Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad

Go down

Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad Empty Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:46 pm

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3403709/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%AD-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad

23 January 2019 01:20 PM

Iraqi Prime Minister inaugurates a power station northwest of Baghdad 1024

Direct: Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Wednesday, the power station northwest of Baghdad, transforming 400 kV.

The Prime Minister, according to the Iraqi News Agency - conscious, that "we should not remain at the theory of laying the foundation stone, but we open every week and month productive service projects serving the Iraqis ."

He called for a comprehensive mobilization of efforts and possibilities for the success of the reconstruction and development campaign to continue to stop the millions of Iraqis in the defense of their homeland and liberate their cities, stressing that the war against terrorism continues but the most important today is the provision of services .

He called for abandoning the attempts to plant frustration and obstacles and reform the broken legislation to achieve the basic objective of providing services and developing them .

He praised the efforts of the previous government in this area, stressing the approach of continuity and accumulation of experience and completion of achievements .

He continued: "The electricity crisis has taken a dangerous dimension and spent a lot of efforts and money and sacrifices dear and could solve this problem without default and obstacles and mismanagement and factors of voluntary and voluntary, in addition to the absence of comprehensive plans and integrated ."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum