Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Go down

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties Empty Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:45 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15223

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties

01/29/2019

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties 12652

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry announced on Tuesday that it was discussing the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties, noting that it is hoped to lay the foundation stone for the establishment of a joint industrial city between the two countries.
"The agenda for the talks between Iraq and Jordan during the visit of Deputy Prime Minister Jordan Rajai al-Muasher included discussing the decision to exempt about 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties," Industry and Minerals Minister Saleh Abdullah al-Jubouri said in a statement. , Noting that "it was agreed with the Jordanian side to exclude goods similar to Iraqi goods."
"It was agreed that this decision will be presented to the Iraqi Council of Ministers and the Ministerial Economic Committee at its next session to issue a decision to exempt the list of Jordanian goods from customs duties."
Jubouri pointed out that "all the procedures related to the joint industrial zones, which is now in the process of obtaining final approvals from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, have also been discussed." It is hoped that this year will witness the laying of the foundation stone for the establishment of a joint industrial city between the two countries.
Jordanian Deputy Prime Minister Rajai Saleh al-Muasher arrived Monday for an official visit to Baghdad to boost bilateral relations in all fields.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties Empty Shehadeh: Important signs and openness to the Iraqi market

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:30 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15881581157515831577157616081575158315851605160716/60051/0

Shehadeh: Important signs and openness to the Iraqi market

30/01/2019

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties Rc_154883347243_23

Investment Minister Mohannad Shehadeh said 2019 would be a bright year for investment in Jordan. 
"There are important signs and openness to the Iraqi market and we aspire to achieve the relative advantages that will be achieved by about 390 Jordanian products. We also aspire to complete the free industrial zone between Jordan and Iraq," he said during an interview with CNBC on the sidelines of the Davos Forum. . 
He stressed that Jordan has proved to be a center for the provision of logistics and technical services to international companies, pointing out that Jordan today has human capacity that can be built on it and this human capacity is capable of performing services in several ways. He explained that Jordan issues education, health and technology services, That «exports do not mean goods, but also services».
He pointed out that Jordan has approved and amended 14 investment laws between 2016 and 2017, which was reflected in the index of ease of business and the index of competitiveness in Jordan. 
On the London conference to be held next month, Shehadeh said that it is a gathering and part of the activities carried out by the Jordanian government, adding that «today the government is participating in Davos and then London and then also Dead Sea Davos», stressing that the government is very serious to put Jordan on the investment map . 
He added that the London Economic Conference will hold the Jordanian government a matrix of measures to which it is committed to develop and attract investment environment. 
Shehadeh called on companies in the region and the world to invest in Jordan instead of attracting Jordanians.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties Empty Establishing an Iraqi-Jordanian Businessmen Council to promote trade exchange

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:32 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15781571158716101587160515801604158715851580157516/60050/0

Establishing an Iraqi-Jordanian Businessmen Council to promote trade exchange

30/01/2019

Industry: We discuss the exemption of nearly 300 Jordanian goods from customs duties Rc_154883344084_23

The Chairman of the Chambers of Industry of Jordan and Amman, Eng. Fathi Al-Jaghbair, announced the signing of an agreement with the Iraqi Business Council to establish an Iraqi-Jordanian businessmen council to enhance trade exchange between the two countries on the sidelines of the Jordanian delegation's visit to Iraq. 
Al-Jaghbir pointed out that the agreement signed on the sidelines of the visit of the Jordanian delegation to Iraq aims also to develop cooperation in the field of trade exchange, establishment of partnerships, investment and services, and the establishment of joint projects between the two countries, including the joint industrial zone.
He also announced in a press statement on Tuesday to make recommendations to enhance trade exchange between the two countries, and encourage businessmen in both countries to participate in trade fairs and increase the exchange of visits of economic delegations. He described the visit to Iraq as successful at various levels, Iraq, discussed the list of Jordanian goods required to be exempted from customs duties imposed by Iraq on all imports, and activate the establishment of an industrial zone on the border between the two countries.
He pointed out that the visit witnessed bilateral working meetings between Jordanian industrialists and their counterparts from the Iraqi side, where a number of deals were agreed along with discussing the mechanisms of joint cooperation, stressing that the Iraqi side expressed a genuine desire to strengthen relations between the two countries in all fields, He pointed out that such visits, which witnessed official participation, underline the government's keenness to activate the partnership between the public and private sectors, pointing to the effectiveness of this partnership in the case of implementation, expressing his hope that this visit would be the first to visit other targeted markets, including Syria and Algeria.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum