Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq

Go down

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq Empty Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:19 pm

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/187713/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B7-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq Doc-P-187713-636831796589396658

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

- Planning Minister Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi discussed with UN Director-General of the United Nations Human Settlements Program in Iraq Yoko Otsuki on Tuesday the treatment of random housing in Iraq. 

"The Minister of Planning received today, Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program in Iraq, Ms. Yoko Otsuki, and the accompanying delegation, and during the meeting discussed the efforts to address the indiscriminate housing in Iraq," the Information Office of the Ministry of Planning said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press. 

He added that "the Minister of Planning discussed with the UN delegation, UN-Habitat, the vision of the Ministry to address the indiscriminate housing throughout Iraq, for about 3 million citizens living in these gatherings," pointing to "the importance of sustainable treatment of this phenomenon, to ensure a decent living for its inhabitants." 

Dulaimi said, according to the statement that "

He called on the Minister of Planning "to contribute to the development of the centers of old cities in the provinces of Basra and Nineveh, and to benefit from the strategic studies prepared by the Ministry in the field of spatial and rural development, and support the program to develop the capacity of the ministry's staff." 

In her turn, the director of the UN-Habitat program in Iraq reviewed "the activities carried out by the program in cooperation with Iraqi government agencies and international organizations," stressing the full readiness "to provide more support to the Iraqi government in the field of treatment of random housing and rural development in the Iraqi provinces, Recovery and stability in liberated areas ".
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq Empty Minister of Planning discusses with the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program the treatment of random housing in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=375

Minister of Planning discusses with the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program the treatment of random housing in Iraq

2019-01-16

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq 15476235907da90b2a0c7eae48569433b379360cb0--un_habitat

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received on Tuesday the Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program in Iraq, Yoko Otsuki, and the delegation accompanying them.
The Minister of Planning and the UN delegation discussed the ministry's vision to address random housing throughout Iraq for about 3 million citizens living in these communities, pointing out the importance of sustainable treatment of this phenomenon, in order to ensure a decent living for its residents.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi said that the ministry has started preparing all the preparations for launching the economic and social survey of the slums in Iraq and in cooperation with the governmental and international bodies to add this effort to the Ministry's projects to the House of Representatives, which included mechanisms for treatment and rehabilitation. .
During the meeting, the minister praised the efforts made by the United Nations programs in support of reconstruction and stability operations, while calling for contributing to the development of the old city centers in the governorates of Basra and Nineveh, and benefiting from the strategic studies prepared by the ministry in the field of spatial and rural development, And supporting the capacity development program for ministry staff.
In turn, the Director of the UN-Habitat program in Iraq reviewed the activities carried out by the program in cooperation with the Iraqi government agencies and international organizations, stressing the full readiness to provide more support to the Iraqi government in the field of treatment of random housing and rural development in the Iraqi governorates and work to support recovery and stability in Iraq. Liberated areas.
Mr. Najla Ali, Director General of Regional and Local Planning, Dr. Mohammad Mohsen Al Sayed, discussed the launch of the electronic platform for development and reconstruction, and signed a memorandum of understanding to enhance cooperation between the two sides.

Planning is looking at un-treatment of random housing in Iraq 15476235907da90b2a0c7eae48569433b379360cb0--un_habitat
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum