Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19

Go down

"USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19 Empty "USA Runs the MR" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/25/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:01 am

KTFA

Don961 » January 25th, 2019

Completion of the government of Abdul Mahdi postponed for the spring
link

General » January 25th, 2019

Hi - why is that funny? Because it’s Fake news? I thought ideally we needed the Govt completed?

StephenMac63 » January 25th, 2019

IMO, Fake, here's why.

A budget was just passed, yeah a miracle comparing to previous results. How does a budget get voted on and passed without a gov?

When the headline says fulfilling gov has been postponed to Spring, I read it differently. I see it as the government is fully formed as of now and in the Spring we will know who has what seats. I seriously doubt that an empty seat would cause a buildup of funds in the account because there isnt someone to represent the ministry.

The money will move, it will be directed and utilized. Projects will be initiated, worked on and progress.

Just because we cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. IMO, of course

Jay » January 25th, 2019

Re seated GOI..... When Pence said this.... I no longer held the opinion that a seated GOI was needed. This was the ANOUNCEMENT. USA RUNS THIS MR. clicky clicky <--- announcement.

Boxman » January 25th, 2019

Sarcasm alert....lol Yes it will be spring, for good measure i would say 2020, 2021 or 2022.. Pay no attention the the passing of the budget, the Kurds (post 182) getting their fair share in arrears, the budget getting sent from GOI to CBI...they are doing all this in advance for 2021 or possible 2022 or beyond... You know how Iraq always likes to move quickly and have everything set up a couple of years in advance..hehe

J49 » January 25th, 2019

We have truly been blessed with so many working so hard to get us to this firing point. IMO the trigger has been pulled. We now wait for the projectile / MR to twist through the bore / in print and out the muzzle / Gazette and another shot heard round the world and Freedom for Iraq and her citizens. These are glorious times.

Just being able to read and study the birth of a new country ( to me anyway)and her new generations of IMO very excited people knowing a better life is coming. I thank our President and IMO with Gods help Showed him just what he needed to do and he did it. We are a nation being made great again.

The 2019 budget sold Iraq

Friday 25 January 2019

Firas Ghadban Al - Hamdani

MP Faleh Hassan al-Khazali reveals an economic disaster passed unnoticed and did not pay attention to parliament and ignored by the government, which is governed by incomprehensible relations between its president Adel Abdul Mahdi and Kurdish President Massoud Barzani, who hailed the election of the first prime minister of Iraq.

The disaster that Kurdistan exported 250 thousand barrels per day throughout 2018 and that the funds of those quantities of oil did not reach the capital at all and was not part of the general budget, and this means that all those funds turned into the treasury of Erbil, and the most terrible receivables of Kurdistan, which cut Abadi to 12% Is back to reach 22% of the budget and the biggest winner is President Masoud Barzani and his party is able to Kurdistan, and that the Iraqi parliamentarians are important only their own gains, which they have made in advance deals and agreements neglected the people and marginalized and made his rights in the wind on a stormy day .. : He had a flour on the thorns they scattered and then they said The day of the wind shall gather them

To discuss the adoption of the budget and make sure how it was sold Iraq, yes sold Iraq in the budget of 2019 and formally adopted by the Council of Representatives component of reconciling the interests of the blocks have reached the Kurds share of the budget 22%

and the share of the Peshmerga have been added 50%

and the region 's share of the staff have been added 50% ,

while expenses of government in the sense The loans are worth a share of Kurdistan and as a result, the share of the region 22% The Kurds have pledged to pay 250 thousand barrels per day, but this payment is not binding and does not result in any legal proceedings.

The approval of the House of Representatives on Article 14 of the Financial Budget Law, during its meeting, on Wednesday, came after a series of appeals and statements issued by the leader of the National Coalition and the movement of reconciliation, Dr. Iyad Allawi, during which the Ministry of Housing and Construction to activate the work of their companies instead of disconnection with the Ministry and the opening of investment For entities and institutions of a security nature.

Budget , which demonstrated the Kurds and Kirkuk , out of which Wahab al - Saadi and his soldiers, and perhaps that Abdul - Mahdi seeks to strengthen his political position, Vt_khasasat balancing and the Kurds in which the proportion of which exceeded 20% to be Kurdistan 's share of the budget , 22% The details are talking about the share of the Peshmerga have been added 50%

and The share of regional employees was added to them 50%

and the result, the share of the Territory 22% !!

As well as the return of Kirkuk to embrace Massoud after the removal of anti-terrorism forces in preparation for the return of control of the Kurds on the city is a good (dowry), which provides the region to gain parliamentary support.

Firashamdani57@yahoo.com
link

Realtormc » January 25th, 2019

So many nice surprises in the Iraq budget of 2019! The Kurds starting to get their back-pay IMO is really huge! Since they're paying the Kurds, we can't be too far behind!!! IMO

Budget ... and the victory of the will of Kurdistan

Friday 25 January 2019

Hassan Shankali

But today, with blessed efforts and the will of the representatives of the people of Kurdistan from all Kurdish blocs were able to complete the vote on Article 10 of the General Budget Law 2019, which provides (Article - 10 - first settlement of receivables between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government for the years 2004 to 2018 after auditing Of the Federal Audit Bureau by calculating the share of the provinces of the Kurdistan Region in light of the actual expenses of previous years, which appear in the final accounts approved by the Federal Audit Bureau forces according to the population ratios of the said forces link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum