countries. Noting that such matters facilitate access to the unified tariff to deal with the outside world as a single customs area. 
He concluded by saying: «We have completed the development of the unified Arab customs law and the manual of customs procedures and the explanatory list of the law, and the work of special studies on the mechanism of distribution of customs proceeds in order to protect the national industry and support existing industries».
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum