Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019

Go down

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:23 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15210

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019

01/28/2019

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 12626

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi Trade Bank (BII) announced Monday that it has won the "Best Commercial Bank of Iraq Award for 2019" at the Global Finance Awards in London for its continued contribution to the growth of the Iraqi economy, its strong financial performance last year and the strength of its balance sheet In addition to the improvement in capital and liquidity and the stability of its credit quality.
The Bank of Iraq was honored for its distinguished position as a pioneer in the field of banking operations in Iraq, and the results of the choices came according to studies, analyzes and consultations by a group of leading executives, financial analysts and banking experts around the world. The Bank has also been commended by Global Finance for its commitment to providing superior banking services and a wide range of international coverage, as well as customer service, competitive pricing and innovative banking technologies. 
Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, who received the award at the awards ceremony, said: "This prestigious award is another recognition of our major achievements in the development of the local economy and comes as a result of our efforts to provide the best financial services in Iraq. And the rest of the region, which we are proud to provide continuously. "
He explained that the bank's winning this award reaffirms the high level of credibility of the bank at the international level, which has gained over the past few years as a result of entering into several strategic agreements with international financial institutions. 
"The BTI supports the trade exchange between Iraq and the rest of the world, and we are therefore keen to strengthen our joint strategic partnership with our strategic partners to provide customized commercial financing solutions to customers," he added.
"Our presence in the Middle East and new strategic relationships are an important step in attracting more investments to Iraq, which will continue to be a source of confidence in the Bank," he said. The bank's long-term strategy, with a focus on upgrading modern banking services and achieving the development and economic prosperity of Iraq. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 Empty The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the Best Commercial Bank in Iraq for 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:26 am

https://tbi.com.iq/?news=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B2%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the Best Commercial Bank in Iraq for 2019 

The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the best commercial bank in Iraq for 2019 Best-Trade-Finance-Bank-in-Iraq-by-GlobalFinance2019_00

[rtl]The Iraqi Trade Bank is awarded the Best Commercial Bank in Iraq for 2019 [/rtl]
[rtl]Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, received the Global Finance Award during the World Awards ceremony[/rtl]
[rtl]Iraq - Baghdad , January 28, 2019 - The Commercial Bank of Iraq (BTI ) has announced that it has been awarded the "Best Commercial Bank of Iraq Award for 2019" at the Global Finance Awards in London for its continued contribution to the growth of the Iraqi economy and its strong financial performance. During the last year and the strength of its balance sheet, in addition to the improvement in capital and liquidity and the stability of its credit quality.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Bank of Iraq was honored for its distinguished position as a pioneer in the field of banking operations in Iraq, and the results of the choices came according to studies, analyzes and consultations by a group of leading executives, financial analysts and banking experts around the world. The Bank has also been commended by Global Finance for its commitment to providing superior banking services and a wide range of international coverage, as well as customer service, competitive pricing and innovative banking technologies.[/rtl]
[rtl]Faisal Al-Hims, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank, who received the award at the awards ceremony, said: "This prestigious award is another recognition of our major achievements in the development of the local economy and comes as a result of our efforts to provide the best financial services in Iraq. And the rest of the region, which we are proud to provide continuously. "[/rtl]
[rtl]He explained that the bank's winning this award reaffirms the high level of credibility of the bank at the international level, which has gained over the past few years as a result of entering into several strategic agreements with international financial institutions.[/rtl]
[rtl]"The BTI supports trade exchange between Iraq and the rest of the world. We are therefore keen to strengthen our collaboration with our strategic partners to provide customized commercial financing solutions to customers. "[/rtl]
[rtl]"Our presence in the Middle East and new strategic relationships are an important step in attracting more investments to Iraq, which will continue to be a source of confidence in the Bank," he said. The bank's long-term strategy, with a focus on upgrading modern banking services and achieving Iraq's economic development and prosperity. "[/rtl]
[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the Iraqi Trade Bank has achieved great achievements since its opening in 2003 and continues to play a key role and influence in the development process in Iraq. The Bank's success is directly related to the stability and prosperity of Iraq through the financing of infrastructure projects that positively affect Iraqi society.[/rtl]
[rtl]The bank has played a crucial role in financing and securing projects as a leading and trusted institution among international banking institutions. The opening of the Bank's first representative office outside Iraq in the UAE in 2017 has resulted in further achievements and international presence. Time to establish a working relationship and cooperation with leading international banks and financial institutions to finance infrastructure projects that contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq, and its strategic partners include General Electric, Standard Chartered Bank, Commers and Mashreqbank.[/rtl]
[rtl]-is over-[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum