Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jubouri calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk

Go down

Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk Empty Jubouri calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:39 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a93bd170-877d-4728-a7bb-b9e0aa6e3fd6

[size=32]Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk[/size]

Jubouri  calls for withdrawals from the Bank of Kurdistan .. Saadi: The situation is stable in Kirkuk G2

The governor of Kirkuk by acting Rakan Said Jubouri on Friday to return amounts belonging to the province withdrew from the Bank of Kurdistan.

This came during his meeting with the commander of the anti-terrorism apparatus in Iraq, Lieutenant General Abdul Wahab al-Saadi, the Commander of Special Operations III Major General Maan al-Saadi, and the Commander of Special Operations II Brigadier Haider al-Obeidi tour of a number of markets and roads of Kirkuk.

A statement issued by the media office of the Governor Ward told twilight News that the traitors "spoke during the visit with a number of families Kirkuk all components to strengthen the relationship between the citizen and the administration and the security forces and contribute to upgrading their service and care and maintain the atmosphere of security and peace that prevails in Kirkuk.

The governor said during the tour, "We assure the citizens of Kirkuk to stabilize their situation and exercise their normal lives, calling for those who seek to stir up crises and raise problems to work in order to ensure the entitlements of the citizens of Kirkuk financial allocations and the processing of electricity and the amounts withdrawn from the Bank of Kurdistan and ensure payment of Kirkuk dues from customs to benefit them Through services and improve the reality of cleaning and create new jobs, not by provoking the crisis is fabricated by some politicians to block efforts to secure services and create tensions do not serve the people of Kirkuk, "as he put it.

"The situation in Kirkuk is stable and life is normal thanks to the efforts of everyone from the local government, the security forces and the citizens of Kirkuk," said Lieutenant General Abdulwahab al-Saadi.

"Security and stability for all components of Kirkuk is the city of coexistence and peace."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum