Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management"

Go down

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" Empty Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management"

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:01 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14995

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management"

01/07/2019

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" 12237

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Association of Iraqi Special Banks, in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank, held a training course on "Management of senior offices" at the headquarters of the Central Bank, with the participation of 35 trainees from Rafidain Bank, K-Card and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
"One of the objectives of the course is to highlight the challenges facing office managers by properly organizing the work of the administration as well as finding solutions to problems and uncertainties that may occur," said Ahmed Al Hashemi, director of administration and training at the Association of Iraqi Private Banks. In offices, "adding that" the director of the office is no less important than the general manager because of all the work rests with the director of the office. "
Hashemi added that the training program will provide the latest developments in the work of the high offices of banks and how to upgrade the office work using the latest systems in place globally, noting that "the course lasts for three days."
He pointed out that "the Association depends on the trainers with long experience and holders of international certificates."

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" E9676827dbfb829
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" Empty The Association of Iraqi Private Banks Concludes the Course of "Managing Senior Offices"

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:42 pm

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15031

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks Concludes the Course of "Managing Senior Offices"

10/01/2019

Association of Iraqi Private Banks Holds the "Senior Office Management" 12293

Economy News Baghdad

The Association of Private Banks concluded Thursday, in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank, the session of "management of senior offices", at the latter's headquarters.
35 trainees from Rafidain Bank, Key Card Company and the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers participated in the course.
The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, during the closing ceremony of the session, which was attended by "economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks is always seeking to coordinate with the relevant bodies, through seminars, conferences and training courses, to promote the banking sector in private And the public. "
"It supports the highly qualified local trainers in setting up training courses, as well as cooperating with some foreign trainers," he said.
It is noteworthy that the course "management of senior offices" is the first session of the Association of Iraqi private banks at the headquarters of the Central Bank of Iraq after the conclusion of a joint agreement between them on the establishment of courses dealing with financial and banking.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum