Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction

Go down

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction Empty Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 pm

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/258176/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%B9%D8%A8/ar

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction

[size=12]Thursday 17 January

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction NB-258176-636833203104021645

Baghdad ,

a source in the parliamentary Finance Committee, on Thursday, the Commission 's intention to open an auction sale currency file, while noting that it would take several measures to reduce the sale of hard currency. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Finance Committee will work in the next few days to open the file auction currency to legalize the waste in the sale of hard currency, which is conducted at the Central Bank," noting that "it is unfair that the bank sold more than 300 million Dollars per day without reflecting on the services and imports of customs and taxes to maintain the exchange rate. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "this caused great damage to the Iraqi economy and its inputs through which are compensated state budgets," noting that "the Finance Committee is taking urgent measures to reduce the sale of the Central Bank of hard currency amounting to about 100 million dollars Daily instead of $ 300 million a day through strict control to reduce waste of public money. " 

The Central Bank is holding daily sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, except for official holidays which the bank stops these auctions.

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction Empty Parliament is considering reducing the amount of dollar auction in the central bank

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:31 pm

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=222777

[size=30][rtl]Parliament is considering reducing the amount of dollar auction in the central bank[/rtl][/size]

17-01-2019

Parliamentary Finance intends to reduce the sale of hard currency and open the file auction Image

[rtl]Parliamentary sources revealed on Thursday, the intention of the House of Representatives to open the file auction sale of hard work supervised by the Central Bank of Iraq, the existence of cases of waste in large hard currency in this file.[/rtl]
[rtl]The sources said  to (Tigris)  , that 'the Finance Committee seeks to legalize the waste in the sale of hard currency through the introduction of the Central Bank for more than 300 million dollars a day for sale without that reflected on the services and imports of customs and taxes, which caused great damage to the Iraqi economy and its inputs from During which are compensated the budgets of the state ', [/rtl]
[rtl]Noting that 'the Finance Committee is considering the option of reducing the amount of daily deliberation from $ 300 million to $ 100 million and to impose strict control on auction participants to prevent the great waste of hard work'. [/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum