Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document)

Go down

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) Empty Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document)

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:39 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/186908/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B2%D9%83%D8%A7

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document)

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) Doc-P-186908-636825556901989755

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, three candidates for ministries vacant to the House of Representatives for the purpose of presenting them to vote. 

A document obtained by Al-Ghad Press, issued by the Cabinet Office, said that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi presented to Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi three candidates, namely Faleh Al Fayadh for the post of Interior Ministry, and Salim Al-Jubouri as a candidate for the defense portfolio. Ministry of Justice The name of Judge Rizgar Mohammed Amin was put to the job. "

The House of Representatives, failed to hold its meeting on Tuesday for lack of quorum and was lifted to Thursday.

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) Photo_2019-01-08_14-46-18-636825556410012182
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) Empty Al-Fatawi: The nomination of Salim al-Jubouri to the defense will create a new crisis between the political blocs

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/08/380841/

Al-Fatawi: The nomination of Salim al-Jubouri to the defense will create a new crisis between the political blocs

08/01/2019

Abdul Mahdi presents to Parliament Fayyad and Jabouri and Rizkar Mohammed Amin to the remaining ministries (document) %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-2-696x435

Information / special ... 

between the MP for the Alliance Fath Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Tuesday, that the proposal of the former Speaker of the Council Salim al-Jubouri for the defense portfolio will cause the creation of a new crisis between the political blocs in parliament, while stressed that al-Jubouri does not meet the specifications of religious reference and non-professional defense management. 
Al-Fattalawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "putting Jubouri to the defense minister will create a new crisis within the corridors of the House of Representatives and will cause the completion of the completion of the ministerial cabin remaining to Abdul-Mahdi again," pointing out that "the Ministry of Defense needs a military figure capable of managing the file of the military establishment Professionally ". 
He added that "Jubouri does not have the military experience and the Ministry of Defense is not correct, as well as lack of political admissibility to grant him the Ministry of Defense," noting that "the nomination Jubouri contrary to the specifications of religious reference on the" experimenter does not try "as an experienced figure during previous governments.
He pointed out that "most of the political blocs rejecting the granting of Salim al-Jubouri and the Ministry of Defense and put it to vote within the parliament is a political risk," explaining that "all political blocs will reject Jubouri if put forward during the next session." 
The MP for the alliance of conquest Haneen al-Qaddu has confirmed, earlier, that the dispute is very deep between the year of reform and the year of construction on the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum