Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 1/9/19

Go down

Mountain Goat  1/9/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/9/19

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:28 am

January 9, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

For all you who pop in quickly and want a date and a rate – no reinstatement as of yet and the dinar is not yet international. The CBI is still planning for the month of January and so we watch and wait, however I do not see the signs I would want to see to by now to prove this is the case. There is still more than 3 weeks remaining in January.

Also when the dinar does finally reinstate it will most likely be in the range of $3-$4 on exchange with the US dollar. This is NOT going to be slow rise from the program rate 1190 since it will no longer be solely pegged to the US dollar.

More news….

2019 IRAQI BUDGET

A parliamentary source told Ashqaf News that the council decided to postpone the session to Thursday, not to complete a quorum to attend to hold.

The Council was scheduled to vote on the financial budget for the current year today, but failed to hold because of differences on the financial allocations for the Kurdistan Region and a number of provinces

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

revealed a document issued by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, includes the nomination of three personalities of the Ministries of Justice, Interior and Defense, the last 3 remaining unfilled ministries.

Faleh al-Fayadh - Interior Ministry

Salami al-Jubouri - Ministry of Defense

Rizgar Mohammed Amin -Ministry of Justice

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) postponed the House of Representatives held its regular session scheduled Tuesday to Thursday.

A parliamentary source told the {Euphrates News}, that the postponement of the meeting "because there is no quorum for the opening of the session."

Parliament was scheduled to resume its regular session today.

Just in Tues Jan 8th:

Next meeting to vote on the ministers is Saturday as Mahdi must deal with the low attendance issue from Tuesday’s session. No session planned for Thursday.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

HUNDREDS OF EXCHANGE-RATE OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES ARE SET TO LAUNCH A MAJOR DEMONSTRATION ON THURSDAY (JANUARY 24)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Hundreds of exchange-rate owners and employees are set to launch a major demonstration on Thursday (January 24) to demand a change in the central bank's policies that they see as unfair and weaken their role in the local economy.

The owners of these companies attributed the reasons for their exit at the main gate of the Central Bank of Iraq to several things, including:

- Adopting a systematic policy of hostility against the private sector represented by exchange companies rather than sponsoring and supporting it, as is the case in other countries of the world.

- Dealing with disrespect and retaliation instead of practicing correction and reform. This has been reflected in the behavior of the staff of the committees in dealing with the owners of exchange companies by police methods and inspecting mobile phones, underwear, bags, etc.

- The imposition of wages and illegal fees on companies that did not exist in the past punish the company in case of non-payment.

- Replacement of experienced, competent and former staff with no experience, and are only able to execute orders from their position in these positions.

- The imposition of severe penalties such as the cancellation of companies, the withdrawal of leave or suspension for a long time, or the imposition of fines without a right, or to give a weak chance of defense so that the opponent is the referee.

- Reduce the share allocated to exchange companies gradually from $ 300 thousand to $ 70 thousand.

- Failure to implement promises and procrastination in the issuance of any decision to improve difficult situations, or to address them

SOURCES: US AMBASSADOR ASKED HALABOUSI NOT TO PRESENT THE “LAW TO REMOVE FOREIGN TROOPS” FROM IRAQ

Journal News: The US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Soliman, has asked Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi not to pass the law to remove foreign troops from Iraq, according to informed political sources, noting that “Halabousi gave verbal approval to the ambassador.”

“THE US IS PLANNING TO KEEP ITS TROOPS IN IRAQ FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE,” the sources told The Journal News. “The visit of US President Donald Trump was for that reason, and he announced that he was not considering taking US troops out of Iraq or using it as a key base.”

“The American ambassador told Halaboussi that the US embassy is closely monitoring the political process in Iraq and has FOLLOWED UP THE REACTIONS AFTER TRUMP’S VISIT TO THE AIN AL-ASSAD BASE and his attempt to meet Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi,” she said.

The draft law provides for the removal of all foreign forces from Iraq, including the Kurdistan region of Iraq, the support of Iraqi forces, the formation of the Ministry of the Interior and popular mobilization factions, strengthening the capabilities of the air force and building air defense systems capable of securing the country and signing defense agreements with neighboring countries and friendly countries. , Without being mentioned.

It is worth mentioning that AMERICA INTRODUCED ITS MILITARY FORCES INTO IRAQ IN TWO STAGES. THE FIRST DURING THE INVASION OF THIS COUNTRY IN 2003, AND WASHINGTON WAS FORCED TO WITHDRAW ITS TROOPS AT THE END OF 2011, AND IN LATE 2008 AN AGREEMENT CALLED THE “STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT” and included paragraphs allowing it to keep part of Forces in Iraq to train the military and security forces of the country.

After the terrorist organization Da’ash entered and occupied large areas of Iraq IN JUNE 2014, AMERICA TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE-ESTABLISH ITS MILITARY FORCES under the pretext of supporting it in the face of a “push” within the framework of the so-called “International Alliance” led by Washington.

BARZANI DISCUSSED WITH THE US CONSUL SEVERAL FILES, INCLUDING THE FORMATION OF THE KURDISTAN GOVERNMENT

Twilight News – The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Najran Barzani, received on Monday, the US Consul in the Kurdistan Region Steve Vakn and a delegation accompanying him.

During the meeting DISCUSSED THE RELATIONS BETWEEN THE KURDISTAN REGION AND THE UNITED STATES IN THE PAST AND PRESENT AND WAYS TO STRENGTHEN THEM, in addition to the economic conditions of the Kurdistan Region and the situation of displaced persons and refugees in the province of Kurdistan.

Vakn expressed thanks for the assistance provided by the Kurdistan Regional Government for displaced persons and refugees. In this regard, he stressed the cooperation between Erbil, Baghdad and the international community.

During the meeting, he spoke about the political situation in the Kurdistan Region, where Najir Barzani highlighted the efforts to form a new government cab and the continuation of the reform process, and the latest developments in the relationship between Erbil and Baghdad.

Vakn highly valued the policy of the Kurdistan Regional Government to pay attention to the culture of coexistence and tolerance, thanking the institutions of the Kurdistan Regional Government for the assistance provided to the consulate of his country in Erbil.

The discussion on the Middle East and the latest developments in the region was discussed on the other side of the meeting.

ABDUL MAHDI DIRECTED A MAJOR CAMPAIGN TO LIFT ALL THE CONCRETE BARRIERS FROM BAGHDAD

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the lifting of all the concrete barriers of the capital Baghdad.

“According to the Prime Minister’s instructions to remove all the concrete barriers from the capital, a major campaign has been launched to raise them from the most important areas,” the statement said.

In another context, the Secretariat announced that “all completed residential shops complete infrastructure services within its plan for 2019.”

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi earlier ordered the removal of concrete barriers from the Green Zone and opening roads to citizens to ease traffic congestion.

MR. AMMAR AL-HAKIM, ABADI AND ALLAWI CALL THE BLOCS TO END THE STATE OF POLITICAL OBSTRUCTION

The head of the coalition of reform and reconstruction, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, the head of the coalition of victory Haider al-Abadi, and the President of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, the latest political situation, especially the file completion of the government cab and the need to resolve as soon as possible.

The leaders also discussed “supporting the government in implementing its development and service program, and THE IMPORTANCE OF ASSIGNING COMPETENT MINISTERS WHO HAVE INTEGRITY, COMPETENCE AND ABILITY TO MANAGE AND STRESSED THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS,” a statement from the coalition’s head office said.

And called “the call for all political blocs to assume their responsibilities to end the state of political obstruction.”

They also stressed “THE IMPORTANCE OF THE OPENING OF THE ALLIANCE OF REFORM AND RECONSTRUCTION, ON THE NATIONAL POLITICAL ARENA, ESPECIALLY THE CONSTRUCTION ALLIANCE, as well as the importance of unifying the views on issues that are in the best national interest.”

THE THREE PRESIDENCIES MEET POMPEO AND THE LATTER RENEWS HIS COUNTRY'S SUPPORT FOR IRAQ

Journal of Public Policy - January 9, 2019 BAGHDAD / Zora

The three presidencies meet Pompeo and the latter renews his country's support for Iraq ... Abdul Mahdi confirms the establishment of democracy in the country and its concern for the stability of the region when they met with US Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo, Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi stressed the importance of US - Iraqi relations , especially in the war against al Daesh terrorist as well as cooperation in the field of energy and the economy, as the President pointed out, Barham Salih , the need to adopt the language of dialogue to achieve Security and Peace and the relaxation of tension internationally and regionally.

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, stressed that Iraq is keen to be a point of convergence between countries and build relations open and parallel with neighboring countries within the principle of respect for sovereignty, while the US minister renewed his country's support for Iraq.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, noting that the two sides discussed during the meeting a discussion of the US withdrawal from Syria, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said in a statement received by al-Zawra.

Abdul-Mahdi stressed the importance of Iraqi-US relations, especially in the fight against a terrorist organization and cooperation in energy and economy. Pointing out that Iraq is a democratic country witnessing a remarkable development and keen on the stability of the region and establish normal relations with Arab and friendly countries and all neighboring countries.

For his part, the US Secretary of State: that his country is determined to implement the decision to withdraw from the United States of America gradually and orderly and in cooperation and coordination with Iraq, stressing the support of the United States for the Iraqi government and its efforts to establish security and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

The President of the Republic Barham Salih discussed at the Peace Palace in Baghdad yesterday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo the latest developments in the political and security situation in the country and the region.

The statement stressed Saleh's insistence on the need for a constructive dialogue among all parties to achieve security and peace, ease tension and instability in the Arab and regional arenas and promote international and regional cooperation to end extremism and defeat terrorism once and for all. Friendly and based on respect for its sovereignty and its independence and the independence of its national decision.

Saleh pointed to the depth of the relationship between the two countries and develop them to achieve the common interests of the two friendly peoples, and THE IMPORTANCE OF THE AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO THE RECONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ AND THE ADVANCEMENT OF ITS ECONOMY AND THE UPGRADING OF ALL SECTORS, praising the support of the United States of America for Iraq politically and security, especially in its war against terrorism and achieve great victory over gangs.

For his part, the US Secretary of State renewed his government's keenness to establish special relations with Iraq at various levels, stressing his country's continued commitment to combating the intimidation and terrorism. "THE UNITED STATES VIEWS IRAQ AS AN IMPORTANT AND STRATEGIC PARTNER IN THE POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND SECURITY FIELDS," Pompeo said, expressing his country's readiness to invest and contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq, especially its liberated cities.

In the meantime, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi stressed that Iraq is keen to be a meeting point between countries and build relations open and parallel with neighboring countries within the principle of respect for sovereignty, while the US minister renewed his country's support for Iraq.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi and a number of deputies of the Committee on Foreign Relations met yesterday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his accompanying delegation, indicating that the meeting discussed the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and the ACTIVATION OF ECONOMIC COOPERATION AND INVESTMENT BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES.

(Mnt Goat – Did you read this sentence? This said to “activation of economic cooperation and investment between the two countries”. They are about to get this ball rolling from this 2018-2022 reconstruction plan. This plan, as we know, hinges on reinstating their currency. Why? They will need “free flow” of capital in and out of Iraq and they can not do this having to go to currency auctions and keep converting dinar to dollars. Get it? They will need automated, international systems to transfer money and these systems use the global currency exchanges to convert the currency to the proper exchange rates. I also want to point out that the Customs and Tariffs collections is in the same situation. How can countries pay these high tariffs that are listed on international “indexed rate tables” with the Iraqi dinar being so low? They also need the exchange rates from the global currency exchanges to convert from the country of origin to the Iraq dinar. This is all done manually using calculators and it is not working out.)

The statement quoted al-Halbusi as saying: IRAQ IS KEEN TO PROCEED WITH THE STAGE OF CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION after the end of the era of organization calling for the terrorist, STRESSING THE NEED TO SUPPORT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND THE COUNTRIES OF THE REGION AND THE ARAB NEIGHBORHOOD IN THE FILE OF RECONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT IN IRAQ, which fought a war on terrorism on behalf of all the world, through which blood and sacrifices were made, in order to liberate the land and rid humanity of this extremist organization with the armed and security forces.

Halabousi praised the support of the International Coalition for Iraq in its war against terrorism and continued efforts to eliminate the sleeper cells of this extremist organization, calling on the large international companies to activate their presence in Iraq and expand their investment activity.

Al-Halbusi stressed the need to eliminate the reasons for the EMERGENCE OF A SUPPORTER IN THE COUNTRY BY ENDING UNEMPLOYMENT AND PROVIDING SERVICES, NOTING THAT IRAQ IS KEEN TO BE A POINT OF CONVERGENCE BETWEEN COUNTRIES, and be open and parallel relations with neighboring countries and the region within the principle of respect for sovereignty and good-neighborliness and mutual interests.

For his part, Pompeo expressed his country's keenness to stabilize Iraq as a center of power in the region, stressing THE PARTICIPATION OF US COMPANIES IN THE RECONSTRUCTION EFFORTS and the continued support of the Iraqi government.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  1/9/19 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/9/19

Post by sea ray 1 you are correct Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:21 pm

iraq does what it does best stall  no show and kick the can down the road. even though the  gurus claim real soon they are no where ready to do a thing until the mullahs tell m its okay. I do hope you have a nice soft chair for your computer you will need it

sea ray 1 you are correct

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum