Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19

Go down

Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 Empty Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:24 am

KTFA

Samson » January 30th, 2019

100-day countdown for Iraqi government "critical"

29th January, 2019

At the beginning of February next, the 100-day grace period given to the Iraqi government will end.

This period was given to evaluate the work of the governmental programme.

Though this period is going to end, the government of Premier Adel Abdul Mehdi is still in conflict fro three remaining ministries; namely defence, interior and justice.

On the other hand, doubts were raised on some other ministries, though having the confidence of the Iraqi parliament, for connections with ex-Baath party and Da’ish (ISIS) organization.

Politicians believe that the 100-day grace period will end and more weeks to be added, or even months before completing the new Iraqi government. LINK

Toyvp » January 30th, 2019

YOWZZZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ARTICLE 8??!!

Don961 » January 30th, 2019

79 countries meet in Washington to discuss post-Saddam Iraq and Syria

Wednesday, 30 January 2019

Baghdad - Writings

While confirming the continued internationalization of the situation in Iraq and Syria, even with the elimination of the organization is calling, the United States called the foreign ministers of the International Coalition against a supporter of the meeting in Washington after about a week from now and specifically Wednesday, February 6, 2019; to discuss the latest developments in the elimination of Dahesh and beyond Of moves.

The 79-member coalition, along with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, will discuss the next phase of the campaign against terrorism in Iraq and Syria, which will focus on ensuring that there is no resurgent return, the State Department said Wednesday (January 30th). , Through stabilization and security assistance in Iraq and Syria on the ground.

Washington is determined to prevent a resurgent return from appearing in Iraq and Syria, especially after the US withdrawal from Syria to Iraq, to ​​remain committed to working with the international coalition to continue to destroy the remnants of its international ambitions.

The US Department of State also pointed out that the United States will work to return the displaced and those who have been displaced to their positions in Iraq and Syria while ensuring security for them. These are hints of international arrangements for entry as an international guarantor to protect returnees to Iraq and Syria. Iraq. link

New Iraqi TV Channel to be Launched

30th January, 2019

Dubai-based MBC Group is reportedly about to start a new family-oriented entertainment channel for Iraqi viewers.

According to BroadcastPro Middle East, MBC Iraq is scheduled to be launched on the evening of Sunday, 17th February.

CEO Sam Barnett is quoted as saying:

“MBC Iraq is a premium television network that caters to the needs of a sophisticated Iraqi audience, offering exclusive and premium content suitable for all members of the family and all age groups. Our aim is to offer increased localised productions, offering opportunities to Iraqi talent and prospects in media to its youth.” LINK

Finance: the recovery of more than 216 billion dinars in 2018

30th January, 2019

The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance was able to include, retrieve and recommend the recovery of more than 216 billion dinars during the past year by intensifying the control procedures of the office

The ministry's inspector general, Maher al-Bayati, said in a statement carried by the newspaper "Sabah" that his office "managed during the past year to issue inclusion decisions exceeding the 12 billion and 700 million dinars, and recommended the recovery of 12 billion and 300 million dinars, while the amounts transferred To include for the same period, 43 billion dinars, and more than 200 thousand dollars in addition to 124 million dollars have already been recovered

He added that "the Office and through the inspection teams and receive information, either directly or through the hotline, was able to open many files, in light of which last year formed 379 investigative committees of the issues received by the Office

He stressed that the Office also managed during the past few years in cooperation with the Integrity Commission and the Agricultural Cooperative Bank, to detect the introduction of counterfeit currency to one of the branches of the said bank, where the employee was caught involved and admitted the fraudulent currency, and estimated the total amount up to 250 million dinars, His office for legal proceedings deterrent to anyone involved in this suspicious process LINK

2Cents » January 30th, 2019

I think they are saying that you better be charging Iran custom duties in the same manner as you are charging Kuwait......IMO

Kuwait calls on Iraq to cooperate with Iran

30th January, 2019

Kuwait on Wednesday called on Iraq to cooperate with Iran in customs duties, hoping to solve the issue of compensation and property soon

"We hope that Iraq will deal with Kuwait as well as Iran and other neighboring countries in terms of customs duties," the head of the chamber of commerce and industry, Ali al-Ghanim, was quoted as saying during a meeting with the head of the Iraqi businessmen union in Basra

Al-Ghanim added that "the two countries have historical ties, and the Kuwaitis have not received their property in Iraq for 20 years, and the desperation of some of them to sell at cheap prices, despite the assurances of the Iraqi side that the property registered in the taboo guaranteed," and hoped to "dissolve The subject of compensation and property soon because the goodwill of the Iraqi side exists to do so

Al-Ghanim said that "the Kuwaitis are not satisfied with the economic situation in Iraq,"calling for "the need to develop relations during the next period by giving up the past LINK

Egypt starts issuing international bonds in different currencies

30th January, 2019

Egypt plans to launch its international bond program between February and March in various currencies to raise between $ 3 billion and $ 7 billion, Egyptian Finance Minister Mohamed Mait said on Wednesday. 

In April last year, Egypt raised $ 2.46 billion from the sale of 8-year and 12-year euro bonds at 4.75 percent and 5.625 percent respectively. LINK

Oil is rising due to Venezuelan sanctions but economic prospects are putting pressure on the market

30th January, 2019

Oil prices rose on Wednesday as fears of supply disruptions after the United States imposed sanctions on Venezuela's oil sector weighed on pressure from the gloomy outlook for the global economy

By 0644 GMT, US WTI crude futures were $ 53.43 a barrel, up 12 cents, or 0.2 percent, from the previous settlement price

London Brent crude was up 21 cents, or 0.3 percent, at $ 61.53 a barrel

Washington on Monday announced sanctions on exports by state-owned oil company Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), reducing the dealings of US firms that deal with Venezuela's state-owned oil company

Although the move pushed oil prices higher, the markets seemed a little restrained, so sanctions only affect Venezuela's supply to the United States

Far from Venezuela, analysts point to economic weakness as one of the factors that corresponds to those that affect supply

Global economic growth is slowing amid a trade dispute between the United States and China, the world's two biggest economies

Officials from Washington and Beijing are scheduled to launch a new round of trade talks on Wednesday aimed at settling their disputes, in which the two sides imposed large import duties on other state goods LINK

Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum