Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ...

Go down

On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... Empty On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ...

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 am

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=99

On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ...

2019-01-15

On Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women ... Human Development Department Participates in Workshop on ... 1547532175d0227bc0a77293d1fc6853e0a2d15fd2--planning

On gender equality and the empowerment of women ... The Department of Human Development participates in a workshop on the importance of integrating the fifth target in the Iraq 2030 agenda

The Department of Human Development in the Ministry of Planning participated in the workshop organized by the Iraqi Women's Empowerment Department at the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and in collaboration with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) on the importance of integrating the fifth goal on gender equality and empowerment of women into the sustainable development plan 2030. Gender perspective in public sector institutions attended by officials of gender units in ministries and non-ministry entities, aimed at introducing the evaluation tool and enhancing the capacity of the Women Empowerment Department on gender mainstreaming assessment In the public sector institutions and the definition by a gender perspective in development plans and sectoral strategies, as well as the definition of the importance of gender statistics, as the Director-General of the Department of Human Development in the six decades the ministry Hussein Salman made a presentation on women in the goals of sustainable development 2030 and the integration of these goals in the goals of plans
In the same context, the Women's Empowerment Department presented an integrated set of approved gender statistics tools, which is the entrance to a training course on gender statistics adopted by the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA). UNDP Gender Advisor Dr. Sondas Abbas presented a presentation on the Gender Equality Assessment Tool, which is expected to be implemented in the Ministry of Planning, by mainstreaming a gender equality perspective, comprehensive conceptual and methodological perspectives, and trends that reinforce the government's overall approach to empowering women, She pointed out that the evaluation methodology is a road map with concrete strategies and actions to implement institutional commitments to achieve gender equality and highlights good work of institutions and promotes accountability towards equality. The flexibility of the model adopted by the evaluation also allows for the replication of a range of contexts and institutions,
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum