Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19

3 posters

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
 Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk a little bit about an Intel point of view. Yes I am the one that is supposed to get the toll free number for US, Canada, and Mexico and I think it is a real honor to be the one selected to receive those. Those supposed to be coming to me from HSBC, the lead bank and they are partnered very closely with AIIB and aligned closely. They made the decision to release the numbers. I happen to know where they are originating. I am excited to be able to receive those as such so I can put them out for the Tier 4B Group, otherwise known as the Informed Group and known as the Internet Group. Those that have been following calls, are on blogs. They are trying to read and study what is happening of the currency and redemption of the Zim and the exchange process of the other currencies..

Bruce: Like I said it is an honor and I have chosen our two websites to initially put out the phone numbers of what I have mentioned. Most of you are in the United States, but we have listeners around the world. I had someone ask me in Zealand how I should use the toll free number. Anytime you can get on a toll free number, you can do it around the globe. You usually have to dial it differently. The main thing if you are in a foreign country that has an HSBC Bank or an ANZ Bank, your best bet is try to gravitate if you are outside these areas of what I am talking about here use the HSBC BAnk. They are the lead bank for the Redemption Center that we are involved with here, and they are ones essentially over the other Tier 1 Banks which are Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase Bank, and Citibank. Those are Tier 1 Banks. Also there are a whole slew of Tier 2 Banks that will also be affiliated with Tier 1 Banks. So they will have sort of a relationship with Tier 1 Banks to get the exchanges through. There will be some Tier 2 banks that will do Zim redemptions. Most of that will go to a HSBC Bank or Wells Fargo bank. Those are the top two banks working with the Redemption Centers. 

Bruce: In addition to using thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com, our two sites, we will also put this information out on a couple of fairly read blog sites. What is going to happen is between our call and people seeing the numbers on our site, it will go viral in about 10 minutes. It will be all over the place. Obviously since I am going to get the number first, I will set my appointment and have my team set their appointment first. I will have the numbers put out very quickly on both of our websites. You may ask How many times do I need to check the sites? Go ahead and check them for right now one a day. In the next few days starting if not tomorrow, then Thursday and Friday for sure. That is really the answer is to not trying to have you stay on and check it every 5 minutes, but this will go and if you are someone paying attention online and reading some blogs or going to Intel sites, you should see it. It will go pretty quickly. That is how they decided and I am honored I will be getting the call to give me that information that I will need to put out. That is just the way it is going to come. I am excited about that and you should be excited about it as well.

Bruce: Iraq is basically out of the way. They did get a phone call from our President couple of days ago about being placed into Chapter 8 out of Chapter 7. They are in position now where they have their ATM machines loaded with their new currency, and they have been given instructions to take in all of the US Dollar, what we call USD, the fiat dollars, to collect all of those by the first of February because our USTN is going to be in a position where they should be out and live by or on February 1, 2019. That is a really good sign for us. The other thing significant about February 1st, this Friday, is Zimbabwe has been trading their Zimbabwe dollar, but they are going to have it available for trading against the USTN on Friday, February 1st. Usually the USN Operational rates are in effect on that day. 

Bruce: The timing I understand has been set for the Zimbabwe dollar to be live and traded live at 12:30pm, just after the start of lunch Zimbabwe time on February 1st, this Friday. That translate as 4:30 am EST on Friday. That is a very significant move we are looking for from Zimbabwe with their new dollar. What is interesting about that is our USTN which is gold and asset back we have a situation where on the bank screens the Zimbabwe dollar could be 3 times the value of our USD. That is interesting. We will see. Now on the front screen for Zim holders, talking about Zim bonds you are looking at rates that could me in the .12 cents to .24 cents on the front screen. 

Bruce: When it comes to rates in general the bank screens are fluctuating every 18 minutes. The rates update. Some banks may put a program in place where the actual update they see occurs instead of every 18 minutes, it might occur every 6 minutes. That is really smart that way for any changes that might will not affect people exchanging during that time over that 6 minute period. That is plenty of time to get your currency counted with a Delarue machine, affinacated and you have a rate you can identify from the screen at the time of your exchange or the redemption of your Zim. That is an interesting piece.

Bruce: The other thing that is significant about this we have the President was invited for the State of the Union Address to occur Tuesday, February 5th. With our USTNs which should be live and traded as live, my guess, starting February 1st or sooner. We know the other currencies should be there as well. Do you realize the announcement of the gold back dollar of the US returning to the gold standard, I do not know for sure but it maybe the President is able to make that announcement during the State of Union Address on February 5th. That would be an awesome thing to hear at that State of the Union Address. 

Bruce: In addition to that we know that the government has been for sort of under a reconstruction during the shutdown that took place. Also we know that the Federal Reserve which you know is not part of the US Government but is part of a private European bank, has basically changed its role in the number of personnel contained within. . I believe that Federal Reserve is rolled into our US Treasury and will be under the office of our government under the our Treasury with personnel greatly reduced. Also we can look for the IRS to be done the same way in the timing for this greatly reduced labor. I believe the IRS will change somewhat with what our tax situation is going to be in a personal level. If that goes through for us which we expect, that is also an organization that is part of the government that the IRS will roll under the Treasury as well. Those are supposed to happen by around February 4th or 5th. That is another idea that can be announced at the State of the Union Address. We will see. The President may chose to or he may not chose to. That is interesting timing to me to have those rolled in by the 4th or 5th and have the address on the 5th. That gives him a lot he can talk about if he chooses.

Bruce: What we are hearing is we had a lot of Tier 3s that were paid out. The grand majority were paid and it’s over for them, but there are some Tier 3s are being handled now. It is sort of a consolidation process by the end buyers of these currencies. They are going thru a consolidation process and I picture that as consolidating small groups of Tier 3s or other Tier 3s into palletized individual currencies that have an end buyer that is about to take place in moving these to their final destination. That is occurring and should complete by sometime tomorrow evening I think. Then we are also hearing there is a stagnation period of 12 to 18 hours that should take place afterwards that should complete by late morning Thursday. 

Bruce: Even though we have noticed the bank screens have a stamp day of tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, January 30, 31, and February 1st. They still do not have an exact start date for us, not exactly. Those 3 dates are put down as something that we can take very seriously.. I believe one of those dates will be our start date for our Tier 4 Group B exchanges. We are to start when the remaining Tier 3 aggregation process is complete by around late morning Thursday. Obviously I haven’t call it yet even though I have felt we were very close and I am not calling it now. I would say we are looking for good the next 3 days especially Thursday and Friday.

Bruce: My understanding was the President about nine days ago made a decision along with the Chinese, Steven Mnuchin of the Treasury to combine Tier 4A and Tier 4B (us) and make that release for us about the same as Tier 4 Groups out of Reno. I believe if that stays, we should have value dates and have access to funds approximately the same time as the other groups. We also heard they are proceeding. We know out west that certain people have been called to fly in and help facilitate. Too, group leaders have been called to come in. Some of them received private jet transportation as they are brought in. I know that is happening now.

Bruce: Everything is pointing to an imminent release for us. If we are to go along side of our Tier 4 Group A brethren, that means we should be there at approximately the same time with our redemption. Of course we are using our set of 800 #s that are designed to come specifically for these off site redemption Tier 1 Redemption Centers. Where some of the other groups will have numbers that they will send out by email to their members, to their group participants. That is not who we are unless you are a part of those groups. Then you will have a choice, but we will get is a number for North America, a number for Canada, and a number for Mexico that I should have. We will put them out to make appointments and then go. 

Bruce: The appointment process is pretty simple. You just tell them your currencies. I would lead with the Zim bonds. Then also you will give them your zip code or the zip code from the Redemption Center where you want to exchange. Say you live in one place but you are planning on exchanging at another city. You better know the zip code of that city so when you give it they will give you an area that is close to where you think you will be going. Maybe you can through and do your exchange that way. 

Bruce: Rates have gone up. They have gone down. They have come back up especially on Zim to where we could hit a very nice front screen rate as I mentioned and even a better back screen rate that is negotiable if you have projects that you can talk about. We have talked about that for a number of years I think now. As far as everything is concerned, Union Operational rates, pages have been down. That is kind of unusual for those pages to go down, but I think they may bring those Operational rates back up on February 1st and they may reveal the current currency rates even though the public, so called Tier 5 that we use, Joe public, those we haven’t been paying attention. Maybe they were gifted and really are not paying attention to the Big call. They throw it in a drawer and sort of went whatever. They will find out, but those people for the most part will just go to banks that have foreign currency desks and get exchanged. Then they will get pointed for Zim to a Redemption Center. They will be able to do that.

Bruce: Iraq will be picking up all the USD, fiat currency by February 1st. We are suppose to be bringing out our new USTN somewhere in that vicinity. It may not be February 1st, but it should be because it is already in the bank. It is not in the drawers yet, but it is in the vaults. Redemption Centers have it. The Big Box retailers that have two drop boxes are consolidating their USD for drop off delivery. We are just going to be using the rest of this year, 2019. By the end of the USD will have been picked up and turned in as we spend it at various stores. I believe they will collect it all by the end of 2019. It is so weird we are almost at the end of January. Here we are we only have eleven months for the rest of year. They will use that time to bring out the new currency and collect the old. I am very excited about that for us. 

Bruce: I am excited we will be doing projects, and I think it is important you have a beautiful feeling for your presentation that you will be able to tell them coherently what it is you will do how you plan to do it, and how you plan to hire a number of people and create jobs, how you plan to build infrastructure and how you plan to have longevity with your project. You communicate all of that in an easy to understand presentation, If you need help to put that together, Sue is an expert with that. 

Bruce: We talked about picking up the currency. We talked about distribution of the new currency. We talked about consolidation of some of the parts of our government. There is more consolidation going on and there is always a little clean up going on. I think the timing for the State of the Union Address on Tuesday is really going to be good. There is a lot the President can talk about if he chooses. I think we are at the point where the Zim platforms are supposed to pay out in about three to four days. That is supposed to occur after we get started with our exchanges, by the way. I think we are getting down to the wire. The Chinese delegates are here to monitor everything. They want to make sure everything goes off without a hitch out West, and over in DC, and everywhere the Chinese elders. I think everybody is ready to go. Looking good. A little bit more to finish up and they are processing the Tier 4 Group As I believe so they can see it in their accounts that may occur tomorrow where they could see it. So they may have access to Fund Day as I call it on Thursday because everybody’s account has to settle overnight.

Bruce: Say the funds are in the account you will have access to temporary debit cards, probably load up $100,000, maybe more. You will have access to USTNs. I think you can pick up $14,000 new USTNs. I think they will have $50s and $100s. I do not think it makes sense more than $100 at the Redemption Centers. Of course, you will be able to do your bank wires. You can have a number of those to do. Those who want official bank checks or Cashier's Checks you should be able to have all of that available. Main thing if you don’t have your trust done or your structure set up, make sure you go in with six or seven trust names that you may want to utilize if you are going to apply for an EIN number. That is something you will have to work with. They will set you up with a temporary trust that they can put together, so called skeleton trust. Then you can modify or change it or mend it as you need over a period of three to six months. Do not go over a period of six months to make your changes to your trust structure. 

Bruce: What is most important is to have your trustee names and your beneficiary names. Your successor trustee in mind in case when you are putting your trust in initially at the Redemption Center. It doesn’t take too long to do all that, but you need to have your part ready when you go in. You do not need to have all your trust work done to go in. It is nice if you have it. It is nice if you can create it very easily. So do that. Make sure to take two forms of picture ID. Make sure to take one or two utility bills to show where you live. You should be fine. Then of course let them know if you plan to be a partner, and I am not talking about giving the Big Call any money. We are not going to need your money. I do not want it. We got other structures put in place.

Bruce: I want to do is to have partner out there to do the same type of thing we are going to do for Rebuild America so when we create our structure and create the template to do Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 when you see we want you to do the same type of things that they are going to do with a structure that is very similar what we are going to do. Those 5,000 partners of the Big Call for Rebuild America to help rebuild 100 cities, towns, or communities in each of the 50 states. We could have 50,000 people to help and do what we are doing. It could be a totally group effort. We are not going to stop. We are going to make America Great. Then we will help outside the United States such as Central America. Then ones will not have to migrate up here if they have help. It will come own to leveling the playing field so they will have opportunity as we have here. This will be all over the world leveling of the playing field. To give other countries resources that we have,safe places to live, shelter, food, technology and medicine that we have, etc., that is how we are going to level the playing field.

Bruce: I am excited where we are. I have heard really good things about the next three days. That is where we will see a lot of movement, and I have a personal favorite I think, but I will just keep that to myself. Do not sweat the idea of the numbers. Ten minutes after we put them out, they will be viral. Do not worry about it. Those who have registered on bigcalluniverse.com by giving your email. That allows us to not only send you the toll free numbers when we get them, but also allows you to stay in touch of what we are going to do with podcasts and what we are going to do with our projects Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network, and other projects and ministries we are going to be involved in. I am excited about where we are and things are moving forward. We look forward with what should be great end of the month and the start of February.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for listening and tuning in and your faithfulness. Thank you Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you those behind the scenes. Thank you Pinkroses for transcribing our call. Thank you Big Call listeners all over the globe for listening faithfully. We are excited and let’s all go over the threshold into the Redemption Center and beyond together. Everybody have a beautiful and resourceful sleep tonight, and we will talk to you possibly without the call Thursday night. More than likely we should be in great shape before then. Everybody have a great night. 

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 Empty USTN

Post by Scotchie Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 pm

There is no, and there never will be, a USTN new currency.  Bogus info!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19 Empty Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 1/29/19

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Bruce wrote:Yes I am the one that is supposed to get the toll free number for US, Canada, and Mexico and I think it is a real honor to be the one selected to receive those.

I thought it was Admin Bill who was getting the numbers...no, wait...Becky McGee...er, TNT Tony...er...

Oh, it's all so conFYOOSin'. Who's a gal to believe?

question

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum